Its the exact same as normal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    That set is ugly..
    Yessir it most definitely is. Gross as hell
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    You lied about someone buying gnarled set 2 months back now your pulling the toxic card...
    *Sigh* I'm going the repeat for the second time. I was "pretty sure" regarding time basis, let me rephrase it in an easier way...
    It is likely -compared to- less likely to be correct. Nor does it establish itself as a fact, it is an opinion. You don't need to call me a liar just because I have an opinion that differs to yours. Lol.

Pretty sure anyone who know itemstore knows he had it way back ever since 1mil days but ok lol....I think being a liar is way worst than being toxic but can't wait for him to shut you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "pretty sure anyone know itemstore knows he had it way back ever since 1mil days but ok.."

I don't know abt you but I've known him since the days we were one guild with Type (well that goes along as a contradiction to your statement doesn't it?).
    Wonder that "1mil" is talking about price range or a time basis are both a little over a stretch.

"I think being a liar is way worst than being toxic but can't wait for him to shut you up."

Again, you're already pointing fingers without fact checking.
    I'm not going to judge your values, however both actions are a bad thing and nothing can change that.

I may as well call you a liar regarding your prices, but did I? mmm no?

Lol sound like a hater who doesn’t own it but sadly you don’t own the set to know the offers if you auctally think it gets 30mil LOLOLOL

Fun fact I own frank think it’s all that so get out of here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    I'm pretty sure the price tag of Frank Set and Gnarled Set have a humungous margin and will stay that way.

Sure Gnarled set may/may not be as rare as Frank Set but take note: Frank Set IS a 2014 LB Vanity while Gnarled set isn't an LB Vanity and it's pretty much is 99.9% Identical to the armor and helm u get on the starter pack. Sure rarity might be a factor for the price of vanities and items but it's not as big of a factor compared to demand. The Gargoyle Set, Mummy Set, and many more rare/inactive vanities who came right before Gnarled set did barely even costs 30m now lol. Don't just jump to conclusions that Gnarled Set costs 100-150m just because it's rare. Let the free market do it's job, no need to advertise these vanities lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    If there are only 3-5 Gnarled sets in game then I'm selling my set 1.1B
    and there goes your credibility.

anyway. wonder how long you're going to take this denial play. looking forward to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    *Sigh* I'm going the repeat for the second time. I was "pretty sure" regarding time basis, let me rephrase it in an easier way...
    It is likely -compared to- less likely to be correct. Nor does it establish itself as a fact, it is an opinion. You don't need to call me a liar just because I have an opinion that differs to yours. Lol.

"pretty sure anyone know itemstore knows he had it way back ever since 1mil days but ok.."

I don't know abt you but I've known him since the days we were one guild with Type (well that goes along as a contradiction to your statement doesn't it?).
    Wonder that "1mil" is talking about price range or a time basis are both a little over a stretch.

"I think being a liar is way worst than being toxic but can't wait for him to shut you up."

I'm not going to judge your values, however both actions are a bad thing and nothing can change that.

anyway. wonder how long you're going to take this denial play. looking forward to it.
    Not sure how I'm related there, but that's my price after seeing all this advertisement for the set. :P

If anyone is wondering, I bought it 16M in auc when Eggzavier event was running.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Not sure how I'm related there, but that's my price after seeing all this advertisement for the set. :P

If anyone is wondering, I bought it 16M in auc when Eggzavier event was running.
    Exactly Ty for this.
    On one side there's a huge party asking to ban these price manipulators and let me tell you, I wasn't on that party.
    But now there are people like this blatantly manipulating the bleep out of their items and maybe rip off someone.
    Just trying to save that poor guy by making a racket that's all.
    And this is how I think priced are raised .caught red handed.

Wonder where that party is now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Gnarled Set W Price Check

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post

Dude you must be getting paid to troll me I’m just convince you are

Your still here lying about itemstore buying gnarled set two months back which is a dam lie...

I honestly don’t care for how you auto correct my words tbh I think you should fulfill a job at grammarly and leave me alone

Last edited by Roblox; 12-13-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    "Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Dude you must be getting paid to troll me I’m just convince you are

Your still here lying about itemstore buying gnarled set two months back which is a dam lie...

I honestly don’t care for your how you auto correct my words tbh I think you should fulfill a job at grammarly and leave me alone

the emoji man knows everything folks, he sold out my grammarly internship!

thanks for clearing that up, you're making cash here if this wasn't all hocus pocus bud <3
    Last edited by xsilentninjax; 12-13-2020 at 10:02 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xsilentninjax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Everything aside, this thread has ironically cause such commotion that people actually cared to post on it. Just think 'bout that, achievement unlocked.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hi all I got a rogue gnoll set for 60m about 7-8 months ago maybe little longer
    My last offer was 120m for my war set but Kodak informed me he got a 230m offer for his

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hope this helps and no I'm not selling nether
    Hope this helps all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

It was about 2-3 months ago when I heard about the 230m offer on gnarled set for War so by now I’m guessing it’s worth about 300-400m maybe more? I mean there’s almost like only 3 owners of this set in the game so once a buyer purchases this vanity set and decides to no longer sell it the price will only continue to rise from there not even the sky is the limit for gnarled set frank will always be available to the public but the same cannot be said for gnarled that’s the hard truth

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Granted it's about supply and demand let's face it I've been given prices for Frank vest like a astronomical 1b-1.3b tbh not sure how reliable that price is that being said 100-200-300m is not a lot these days I mean most people gears cost XD 300-500m cuz of awakening and so on and depending on your gl these days farming like 1m every half hour to an hour is not that hard of a task then again laziness rules XD only buy what ya want that's all there is to it it's what's worth it to you same way as I have spent 600m on my lvl 1 and 300m on my poh that being said not everyone enjoys that as much so you spend your gold on what you desire not what people tell you to do XD I only hope the best for you all and do what you want to long as your happy dousent matter what ya spend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Granted it's about supply and demand let's face it I've been given prices for Frank vest like a astronomical 1b-1.3b tbh not sure how reliable that price is that being said 100-200-300m is not a lot these days I mean most people gears cost XD 300-500m cuz of awakening and so on and depending on your gl these days farming like 1m every half hour to an hour is not that hard of a task then again laziness rules XD only buy what ya want that's all there is to it it's what's worth it to you same way as I have spent 600m on my lvl 1 and 300m on my poh that being said not everyone enjoys that as much so you spend your gold on what you desire not what people tell you to do XD I only hope the best for you all and do what you want to long as your happy dousent matter what ya spend

Absolutely well worded many of the vanity’s I have I overpaid or them not because I had to but because I WANTED to you can’t tell me that desert assassin set for mage isn’t worth 300m if it’s rare and that’s how much I am willing to spend to have it it’s all based off how much you really want said vanity and then you can’t get angry when someone decides to sell the desert assassin set mage for 400m after learning it’s recently been sold for 300m the price for that vanity has just fluctuated either get with the program or go home that’s all that there is to it this goes for ANY rare vanity with high demand

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

An item only worth to its value only when it can be sold.

I could ask for twenty billion gold for my vanity but if i can't sell it, it worths nothing.

What some people doing is to team up and make up buy and sell story acting as if certain item was selling around certain price range so to Jack up the market price.

Not saying this is hapoening here but yall need to watch out.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    An item only worth to its value only when it can be sold.

I could ask for twenty billion gold for my vanity but if i can't sell it, it worths nothing.

What some people doing is to team up and make up buy and sell story acting as if certain item was selling around certain price range so to Jack up the market price.

Not saying this is hapoening here but yall need to watch out.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Yeah lol i can offer 5B for the gnarled and he still wont sell and just set 5B as co price to make it go higher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    Yeah lol i can offer 5B for the gnarled and he still wont sell and just set 5B as co price to make it go higher
    Looks like more false allegations anything at all to bash the gnarled set smh that’s sad to see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

bruh this set is ugly asf

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Guys just stop it, the set is beautiful. And should be worth 10bil. It’s rarest vanity in game.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Another thread gone to waste from all these dramas , i got offered an set and some stuff for a vanity of mine and i wanted to make sure whats the price , so i dont see any point in continuing this.