Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help me make this ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Sometimes read what a person states instead of just replying to every comment ffs just to use your emojis. Shes not wrong at all. Forums would be great the day you leave. Because on every Drama post I can see 50% of the comments by you.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk
    Someone had to say that. You did it. This guy keeps commenting things like this, but I really wanted to avoid him until now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Sometimes read what a person states instead of just replying to every comment ffs just to use your emojis. Shes not wrong at all. Forums would be great the day you leave. Because on every Drama post I can see 50% of the comments by you.

Hey bro please keep your personal feelings to yourself what you both typed had nothing to do with the original topic of this thread and it’s taking the attention away from the real situation at hand here we’re trying to have players give there constructive criticism on this topic the sideline comments are only causing drama I’m trying to see real constructive criticism here when you make these types of comments it makes players come in and add to the drama instead of the topic at hand please respect the thread bro it’s a simple thing I’m asking I’m interested to see what players have to say not rants that have nothing to do witj the topic why is that so hard to understand bro? Create your own thread and share your problems there not here please that’s all I’m asking bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Hey bro please keep your personal feelings to yourself what you both typed had nothing to do with the original topic of this thread and it’s taking the attention away from the real situation at hand here we’re trying to have players give there constructive criticism on this topic the sideline comments are only causing drama I’m trying to see real constructive criticism here when you make these types of comments it makes players come in and add to the drama instead of the topic at hand please respect the thread bro it’s a simple thing I’m asking I’m interested to see what players have to say not rants that have nothing to do witj the topic why is that so hard to understand bro? Create your own thread and share your problems there not here please that’s all I’m asking bro

Then just wait for players to post their opinions. You are creating drama too. You are literally calling other players to continue arguing while you keep quotting them every 5 minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    Then just wait for players to post their opinions. You are creating drama too. You are literally calling other players to continue arguing while you keep quotting them every 5 minutes.
    Hey bro please keep the thread clean and drama free give your opinion about the topic at hand here or don’t but just leave the drama elsewhere it’s a really good discussion all these drama comments are unnecessary all I am asking bro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Interesting to see how little people need to create an argument between themselves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    https://discord.gg/uYG4tQTHJV
    I am still new to making a server in discord. This server I am making I want to put all info about AL in like making gold, doing aps fast, doing leaderboard events and much more.
    I am kind of dull when it comes to rogue / mage class / elite runners lb / best way to do aps the fastest bla bla. There is no chatting in this server, I need some help with adding stuff I can even let you type in a channel if you want. Send some forum links here of guides I can add to the server more sections of info.
    Maybe this can be the fastest way for people to find information instead of searching for something spending hours? Ngl I got bored and decided to do this. Seems like a good idea?
    Attachment 227653Attachment 227654Attachment 227655
    How do you guys feel about this? I’ve left my opinion would love to see what others think about it just doing this to help reinforce what the thread is about despite some trying to take attention away from this remember guys keep thread clean have some respect for the topic at hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

This guy has mental issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

This guy has mental issues

Woah come on bro need to throw hate towards Encryptions like that, that’s not cool if you disagree with the idea of a server to help new players just put your opinions and move on please keep the thread clean and drama free guys let’s stay on topic here no naughty words like that there’s no need for insults either you agree with the topic or you don’t but slander the original poster like that let’s keep in clean here guys thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Help me make this ?

https://discord.gg/uYG4tQTHJV
    I am still new to making a server in discord. This server I am making I want to put all info about AL in like making gold, doing aps fast, doing leaderboard events and much more.
    I am kind of dull when it comes to rogue / mage class / elite runners lb / best way to do aps the fastest bla bla. There is no chatting in this server, I need some help with adding stuff I can even let you type in a channel if you want. Send some forum links here of guides I can add to the server more sections of info.
    Maybe this can be the fastest way for people to find information instead of searching for something spending hours? Ngl I got bored and decided to do this. Seems like a good idea?
    Attachment 227653Attachment 227654Attachment 227655
    I think it would be cool to add a section about hardcore because for some ( me at-least ) it’s been a really hard struggle to finding out how to progress through Hardcore a little easier I know it is supposed to be hard but there are many lvl 76 hardcore players who could give there insight on that topic so I think that would be a cool idea just my opinion tho

-The Burger Baron

Last edited by MistaGrinch; 12-15-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Woah come on bro need to throw hate towards Encryptions like that, that’s not cool if you disagree with the idea of a server to help new players just put your opinions and move on please keep the thread clean and drama free guys let’s stay on topic here no naughty words like that there’s no need for insults either you agree with the topic or you don’t but slander the original poster like that let’s keep in clean here guys thanks

As I said. Thanks for proving my point by changing the whole meaning of my sentence and targeting Encryptions when it was meant for you. You do need a doctor. Adios , take care.

Neverr

Back to the topic at hand: I think it'll be a great way for ppl to get intel since not many use forum or know how to. Some even abstain from the forum due to the constant drama. My only concern is that it'll have conflicting/ incorect information. P.S if someone is gonna quote me to talk trash, my pms r open.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

As I said. Thanks for proving my point by changing the whole meaning of my sentence and targeting Encryptions when it was meant for you. You do need a doctor. Adios , take care.

Hey bro keep thread clean if you don’t like me then send me Pm but keep it out of here control yourself please have respect for the thread and topic at hand and keep the drama out of here all I am asking thanks bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

@Cinco can you do something with this guy? ^ he's very annoying and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that

EDIT: somebody please help me! he is now spamming my inbox this guy has nothing else to do or what?
    Last edited by Saint Jaffo; 12-15-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I also thought about how it’s a good idea since many aren’t to familiar with forums and discord is a little more accessible so linking the proper threads from forums to help assist them would be a great idea for the discord server I do believe however they may need to be a chatting section of the server for FAQ or help with finding out where certain things are because in my experience it is fairly easy to navigate around some discord servers but others are just a little bit confusing to me so a moderated chat server is also a suggestion from me only my opinion tho bro you don’t have to implement if you feel what you have is already solid bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

I don't allow chat because people will do in there what they do on forums. Multiple accs to tt me, I do link forum posts to most things except maybe dark and light halos because I couldn't find a thread on them and they are very easy to know what to do if the player reads the quests.
    But need help with rog and mage info classes setup.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I don't allow chat because people will do in there what they do on forums. Multiple accs to tt me, I do link forum posts to most things except maybe dark and light halos because I couldn't find a thread on them and they are very easy to know what to do if the player reads the quests.
    But need help with rog and mage info classes setup.

Oh okay I understand completely bro that’s reasonable but what at-least a questions/ suggestions chat for those who join and may need help finding out where to find things or things they feel should be added to the server? It could be heavily moderated so anyone who does tt could be easily identified and removed from the server and those who may have the same questions could see where someone previously asked about a topic and the answer was given to them to make things a little easier, that seems a little fair and should make it much easier for new players? How do you feel about that bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

They can pm me at anytime, I usually answer when Im off work or on break. Normally work anywhere from 12hrs - 19~ hrs a day so Im awake often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Hey please keep the thread drama free we need constructive criticism and feedback here not long angry rants if you don’t have some insight to throw in about the topic please keep it to yourself bro as it does nothing to help the original poster and take attention away from the topic thanks
    It wasn't an angry rant.
    Now that's out of the way, I can say to the op that it's a good idea.
    In fact, MistaGrinch, if you read my post you will see that I did say that people are making their own forums. I don't blame them either because this place is not nice anymore.
    You really need to read posts before you reply MistaGrinch because it riles people when you make assumptions. 🙂
    Back to the topic, yes it is a good idea and yes I fully agree it's needed and thirdly I also understand why you wouldn't want a chat option Encryptions.
    Whatever differences of opinions people have had in the past (I've had a few), if they are doing something that is helpful and good for the game then it's all to the good.
    Good luck with your venture. 🍀

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    It wasn't an angry rant.
    Now that's out of the way, I can say to the op that it's a good idea.
    In fact, MistaGrinch, if you read my post you will see that I did say that people are making their own forums. I don't blame them either because this place is not nice anymore.
    You really need to read posts before you reply MistaGrinch because it riles people when you make assumptions.
    Back to the topic, yes it is a good idea and yes I fully agree it's needed and thirdly I also understand why you wouldn't want a chat option Encryptions.
    Whatever differences of opinions people have had in the past (I've had a few), if they are doing something that is helpful and good for the game then it's all to the good.
    Good luck with your venture.
    No need to reply back to me please focus on topic at hand please thanks bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

No need to reply back to me please focus on topic at hand please thanks bro

You're most welcome. Please reciprocate and don't reply to me or call me bro. I'm female. Thanks. 😎👍