Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me make this ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Default Help me make this ?

https://discord.gg/uYG4tQTHJV
    I am still new to making a server in discord. This server I am making I want to put all info about AL in like making gold, doing aps fast, doing leaderboard events and much more.
    I am kind of dull when it comes to rogue / mage class / elite runners lb / best way to do aps the fastest bla bla. There is no chatting in this server, I need some help with adding stuff I can even let you type in a channel if you want. Send some forum links here of guides I can add to the server more sections of info.
    Maybe this can be the fastest way for people to find information instead of searching for something spending hours? Ngl I got bored and decided to do this. Seems like a good idea?
    Name:  12.PNG
Views: 711
Size:  37.0 KBName:  11.PNG
Views: 709
Size:  38.8 KBName:  10.PNG
Views: 704
Size:  29.2 KB

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Looks like a decent idea. Good luck with it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Another one..?
    Aren’t you already running a server? Why not just build off of that one. This seems so pointless to me.
    You can make a seperate text channel in the already existing server and block anyone from adding messages..?
    Im sorry but i dont see the point in having more and more discord servers, keeping it all compact and centered will be way more beneficial to people interested in learning more about the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I only run 1 server and this is the server.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Regardless, building off of the already existing one like i already mentioned will be alot more beneficial for people actually trying to learn about the game.
    The fact devs actively participate in it reinforces my point.
    Again i dont see why but then again dont let me stop you from pursuing your dreams and goals.
    Just my 2 cents

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Another one..?
    Aren’t you already running a server? Why not just build off of that one. This seems so pointless to me.
    You can make a seperate text channel in the already existing server and block anyone from adding messages..?
    Im sorry but i dont see the point in having more and more discord servers, keeping it all compact and centered will be way more beneficial to people interested in learning more about the game
    You take some toxicity pills or something doggy? Why I never hear anything positive from you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    You take some toxicity pills or something doggy? Why I never hear anything positive from you?
    Toxicity pills?
    Im formally stating why i dont think another should be created, providing supported arguments.
    You know.. what a forum is meant for?
    Barging in here calling people doggy is the epitome of toxicity.
    Maybe you never see something positive from me because you only see what you want to see (:
    Next time take your insults to pm.
    Maybe you should take time out of your time to actually read the post and seperate toxicity from actual criticism, instead of running your mouth.
    Its a very bad habit i dont recommend you push into your real life affairs.
    And please dont call me doggy, not that it hurts my pretty little feelings but it gave me shivers down my spine knowing people call people “doggy” consciously.
    Took me back all the way to 4th grade, i do appreciate the trip down memory lane.

Just scrolling down your post history all you do is either complain or call others toxic.
    To each their own i suppose
    Last edited by Spooked; 12-13-2020 at 06:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Toxicity pills?
    Im formally stating why i dont think another should be created, providing supported arguments.
    You know.. what a forum is meant for?
    Barging in here calling people doggy is the epitome of toxicity.
    Maybe you never see something positive from me because you only see what you want to see (:
    Next time take your insults to pm.
    Maybe you should take time out of your time to actually read the post and seperate toxicity from actual criticism, instead of running your mouth.
    Its a very bad habit i dont recommend you push into your real life affairs.
    And please dont call me doggy, not that it hurts my pretty little feelings but it gave me shivers down my spine knowing people call people “doggy” consciously.
    Took me back all the way to 4th grade, i do appreciate the trip down memory lane.

Just scrolling down your post history all you do is either complain or call others toxic.
    To each their own i suppose
    You're basically a clown nothing more buddy. Encry is trying to make more discord servers and you barking here for no reason. Just leave him be is that hard to understand? 🤡

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

You're basically a clown nothing more buddy. Encry is trying to make more discord servers and you barking here for no reason. Just leave him be is that hard to understand? ��
    Nice arguments! Im a clown wooo u really got me there!
    Clearly you lack the ability to read or you have no clue as to what comprehensive reading is.
    If you have the slightest of foothold and/integrity you would debunk the arguments i have made, but instead you choose to walk the toxic path and throw slurs.
    Most likely because you know you have absolutely no leg to stand on so you just come here to collect some attention,
    Which is honestly fine, i dont have any other expectations judging by your previous posts.

“Just leave him be” just wanted to address that, are you his parent or guardian? If so, if you dont want “toxic” people Like me to criticize and give feedback to a feedback thread then you shouldnt let your boy on the internet.
    Or even better dont let him create a feedback thread
    If youre neither of those 2 i would suggest going outside, take a deep breath and think about what your life has come to.
    its absolutely saddening how you try to protect him like hes getting cyberbullied on myspace.
    I guarantee you encryptions will be just fine even after my post
    Take a seat and think about what youre exactly saying before you type it.
    Last edited by Spooked; 12-13-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Neverr

You're basically a clown nothing more buddy. Encry is trying to make more discord servers and you barking here for no reason. Just leave him be is that hard to understand?
    Says the guy who commented "this set is ugly" on a post where someone was asking for a price match. So not only are you irrelevant, you're also a hypocrite. Splendid! You're known for causing drama so put a sock in it.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neverr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Regardless, building off of the already existing one like i already mentioned will be alot more beneficial for people actually trying to learn about the game.
    The fact devs actively participate in it reinforces my point.
    Again i dont see why but then again dont let me stop you from pursuing your dreams and goals.
    Just my 2 cents
    +1 from The Burger Baron

Makes much more sense to just build off what is already there especially since the devs “participate” in the server they and others could offer real insight for those trying to learn about the game also since the chat is read only there’s the chance that certain information could be flawed or coming from a one sided standpoint that some players may not agree with and not all players will be willing to find a completely new server just for read only information you should pitch the idea to the devs or moderators in the server so that players who are already there can just easily access that information without having to find a separate server just to see this information also it helps because if they have questions they could just go back to the general chat and ask for help or hear different opinions on how things can be done once again it’s a good idea but it makes much more sense for it to be in the already active server making it much more accessible for those who really need it just putting in my $1.50 cents on this matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

That main 1700+ person server is ran by Deadly, he prefers to keep it an open chat server.
    I didn't come here for toxicity, came here for help with a few subjects. I made my own server for those who need help, I don't see why we would add over 40+ new channels to Deadly's server when I could make one to keep all the info in 1 spot.
    His server is more over for chatting. Mine is for intel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    That main 1700+ person server is ran by Deadly, he prefers to keep it an open chat server.
    I didn't come here for toxicity, came here for help with a few subjects. I made my own server for those who need help, I don't see why we would add over 40+ new channels to Deadly's server when I could make one to keep all the info in 1 spot.
    His server is more over for chatting. Mine is for intel.

I dont know him personally, but i highly doubt he has something againdt a section for ingame help tutorials and what not.
    Also, this forum is packed with tutorials already, isnt it kind of double to add a discord server on top of this?
    Just want to point out as i said in my previous posts, a seperate text channel can be created where you can turn off replies, this only turns it off for that specific text channel its really no rocket science.
    I dont know where u pulled the 40+ new channels from, but it’s not that hard to keep it compact in a single text channel with maybe 10 sub sections in it.
    Its called organization.
    Again, dont let me stop you from pursuing your dreams, but just saying from my point of view this is as impractical as it gets given theres already a server.
    Either way, youd help alot more people by writing the paragraphs on the forums and respectively asking a dev to consider making it sticky.
    Goodluck to you and your server though, just want to add that the incentive is great, just a bit of a clumsy execution IMO.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I dont know him personally, but i highly doubt he has something againdt a section for ingame help tutorials and what not.
    Also, this forum is packed with tutorials already, isnt it kind of double to add a discord server on top of this?
    Just want to point out as i said in my previous posts, a seperate text channel can be created where you can turn off replies, this only turns it off for that specific text channel its really no rocket science.
    I dont know where u pulled the 40+ new channels from, but it’s not that hard to keep it compact in a single text channel with maybe 10 sub sections in it.
    Its called organization.
    Again, dont let me stop you from pursuing your dreams, but just saying from my point of view this is as impractical as it gets given theres already a server.
    Either way, youd help alot more people by writing the paragraphs on the forums and respectively asking a dev to consider making it sticky.
    Goodluck to you and your server though, just want to add that the incentive is great, just a bit of a clumsy execution IMO.
    +1 From The Burger Baron

If this is the same read only server I left there was a chat specifically titled “Scammers” which named people who I guess people say scammed someone once again this is a flawed chat anyone can just say hey this guy scammed me and there name will be added there? Also considering the chat is read only that type of information can easily become invalid if a person decides to change there name or etc. As previously stated It’s a lot more beneficial for the chat with the devs and the moderator to just add this into the already active server to help give accurate information to players who will really need creating an entire separate server just seems futile but once again the idea is great and I think with some talking the moderator of the main chat would take it into great consideration seeing that it helps players and I think there is a sub server that offered build advice to players in there so I highly recommend that you chop it up with the devs and the moderator in the chat about adding it there makes a lot of sense and doing that will help many players who greatly need this help

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Nice arguments! Im a clown wooo u really got me there!
    Clearly you lack the ability to read or you have no clue as to what comprehensive reading is.
    If you have the slightest of foothold and/integrity you would debunk the arguments i have made, but instead you choose to walk the toxic path and throw slurs.
    Most likely because you know you have absolutely no leg to stand on so you just come here to collect some attention,
    Which is honestly fine, i dont have any other expectations judging by your previous posts.

“Just leave him be” just wanted to address that, are you his parent or guardian? If so, if you dont want “toxic” people Like me to criticize and give feedback to a feedback thread then you shouldnt let your boy on the internet.
    Or even better dont let him create a feedback thread
    If youre neither of those 2 i would suggest going outside, take a deep breath and think about what your life has come to.
    its absolutely saddening how you try to protect him like hes getting cyberbullied on myspace.
    I guarantee you encryptions will be just fine even after my post
    Take a seat and think about what youre exactly saying before you type it.
    You really be writing big thicc paragraphs lmao I'm not reading that bs all we know is you're being too critical for a game as if it's a part of your necessary routine. Man just sod off let the guy do what he wants no one wants your garbage opinions you're not a perfect guy who can give 100% accurate opinions ,no one can. So if you can't appreciate then just don't reply dude. I haven't seen one positive reply from you on any of the posts in GD. Don't even know what your problem is. You wanna talk more give me your line id I can talk to you on phone call I don't mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Says the guy who commented "this set is ugly" on a post where someone was asking for a price match. So not only are you irrelevant, you're also a hypocrite. Splendid! You're known for causing drama so put a sock in it.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    "Says the guy who said this on some other post" completely out of context buddy. I just shared my thoughts on that vanity set doesn't matter at all. I think that set is ugly that's it lol I'm not saying it should be lower price or anything likewise. That doesn't relate to this post at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

You really be writing big thicc paragraphs lmao I'm not reading that bs all we know is you're being too critical for a game as if it's a part of your necessary routine. Man just sod off let the guy do what he wants no one wants your garbage opinions you're not a perfect guy who can give 100% accurate opinions ,no one can. So if you can't appreciate then just don't reply dude. I haven't seen one positive reply from you on any of the posts in GD. Don't even know what your problem is. You wanna talk more give me your line id I can talk to you on phone call I don't mind.
    Woah relax bro you seem a little tense encrypt made his thread and people are giving there take on it no needs for all of this personal problems here take it somewhere else if your not here to give a constructive statement on the thread about the topic then bounce you could have easily just Pm him that if you were so angry bro we just trying to help give encryption options to improve the arlorian experience for new and old players that’s it no personal aggression here is needed bro take the drama elsewhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Sounds like youre a little butthurt, poor man

When someone starts displaying your attitude it says how badly all of this got in your head, thats why i recommended taking a little break and going outside to take a fresh breather and rethink what your life has now come to.
    Saying he doesnt want opinions on a feedback thread is the epitome of idiocy, but not surprising in your case.

Touching on the “youre not a guy who can give 100% accurate opinions” are you actually serious?
    Google right now what an opinion is, im actually starting to lose braincells here.
    An opinion is what your standpoint on something is, how can an opinion be accurate? Its subjective i actually can’t believe i have to explain what a rock is to you.

Again, youre falling into repetition saying you havent seen a single positive reply in GD from me when all you want to see is negativity and moan & complain on the forums yourself, again, hypocrisy has gotten the best of you.

Anything else you got to say that has either to do with my feedback on the topic? Or are you just going to whiteknight encryptions like a twitch mod? Its honestly getting a bit pathetic at this point, atleast come up with some points to counter my feedback on this thread thats, mind you, a feedback thread.
    If anyone is out of place or irrelevant in this thread its you, i dont see you contributing to the intentional message of the thread anywhere.
    Dont make me laugh

Just because my personal standpoint on this is negative and toxic in your eyes doesnt mean its wrong.
    Trying to silence people’s opinions because they dont match with yours is the core of being toxic.
    Last edited by Spooked; 12-15-2020 at 03:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

When someone starts displaying your attitude it says how badly all of this got in your head, thats why i recommended taking a little break and going outside to take a fresh breather and rethink what your life has now come to.
    Saying he doesnt want opinions on a feedback thread is the epitome of idiocy, but not surprising in your case.

Touching on the “youre not a guy who can give 100% accurate opinions” are you actually serious?
    Google right now what an opinion is, im actually starting to lose braincells here.
    An opinion is what your standpoint on something is, how can an opinion be accurate? Its subjective i actually can’t believe i have to explain what a rock is to you.

Again, youre falling into repetition saying you havent seen a single positive reply in GD from me when all you want to see is negativity and moan & complain on the forums yourself, again, hypocrisy has gotten the best of you.

Anything else you got to say that has either to do with my feedback on the topic? Or are you just going to whiteknight encryptions like a twitch mod? Its honestly getting a bit pathetic at this point, atleast come up with some points to counter my feedback on this thread thats, mind you, a feedback thread.
    If anyone is out of place or irrelevant in this thread its you, i dont see you contributing to the intentional message of the thread anywhere.
    Dont make me laugh
    You must be one of those low iq idiots who can't really understand one single point and goes all around it in circles and explains everything else except the actual point lmfao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Dont make me laugh

Just because my personal standpoint on this is negative and toxic in your eyes doesnt mean its wrong.
    Trying to silence people’s opinions because they dont match with yours is the core of being toxic.
    Dm me your line id I'll teach you some good lessons ngl. Being positive here.