Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Thread: Quitting sale

  1. #1
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    457
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

    Default Quitting sale

    I used to play often and a lot but after being blessed with a child, her and her mother are my world now.

    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071403.png
Views: 871
Size:  947.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071413.png
Views: 879
Size:  944.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071421.png
Views: 863
Size:  934.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071429.png
Views: 849
Size:  925.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071438.png
Views: 825
Size:  948.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071445.png
Views: 826
Size:  920.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071455.png
Views: 812
Size:  898.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071519.png
Views: 804
Size:  892.4 KB

    Autos will be set later as per I won't be online for a few days at a time depending on life

    Lowballs/merching will be considered a bump

    Also feel free to pm me (inbox has been cleared)


    Figured someone may want these but if not they'll collect dust


    OFFER for the items you want and we will go from there
    Last edited by Spyce; 12-06-2020 at 11:32 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Howmuch for all? Congrats for your family btw

    Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Groucho 14m

    Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    457
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annonymousboi View Post
    Howmuch for all? Congrats for your family btw

    Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk
    Feel free to offer and thank you

  6. #5
    Member firmanfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    178
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyce View Post
    I used to play often and a lot but after being blessed with a child, her and her mother are my world now.

    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071403.png
Views: 871
Size:  947.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071413.png
Views: 879
Size:  944.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071421.png
Views: 863
Size:  934.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071429.png
Views: 849
Size:  925.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071438.png
Views: 825
Size:  948.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071445.png
Views: 826
Size:  920.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071455.png
Views: 812
Size:  898.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20201204-071519.png
Views: 804
Size:  892.4 KB

    Autos will be set later as per I won't be online for a few days at a time depending on life

    Lowballs/merching will be considered a bump

    Also feel free to pm me (inbox has been cleared)

    Figured someone may want these but if not they'll collect dust
    How much perni set bro?
    Thanks!

  7. #6
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    457
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firmanfar View Post
    How much perni set bro?
    Thanks!
    Offer

    ....

  8. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    438
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Buried belt 1.5m

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Senior Member Vanquishier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    874
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Yeti set can bring u back ? Hehe

  10. #9
    Member firmanfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    178
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Any c/o?
    Im not merchant, so i don't know price for that bro
    Give me good price, and i'll think
    Thanks

  11. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    405
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    This is so wholesome, free bump


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

  12. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    45m for ebon set + jewel

  13. #12
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    457
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kynan View Post
    45m for ebon set + jewel
    Noted

    Quote Originally Posted by firmanfar View Post
    Any c/o?
    Im not merchant, so i don't know price for that bro
    Give me good price, and i'll think
    Thanks
    Looking for 20m with jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquishier View Post
    Yeti set can bring u back ? Hehe
    Indeed it could

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Groucho egg for 14M ign aawar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    197
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Groucho egg for 14.5m

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    935
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Well i have 3 kids and wife theirs time for everything gl on everything

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

  17. #16
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    457
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    Well i have 3 kids and wife theirs time for everything gl on everything

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    I understand but having a newborn, working from home due to covid, and running a business, severely limits my time for pleasurable games
    But I'll be around

  18. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    In your house’s basement
    Posts
    382
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default Quitting sale

    How much ebon armor and perni set? Is there a current offer?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    In your house’s basement
    Posts
    382
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyce View Post
    I understand but having a newborn, working from home due to covid, and running a business, severely limits my time for pleasurable games
    But I'll be around
    #1 dad right there!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    935
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyce View Post
    I understand but having a newborn, working from home due to covid, and running a business, severely limits my time for pleasurable games
    But I'll be around
    Family first always gl and enjoy the baby

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to mqp2385 For This Useful Post:


  22. #20
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    457
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

    Default

    C/o on ebon with jewel is 55m
    C/o on axe is 57.5m
    C/o on arti is 25m
    C/o on arc korruption is 4m

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quitting war sale
    By alicelucifer in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-21-2020, 02:53 PM
  2. Quitting sale
    By Kroudix in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-16-2020, 03:36 PM
  3. Quitting Rog Sale
    By Chuppy Dec in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-30-2020, 04:31 AM
  4. quitting sale must see
    By Selevtive in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-17-2020, 11:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •