Thread: Some Help With Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Some Help With Warrior

Hello Everyone,

I needed some advice on a warrior for evg. Below are the questions whose answer if anyone can provide will be helpful:

1. What are the recommended stats for doing evg? My current stats are 9.5k armour, 3.5kdmg and 15k hp. It would be helpful if any pro warrior can provide the stats in three levels like Minimum, Decent and Good. The primary stats: DMG, HP and ARMOUR. With these stats, I went to wave 35 and I can really feel the mobs hit me.

2. What gear is recommended? I currently use Doz Axe, Doz Aegis, Chasmal Armour, Buried set. I have mire artifact and am in the process of getting Valley artifact.

3. What to do when the boss moves back? Chase or stay? Coz I have noticed if I stay, the boss doesn't move and the team can attack but I can't. So I am confused.

4. During the first phase of a wave, I know that I have to kill the mobs. But what to do after that? Do I attack spiders, boss or make them face opposite of my team so that my team is behind and all attacks are direct to the front at me?

5. How to keep constant taunt? I know heal and jugg will taunt, but I am bit confused about the other attacks. Apart from heal and jugg, I use chest splitter and sky smash. Also, is rally cry helpful in evg?

Any help would be appreciated. If anyone wants to meet and show me in-game, don't feel shy. Just drop a message or write your name below I add you.

Thank you,
    Litheus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I needed some advice on a warrior for evg. Below are the questions whose answer if anyone can provide will be helpful:

1. What are the recommended stats for doing evg? My current stats are 9.5k armour, 3.5kdmg and 15k hp. It would be helpful if any pro warrior can provide the stats in three levels like Minimum, Decent and Good. The primary stats: DMG, HP and ARMOUR. With these stats, I went to wave 35 and I can really feel the mobs hit me.

2. What gear is recommended? I currently use Doz Axe, Doz Aegis, Chasmal Armour, Buried set. I have mire artifact and am in the process of getting Valley artifact.

3. What to do when the boss moves back? Chase or stay? Coz I have noticed if I stay, the boss doesn't move and the team can attack but I can't. So I am confused.

4. During the first phase of a wave, I know that I have to kill the mobs. But what to do after that? Do I attack spiders, boss or make them face opposite of my team so that my team is behind and all attacks are direct to the front at me?

5. How to keep constant taunt? I know heal and jugg will taunt, but I am bit confused about the other attacks. Apart from heal and jugg, I use chest splitter and sky smash. Also, is rally cry helpful in evg?

Any help would be appreciated. If anyone wants to meet and show me in-game, don't feel shy. Just drop a message or write your name below I add you.

Thank you,
    Litheus
    You need to add wep bro.. glint/ebon aegis really help to...i'm using ebon armo.. chasm when 1v1 with boss..that my play style... And i'm Not high in wave around 66-68 i think....

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
    Litheus
    Check out my 2-3 videos... I think almost all your questions are answered there.
    One thing to mention extra is u don't need to use bd/ed like me... Str is better.

https://youtu.be/r_CWoQ4AC7g gears that u need.

https://youtu.be/8qj2SppHV5c wave 40+ run.

I only do solo.. So if Want solo check em out.
    Also there's 1 vid on party so it might help.. I'm bad at party sadly
    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
    Litheus
    1 - 2 https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ut-PvE-warrior
    3 - 4
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...et-a-high-wave

5 Do not use rally cry. Most useless skill in pve and pvp except honor pvp. Can use axe throw sky smash horn and jugger. You should be the only war in an evg party else you will get low wave since 2 wars spread bosses apart. If your team of rogs and mages have common sense they would know not to taunt or get hit by bosses.
    You can get lb in evg with wars only by using the strategy me and my team used in swamp temple but you need to find 4 op stat wars who know what they are doing in order to do that. Marroos is one war, I know what Im doing but my stats aren't for evg and I dislike running evg.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
    Litheus
    1. Doing evg as a warrior most of the part relies on timing your procs and your positioning (ie. covering fireball for your team) in regards to stats 9-10k armor is enough (disclaimer although damage reduction may cap at 9.250 armor, more mobs will debuff your armor as you proceed through waves). 3.5k dmg is okay (again, relies on procs dw) hp is various and relies heavily on procs, base hp stats that I regard as hella good are 17-25k hp (usually use arc taika as hb on your pet). small reminder, its gonna feels scaled as you jump through wave 20, 35, 45, 60, and so on..

2. Regarding gears, here's the sets.

(early game scenario, wave 1-30/40ish) for main damage you will heavily rely on dozer combo, chasmal armor procs when you DEAL damage so pair that up. to clear mobs fast usually you charge heal (that 3 invi shield helps a lot, trust me) proc doz axe and change into glint aegis, and pair it up with ebon armor (since you're TAKING damage) clears like a charm. and then you'll just need to use doz combo and buried set to make the most damage output on the boss, remember that when using glint aegis for clearing it is recommended for you to use the swamp ring and amulet, they add stats as you kill mobs.

(late game scenario, wave 40+ and so on) similar way, however this time you'll just need to change glint aegis with ebon aegis. The reason being, mobs scale up as you proceed the levels, and mobs gets so buffed that they'll sometimes one shot you. ebon reflect procs is noticeably stronger as you proceed the waves, the ultimate masochist combo.

valley artifact is a must have, that 25%dmg and hp proc is ridiculously helpful in so many ways.

3. Take it like this, where the boss is facing is up to YOU, because you are the warrior - you taunt him. If the boss is moving backwards, you can back him up into the upper walls to corner him (and cover a side where the fireball will only hit you, thus covering your team). Never go in circles as a war cuz that sometimes just opens for error.

4. Here's the fun part. The main focus on clearing waves priority are mobs-spiders-boss right? as a tank, you would want to taunt as many enemies so that you can cover your team and deliver damage at the same time. Windmill DOES that, or use other skills that hit multiple mobs at the same time (ie. sky and chest split). Usually wherever the boss is facing is up to you. But at the same time your team must also realize where you are facing and look for cover. heavy teamwork, you'll get the hang of it. practice makes perfect.

5. constant taunt as I said before.
    step 1. Charge heal - 3 sec shield immune and health regen, helps a lot
    step 2. Proc doz axe first and charge jugg (doz axe has haste proc - increases your atck speed and lowers the cooldown of skills you use during proc)
    step 3. Proc glint aegis during axe proc and use windmill, boy will your eyes go blind (fun fact. glint aegis proc taunts all nearby mobs, helping you taunt better)
    step 4. focus on spiders after mobs are done, its time for that doz combo.
    step 5. you show that boss whose boss, badum tss.

These are the steps that I've been used too, any other suggestions are welcome. I have sold my gold loot items but yeah that's how I did it.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to dm me or leave a housemail for me in game.

Ciao,
    Hatchiro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

3. Do not chasse the boss! either stay put or get him against a wall xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    1 - 2 https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ut-PvE-warrior
    3 - 4
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...et-a-high-wave

5 Do not use rally cry. Most useless skill in pve and pvp except honor pvp. Can use axe throw sky smash horn and jugger. You should be the only war in an evg party else you will get low wave since 2 wars spread bosses apart. If your team of rogs and mages have common sense they would know not to taunt or get hit by bosses.
    You can get lb in evg with wars only by using the strategy me and my team used in swamp temple but you need to find 4 op stat wars who know what they are doing in order to do that. Marroos is one war, I know what Im doing but my stats aren't for evg and I dislike running evg.
    not true at all, me and firstsavior used to get 4m points together. just because u can't, doesn't mean other can't

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    not true at all, me and firstsavior used to get 4m points together. just because u can't, doesn't mean other can't
    Didn't say just because I can't get lb it doesn't mean others can't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

also what? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    also what? lol
    What about it?