Thread: Re post: There's a Disturbance .....(A portal has opened in a cave.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Exclamation Re post: There's a Disturbance .....(A portal has opened in a cave.)

A portal has opened to a place unseen to something that has never been thought of before.. the vampires are upto something dark ....

Heyo how was the 2 lines xD

ik ik u clicked thinking it was a event but nah its something way better..

this is just to get u hyped for whats coming in a few days.

stay tuned and get ready ^-^...

This is going to be a discord server to unite All sts games. currently the server is going under heavy construction but we will soon be done

ny team and I are working very hard so that u all may find a comfortable place this discord is not for me to get fame no no no its to get people to know one another to build relationships and friendships .

this post is imp to me to build the needed hype for the main post PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD DRAMA HERE on this post
    instead ask questions thank you!!!

(the old post was moved and i cant seem to find it so i thought it be okay to post another one hope thats okay)

ALSO

(this is not a al event its just a trailer for the upcoming show )
    Last edited by Deusagor; 12-06-2020 at 02:12 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Ok so just hear me out.. so like.. if it was moved.. or deleted... what makes you like think... its a great idea .. to like.. make the exact same thread in the exact same section

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

because there was an issue due to *someone* and this topic is imp to most for people to know first hand of whats coming
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

ooo we got tons of new features which will soon be added for all legends :3

(gonna msg to keep this msg running uppppp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Isn't it against TOS to bump your thread multiple times within a 24 hour period? I wonder why this thread was taken down before... also if this isn't related to AL why are you posting and bumping this irrelevant information?
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...pic-Discussion

I think you should take this one down (if you even can) and make it here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Isn't it against TOS to bump your thread multiple times within a 24 hour period? I wonder why this thread was taken down before... also if this isn't related to AL why are you posting and bumping this irrelevant information?
    i msged within the 24 hour period (this is conc only when a new topic is made not with msgs) and this has alot to do with AL SL PL and DL soooooooooooooooooooooooo irrelevant issue no its umm 0-0 irrelevant it is not

oh and it was taken down cause 2 players fought *but hopefully we wont have that again.

this has alot to do with all games as i mentioned its purpose is to unite all legends together were not taking over anything were just having a chillaxed zone for people to enjoy
    Last edited by Deusagor; 12-08-2020 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Honestly all that's happening is people who don't really vibe with this idea trying to banish it from existence (which includes me ngl), but still, all the best buddy, pray to your lucky stars that this works out, especially with such a small and closed community.

P.S. Do tone it down with the emojis, it'll objectively make the Server appear cleaner and less cringe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystalteam For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Y’all hating on a guy who wants to do something good for our game. Smh, will you guys ever be satisfied with something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Y’all hating on a guy who wants to do something good for our game. Smh, will you guys ever be satisfied with something?
    Looks like the thread police has arrived..
    Stop trying to censor criticism and return to your ditch, this isnt a dictature.
    If a dev has taken this thread down before i know enough.
    “Its because 2 people were fighting” is nonsense.
    Judging by these replies you have to be overly sensitive to mark this as hating ❄️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Looks like the thread police has arrived..
    Stop trying to censor criticism and return to your ditch, this isnt a dictature.
    If a dev has taken this thread down before i know enough.
    “Its because 2 people were fighting” is nonsense.
    Judging by these replies you have to be overly sensitive to mark this as hating ❄️
    Now because youre making drama the thread will maybe be taken down again and your smart *** will declare it was because it was a repost of an already taken down thread. The initiall thread had nothing wrong and such till the kids were arguing it wasnt taken down, so it isnt the fault of the ones that are helping the community , but the kids like you who make drama in every thread , i mean i swear to god almost everythread with drama youre always involved , like chill , youre not the smartest , you might be below average too...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tookyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Now because youre making drama the thread will maybe be taken down again and your smart *** will declare it was because it was a repost of an already taken down thread. The initiall thread had nothing wrong and such till the kids were arguing it wasnt taken down, so it isnt the fault of the ones that are helping the community , but the kids like you who make drama in every thread , i mean i swear to god almost everythread with drama youre always involved , like chill , youre not the smartest , you might be below average too...
    Bit hypocitical calling others out for starting drama when you make your entire post fueling the drama, but okay lets go with that.
    And yes, if this gets taken down completely its because its a repost of an already moved/deleted thread, common sense.
    Threads dont get taken down because 2 people have an argument, it gets taken down or moved if the context doesnt match the section.
    And closed if it spirals out of control.
    If by you or the OP’s logic threads get taken down because 2 people fight then id like to know why we still have threads to begin with.

By criticising someone who calls people hating for outing their opinion, im making drama?
    By your logic critisism=drama?
    Must be tough luck where you live i suppose, i live in a country where freedom of expression isnt looked down upon.

Anyways, whats with the IQ mention? Is it your insecurity that has you swinging at how smart people are?
    To end it off, please dont take the saintly role, you’re acting like you’re a godsent who has never started or fueled any drama.
    Again, a bit hypocritical

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Bit hypocitical calling others out for starting drama when you make your entire post fueling the drama, but okay lets go with that.
    And yes, if this gets taken down completely its because its a repost of an already moved/deleted thread, common sense.
    Threads dont get taken down because 2 people have an argument, it gets taken down or moved if the context doesnt match the section.
    And closed if it spirals out of control.
    If by you or the OP’s logic threads get taken down because 2 people fight then id like to know why we still have threads to begin with.

By criticising someone who calls people hating for outing their opinion, im making drama?
    By your logic critisism=drama?
    Must be tough luck where you live i suppose, i live in a country where freedom of expression isnt looked down upon.

Anyways, whats with the IQ mention? Is it your insecurity that has you swinging at how smart people are?
    To end it off, please dont take the saintly role, you’re acting like you’re a godsent who has never started or fueled any drama.
    Again, a bit hypocritical
    You mentioned that a thread gets closed if it spirals out of control , and this is what this thread is doing , it started as a fun gathering for all the StS game and youre accusing me for fueling dramas , "thread police" stuff , and thinking we are all criticizing you , hell , i can barely tell what youre saying . You just admitted yourself wrong in the first paragraph , and all the others were nonsense just trying to distract others from the dramamaker ( you ) . I want people to see this thread and make a good community in an Discord , where people from every Legends game can interact and hell , even new players will come , so youre so bored that youre willing to make this wholesome idea closed from your drama , i hope you dont get invited to the server , i wouldnt like someone to ruin everybodys mood every once in a while.

Edit : I just viewed your recent activity and you have been in any other part of forum but the general discussion , and youve been naughy naughty too.