Thread: Re post: There's a Disturbance .....(A portal has opened in a cave.)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Now because youre making drama the thread will maybe be taken down again and your smart *** will declare it was because it was a repost of an already taken down thread. The initiall thread had nothing wrong and such till the kids were arguing it wasnt taken down, so it isnt the fault of the ones that are helping the community , but the kids like you who make drama in every thread , i mean i swear to god almost everythread with drama youre always involved , like chill , youre not the smartest , you might be below average too...
    Bit hypocitical calling others out for starting drama when you make your entire post fueling the drama, but okay lets go with that.
    And yes, if this gets taken down completely its because its a repost of an already moved/deleted thread, common sense.
    Threads dont get taken down because 2 people have an argument, it gets taken down or moved if the context doesnt match the section.
    And closed if it spirals out of control.
    If by you or the OP’s logic threads get taken down because 2 people fight then id like to know why we still have threads to begin with.

By criticising someone who calls people hating for outing their opinion, im making drama?
    By your logic critisism=drama?
    Must be tough luck where you live i suppose, i live in a country where freedom of expression isnt looked down upon.

Anyways, whats with the IQ mention? Is it your insecurity that has you swinging at how smart people are?
    To end it off, please dont take the saintly role, you’re acting like you’re a godsent who has never started or fueled any drama.
    Again, a bit hypocritical

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Bit hypocitical calling others out for starting drama when you make your entire post fueling the drama, but okay lets go with that.
    And yes, if this gets taken down completely its because its a repost of an already moved/deleted thread, common sense.
    Threads dont get taken down because 2 people have an argument, it gets taken down or moved if the context doesnt match the section.
    And closed if it spirals out of control.
    If by you or the OP’s logic threads get taken down because 2 people fight then id like to know why we still have threads to begin with.

By criticising someone who calls people hating for outing their opinion, im making drama?
    By your logic critisism=drama?
    Must be tough luck where you live i suppose, i live in a country where freedom of expression isnt looked down upon.

Anyways, whats with the IQ mention? Is it your insecurity that has you swinging at how smart people are?
    To end it off, please dont take the saintly role, you’re acting like you’re a godsent who has never started or fueled any drama.
    Again, a bit hypocritical
    You mentioned that a thread gets closed if it spirals out of control , and this is what this thread is doing , it started as a fun gathering for all the StS game and youre accusing me for fueling dramas , "thread police" stuff , and thinking we are all criticizing you , hell , i can barely tell what youre saying . You just admitted yourself wrong in the first paragraph , and all the others were nonsense just trying to distract others from the dramamaker ( you ) . I want people to see this thread and make a good community in an Discord , where people from every Legends game can interact and hell , even new players will come , so youre so bored that youre willing to make this wholesome idea closed from your drama , i hope you dont get invited to the server , i wouldnt like someone to ruin everybodys mood every once in a while.

Edit : I just viewed your recent activity and you have been in any other part of forum but the general discussion , and youve been naughy naughty too.