Thread: Taking a Break.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Default Taking a Break.

Hey guys, I'll be taking a break. I've been a little bored with the game, but mostly I screwed up with a lot of my friends in game. If you guys see this, you know who you are and I'm sorry. I didn't realize I blew it with so many friends for a couple of other friends. I realized I only come on for some of you guys... now I come on knowing that most of you hate me.

See ya later guys... probably at the next update.

~Will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

<3 you! have a good break bro. Hmu anytime, and be ready to get owned when ur rusty arse comes back. Lol..you could probably quit for 2 years and still beat me...
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Bye ghost, when I first met you I hated you because you were attacking me for no reason. (You were upset for some reason ;O) However, now I consider you to be one of the most level headed and talented pvpers.

Sicerely,
    Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

My dearest Will,

Oh my gosh I had no idea....hahahahahahaahbirdy was the one to tell me about this. Will I promise you with my whole heart I am seriously not mad and I do not hate you, not one bit. I understand completely how you were feeling, I think we all do. I know it was lonely as heck in our guild. I think we are all just a little bit confused about what to do at the moment. That's why none of us haven't made any moves. We are still talking about it all the time though, i promise. Honestly Will, you are one of the sweetest and most kind guys I know. You give up so much of your time to help others. You and I know what you do for others. You open yourself up and give people a best friend. How on earth could I or anyone else hate someone like that? It is actually crazy how I never see you mad or complaining. You honestly help make things better, you know how to lighten up the mood. You know how to be there for people when they need someone to cry to. I remember you let me tell you about my life and you told me about yours and I will never forget it. Will everything you do for me, for the guild, for your friends, and even for your family is completely unselfish and honestly I respect you so much for that. I feel like guilds create such big problems. I like having a group but it gets so crazy. Just because you joined into our old one does not make you any different. You are still the same person you just have a different phrase under your character's name. Like that is not a big deal in my opinion lol.

I do not ever forget how people treat me. Will, I can honestly say we became so close and I am so happy. You are like the younger brother I never had. Always offering advice, always checking up on me, always bringing joy, always bringing people together, always making things fun. You are always looking out for me. You can always make me laugh. Ever since you helped me out many months ago I can say that I have been walking with my head held a little higher and letting my worries rinse off like mascara on a crying teenager's face. It is rare to find someone who actually wants to listen/help you with your problems, it's extremely rare that they follow up and see if things turned out alright or if you need another pep talk. I'll admit you almost make me cry when you do a follow up. It warms my heart to know that you actually did listen, you have kept it in your mind, and it shows that you really and truly do care. Typical Will move. You're always looking out for me, even if you cannot make me feel better with words, you always find another way, or will tell me something to distract me from my problems. We may be separated by time zones, guilds, and distance, but i know I will try my hardest to be the friend to you that you have been for me. Will I do not hate you at all. Not one bit. That was just be completely, ugh i do not even know a bad enough word to use without cursing to describe how bad of a person/friend it would make me. I am so sorry that you felt like this. I really wish I realized, sigh. I hope you read this soon. Yes Will, your very own novel courtesy of yours truly.

We are always going to be like family Will, love you like a brother.
    - Chloe xx

P.S. Best freaking butler eveeeeeeeer!

This is for you
    Last edited by Petrichor; 04-05-2012 at 11:21 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Petrichor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

^^ what she said
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Hope to see you check in every once in a while, with you gone I might have to change my location =O ;(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Hey will you back yet?
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Hey will you back yet?
    He better be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Oh my god Will!!!

This makes me so sad. You are an amazing player and even better person. It always brightens my day to see you!! There are so many ppl that do love you here!!

Chloe is 100% right (as always) and I couldn't even come close to saying things as well as her. Just know she's just one of many that feels this way about you. You really are a wonderful person !!!

If you do need a break, I understand. Just know you will be deeply missed and we all await your soon return.

Mwah!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Take care, breaks do tend to help
    Dont get caught up in drama though,
    If people hate you then they dont deserve ya.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hey Will,

I'm at a loss of words at what to say. :/

We weren't mad at you for leaving, just hurt. I seriously doubt that anybody in the guild hates you. Bro, you got a good heart. Don't be so rash on leaving PL please, just give it some time.

You know that Me, Chloe, Dewey, and the rest of the guild is there for you whenever.
    It's not that we're mad, just taken by surprised.

If you're worried about losing friends due to your decision, it's definitely not that. You still have a friend in me. I mean, just take a look! So many people are asking you to stay!

Cheer up, bud. :/

Text me if you need to vent/talk.

~Parth
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

no way......!!!!!

nuff said

Devious [lvl77 mage] IDEVI [lvl77 bird] Famosity [lvl77 bear] and sum moar...

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Thanks guys for responding I appreciate it.

@Parth, I understand you're surprised and I would be to. Let's take Flacs for instance, whenever I talk to him he just doesn't care now. It really won't be the same, you know it. But it's my fault I know that, but I really appreciate the feedback. Thanks a ton Chloe, Parth, Angel, and Steve. Made my day.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 04-05-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Thanks guys for responding I appreciate it.

@Parth, I understand you're surprised and I would be to. Let's take Flacs for instance, whenever I talk to him he just doesn't care now. It really won't be the same, you know it. But it's my fault I know that, but I really appreciate the feedback. Thanks a ton Chloe, Parth, Angel, and Steve. Made my day.
    Hey bro, as we all said no one hates you. Flacs is just upset. I know for sure he doesnt hate you bro, how could he. Give Flacs some time bro we all understand and totally respect each and every bit of your decisons. I'll talk to Flacs but I know for sure he doesnt hate you. Your a loving brother to others, and a loving friend to many and no matter where your at or where your heading your always family to me. This might just be a game but it feels and is much more then that. To the people who play it, tell me not, is it just to play the game or is it because the people who play it. To me is the people who play it. I play because you guys are family to me and bro we love ya. Each and everyone of you guys gives the motivation and happiness in our own unique way and much more. Thats amazing. Yea, everyone needs a break and we totally understand that but just know we got your back bro. With ya till the end! Its ganna be the same, you know why? In my opinion its because we all care. Like I said we got your back
    Your bro,
    ~David

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloakker For This Useful Post: