Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gnarled Set W Price Check

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Tookyo I wish you the best on your trades and do what makes you happy it's good to do your research and gather all the Information you can to compare to make your own estimation and value what makes you happy anyways Lets say this thread is complete HF all

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Itemstore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Wow, didnt expect this gnarled vanity will rise so much. i had one 2 years ago for rog one I bought it for 1.5m set xD it even took me weeks to sell it for 1m-1.2m. shouldve kept it

just in case you guys think im lying heres my picture 2yrs ago wearing it, cant find my ss wearing the full set cuz i didnt like the helm sold it first before my armor xD but yea rip didnt expect it will become so rare
    Last edited by Rihc; 12-14-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

So who is correct? I ask because I've had one in my wardrobe since they came out.
    I think I may have the helmet as well as the armour but I'd have to check.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    So who is correct? I ask because I've had one in my wardrobe since they came out.
    I think I may have the helmet as well as the armour but I'd have to check.
    Everyone, in a way. It is true that the vanity is rare because back then the legendary items that looked the same were useful, and investing in vanities wasn’t really popular, so when it came out people just kind of ignored it.

However, it is also true that the vanity is not really attractive, and it is a pain to find weapon vanities that match it, so you’ll always end up looking a bit strange, or at least that’s how I see it.

It’s really difficult to set a fair price for this one, but considering all things that are happening with vanity prices, then I wouldn’t be surprised if people actually offered 100m for it. Gotta say though the 230M offer mentioned in these threads sounds too good to be true.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Everyone, in a way. It is true that the vanity is rare because back then the legendary items that looked the same were useful, and investing in vanities wasn’t really popular, so when it came out people just kind of ignored it.

However, it is also true that the vanity is not really attractive, and it is a pain to find weapon vanities that match it, so you’ll always end up looking a bit strange, or at least that’s how I see it.

It’s really difficult to set a fair price for this one, but considering all things that are happening with vanity prices, then I wouldn’t be surprised if people actually offered 100m for it. Gotta say though the 230M offer mentioned in these threads sounds too good to be true.
    Thanks. I just always try to get a vanity with each event. I did wear it a few times but only with the elon bow vanity. I have the decayed too which I prefer.
    I have a flintlock/pistol vanity weapon from a winter event but have no idea how much that's worth because I've not seen another and don't get me started on my harvest hat..I can't find out how much that's worth either. I don't think I'd sell it though because I've had it since the event and I like it.
    I agree with you, the gnarled isn't worth millions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post

indeed, some people seems to be guarding these "high value" vague claims with their lives. Calling people liars when someone differs to their opinions.
    Quite baffling, have they ever wondered that the same treatment can be done to themselves? we have a term for that, ignorance.

Yes I'm indicating someone here,
    "I have frank set so..."

does that guarantee anything? mmm no

Additional info to anyone that wants to have it, It is available as a starter pack gear when you are starting out.
    You can also get it again through the glintstone set quest which starts by crafting the legendary counterparts, called orcslaying gear.

^this contradicts your so-called "rarity". Granted, the vanity version may be rare.

But is it high demand? no
    Can you get it? easy as pie? yes
    How? If you've deleted it on your previous char then get another one from an alt, lol. And yes, its bound.

Now does that mean that being bound becomes a selling point for the vanity itself? no.
    Why? Due to the fact that you can always get the bound one, anywhere, and whenever. Without a limit of duplicating characters, or accounts.

Seeing from the people that had their previous statements that simply ignored the constructive criticism given with the reason of
    "lmao Idc and I don't read that sh--"
    Well I'm not going to judge your lack of ability to read (or some may call it, being illiterate). Nothings stopping you from doing what you want.

Just know the fact and don't be surprised when you are getting the "intolerant to the intolerant" treatment.

I suppose I've proven my point here. If there's anyone that differs with my opinion, that's okay. That's what a discussion is all about.
    rather than calling out names, which is simply uncalled for. Adieu
    Last edited by xsilentninjax; 12-16-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Just looked and I'm mistaken. I was looking at the Elder Druid gnarled. So sorry.
    I didn't get the gnarled because it looks..well.. like something from the advancement pack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Imagine wearing armor in evg because you don’t have the vanity WOW that’s pretty sad when you think about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Yo Budds, I'm not here to support inflation or discrimination. I just want to suggest you guys to stop saying ugly to one of sts team's creation..Let's pay respect for their hardwork and play fairly..If you see something ugly in game, just keep it in your mind..Don't mention it in public coz devs can read it..You don't need to believe any price you see, just believe the price that you know. Stop fighting with each other..this community should be family..Let's keep our gaming healthy..

Also, to clarify some confusions..there's a bit difference between gnarled gears and gnarled vanities..
    Gear(side color-red)Vanity(side color-pale purple)

I'm also one of the players who appreciates gnarled sets. But make me as a -1 for the owners who's tryna sell it coz i wont be selling this vanity ever and treasure it..Not to inflate the price, but to pay my respect on this vanity..I dont see gnarled ugly..And please stop discriminating Sts's vanity creations(not just gnarled), we're enjoying the game right? Let's just have some fun without going into trouble.

Sorry budds..I'm a bit p*s**d reading fights in forums..I'll make ComicAL later and post it soon to relax your minds..Just AL 'n' Chill..No need to fight and discriminate Sts's creations.

Happy gaming budds!

Any Dev to please close this thread before it causes further fights..Not healthy for players to curse each other .
    Last edited by Ukku; 12-16-2020 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Haha. Can be a troll in pvp. Have bad armor on with gnoll set and when in duel swap to main set and kick butt with gnoll vanity still on.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Haha. Can be a troll in pvp. Have bad armor on with gnoll set and when in duel swap to main set and kick butt with gnoll vanity still on.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    only possible if you have the vanity tho which these guys do not so unfortunately this is only a fantasy for the majority

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Selling gnarled bone set rog pm here or ingame dpsengine

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

idk but this set is super expensive for all classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by grymnir1993 View Post
    idk but this set is super expensive for all classes
    What’s price gnarled bone set rog?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzzzzss View Post
    Selling gnarled bone set rog pm here or ingame dpsengine

Total ZZZZZ on you necroing an old thread, also inappropriate forums section Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i buy war set 60m,

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk