Thread: Questions and answers: Post all your questions here!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Default Questions and answers: Post all your questions here!

Heya guys,

I think it would be a good idea to post a questions and answers thread onto the forums. A questions and answers session is basically where users answer any type of question, and the original poster (me) updates this post with your questions as we get them in!

Where did I get this idea from? Basically I was looking around for information about Brick Force, a new closed beta role playing game in development by Infernum Productions. Google "Brick-Force" for more infomation about the game. I came across a post a developer posted on the games facebook page, and it had a link to a nice little blog the developers had set up. So, a dev posted a questions and answers blog post, and people from all around the World had sumbitted questions about the game on Facebook, and the devloper chose the best questions and answered them. Here is a link to the blog post:

http://brick-force.tumblr.com/post/2...your-questions

I was thinking of doing the same idea, but not for Brick-Force, but for Pocket/Star/Dark(Coming soon!) Legends. Any of you can post questions, and any user can answer them! I will choose the best submitted questions, (along with help from volunteers- I will need about 5-10. If you are interested, private message me and I will add you to the "interviewer list"! I do not count as a interviewer! Me and the interviewers will have weekly meetings on Pocket legends or Star legends where we go through the questions we choose 5 questions that were submitted by you, and I will add them to another thread to stop clatter. I am thinking of doing weekly sessions, so Dont worry if your question isn't answered straight away!)

* NOTE: Please keep your questions clean and relevant, otherwise we will not add them as a question!*

Interviewer List (will be updated by me!

1. Dudetus http://www.spacetimestudios.com/memb...?24630-dudetus
    2. Sryyoulose

If you have any questions about this program, feel free to private message me or any of the interviewers above! We will reply as soon as possible! Will be setting up a forum group and will invite interviewers in the future! We will have a forum group avatar as well, which I will work on!

Please also provide clear feedback on what you think of this idea in the comments below! Do Not Post your Questions Yet, Program Will Start When I have a few interviewers! *I will post a second thread in a couple of days with "Session 1!"

One final note, I have the right to remove any interviewers which are not following the rules (will post later on)!

As the format will go, it will have the askers forum name, then there question, and an answer underneath! If we do not understand your question, we will leave the space blank and contact you about the matter! Keep your answers clear and precise!

Sample for format

1. Askers name: ________________________ Link to forum profile:

Question: Can be long or short!

Answer: __________________________________________________ _________________________

Remember, if I haven't made anything clear, or you dont understand anything, private message me!

How to submit for "Interviewer" status!

1. Be sure to read this post and the forum rules! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

2. Add as a post on THIS thread that you want to join and why!

3. Remember to post your in game names for Pocket Legends and Star Legends, so I can notify you when the program starts!

Forum Group! In the Works!

As of 5th April 2012, I have decided to create a forum group for private discussion, which I will send invites out to INTERVIEWERS ONLY! Do not ask to join, only interviewers can join! I may also make a supporters group for people to join if they like the idea! The supporters group will be available for all you guys to join, but not for Interviewers!

Guilds for the program:

I haven't actually planned to make a guild for the program yet, but may do in the future, so I know who you all are! The guild will only be open for interviewers and me! If anyone would like to donate towards the guild, private message me!
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 04-05-2012 at 01:29 PM.