Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gnarled new rarity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    So i need to be thoroughly interested and invested in something to express my opinion about it?
    Thats a bit backwards isnt it? Not very surprising though coming from someone who cant write a single post without emotes.
    Am i complaining? Because from my posts, and according to what you literally just said i couldnt care less what the price is. So contradicting your own point is a banger of a start.
    If you dont want people “degrading” your precious vanity then dont pick up your device and sign into a public forum i dont need to own this vanity or be affiliated with it to express my opinion, its not even an opinion, its a fact this is literally identical to starter gear.
    I know youre hurtin deep inside bout it but that doesnt mean you should try to silence people from pointing it out, bit weak.
    At this point im genuinely starting to doubt your IQ, if you wouldve taken a little more time reading before composing your reply, you would see i said that the vanity version can clearly up alot in price.
    Seperately from this its a FACT that its looks are identical to a 10k armor.
    Stop making stuff up, noone here is saying they can buy the vanity for 10k, but a carbon copy of it for 10k.
    Clearly youre just trying to defend this precious vanity of yours so it doesnt devalue, its not hard to see.
    While youre doing that, make sure you actually read before composing a weak reply.
    All this is is just you here bashing a vanity that you clearly stated is one you don’t even want so as I already said your only here to throw as much hate as you can towards a vanity that’s clearly rare and at this point only has 1 seller so no matter how you feel about the vanity you trying to say people should or shouldn’t buy the vanity just goes back to the original point of what I said only here to constantly scream guys don’t buy this vanity your attempting to make it seem like your here just giving some “constructive criticism” when that’s far from the truth and being that you already have had many attempts to discredit the vanity everything you said is still invalid you just stated that your “opinion” all of a sudden has become fact out of nothing but your own delusions this smearing campaign is very clear to see no matter what you say the fact still stands this vanity is much more rare then frank set and and a great majority of the other lb vanity’s that I jakes which your stated earlier that you won’t even admit it despite it being true because it “makes your stomach hurt” so no problem anyone with eyes to see can analyze what’s really going on here and why can’t I use emojis? You have a problem with me using emojis when I type? that’s hilarious just some random sour apple angry that he does not have and never will obtain the gnarled set disguised as “constructive criticism” when clearly its shown that your only here to throw insults you but that’s fine as stated I understand that you cannot stomach the truth as you have previously stated so you can continue to cry about gnarled the vanity is still going to sell the rarity cannot be denied you keep bringing up some “10k armor” when common sense had shown that you will never see these gnarled set impostors in a real map doing anything so to see someone actually in a map farming with the vanity is a rare occurrence which cannot be said for whatever lb vanity from war you can name that’s solidified truth that cannot he denied no matter how sour you feel about your “10k armor” vanity I’m guessing when the mage version sold for 125m a couple months back they should have just went and got the “10k armor” version there big dumb dumbs huh? never seen someone deny facts like this with zero basis nothing but opinions even starting with the idea that they won’t stomach the truth no matter what absolutely amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    ya you can set up to 1b but no one will buys since who cares, so still if all u got is maximum 100m offer what can you do about it? Common sense bro.
    More assumptions based of no facts at all it seems you guys like to just state your opinions as facts the stores who upped there price during covid nobody bought there hand sanitizer because “who cares” completely ignoring the fact that the person demanding to want to buy the vanity is the one who cares we’re gonna disregard this and on top of that we will throw in more fantasy’s about the price when there has already been evidence showing your statement is far from true I cannot bring myself to live in the fantasy world that’s far from reality I don’t know how you guys do it but I think it happens when you deny truth so far you don’t even know what’s real in your head anymore I’ll explain a little slower for you if player a is the only one who has said vanity and player b wanted to buy it player a can set the price to whatever he wants considering he is the only one who is willing to sell for the right price but your logic is ah he can’t sell it for whatever price because “who cares” what?? the player b apparently just does not exist in your mind somehow you have escaped so far back from reality that nothing you type makes any sense at all just finding any thing in your brain to attempt to refute an actual fact just because you refuse to accept the fact that’s sad to see re-evaluate yourself imagine denying facts that’s based clearly off reality just because you want to refute the poster that’s absolutely amazing bro good luck with your logic in life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Can we please just pray for this user that they can either pass their burden to someone else or live out his fantasy?

All of this was quite healthy and perhaps even amusing to begin with, yet it's evolved into this, dumpster fire.

(Any admin please help wrap this up, for our sake)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystalteam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I love that set!!
    ....actually no it's very gross haha ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalteam View Post
    Can we please just pray for this user that they can either pass their burden to someone else or live out his fantasy?

All of this was quite healthy and perhaps even amusing to begin with, yet it's evolved into this, dumpster fire.

(Any admin please help wrap this up, for our sake)
    We're reaching denial levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Notice how someone who couldn't take constructive criticism derails the discussion into things that are derived purely out of what. Hate?
    The moment person x gets the same treatment, he starts waving his victim card.

He even exposed my Grammarly internship, sheesh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    More assumptions based of no facts at all it seems you guys like to just state your opinions as facts the stores who upped there price during covid nobody bought there hand sanitizer because “who cares” completely ignoring the fact that the person demanding to want to buy the vanity is the one who cares we’re gonna disregard this and on top of that we will throw in more fantasy’s about the price when there has already been evidence showing your statement is far from true I cannot bring myself to live in the fantasy world that’s far from reality I don’t know how you guys do it but I think it happens when you deny truth so far you don’t even know what’s real in your head anymore I’ll explain a little slower for you if player a is the only one who has said vanity and player b wanted to buy it player a can set the price to whatever he wants considering he is the only one who is willing to sell for the right price but your logic is ah he can’t sell it for whatever price because “who cares” what?? the player b apparently just does not exist in your mind somehow you have escaped so far back from reality that nothing you type makes any sense at all just finding any thing in your brain to attempt to refute an actual fact just because you refuse to accept the fact that’s sad to see re-evaluate yourself imagine denying facts that’s based clearly off reality just because you want to refute the poster that’s absolutely amazing bro good luck with your logic in life

Lol how does hand sanitizers correlates to this ofc they are in demand because it helps defer viruses lol . Whats up with this long essay with 0 points lmao, yes as i said u can set it 1billion 1 wants it then his offer is only 30m, you cannot raise that high auto when only 1 wants it since there will be no vying to compete in offers, thus the buyer if he reall intends to must lower and settle in a lower price for that "1" demand. Lol btw I cracked you many times already in many threads, your a guy who likes to take the opposition and instigate debate inspite of being clueless on what you are saying.

Ya ya lemme use handsanitizer now. LOL prevent viruses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Lol how does hand sanitizers correlates to this ofc they are in demand because it helps defer viruses lol . Whats up with this long essay with 0 points lmao, yes as i said u can set it 1billion 1 wants it then his offer is only 30m, you cannot raise that high auto when only 1 wants it since there will be no vying to compete in offers, thus the buyer if he reall intends to must lower and settle in a lower price for that "1" demand. Lol btw I cracked you many times already in many threads, your a guy who likes to take the opposition and instigate debate inspite of being clueless on what you are saying.

Ya ya lemme use handsanitizer now. LOL prevent viruses
    Oh...I can see now why you deny these obvious facts like this your a fan I forgot I have those “cracked me many times” this thread is about the gnarled set vanity leave your fanboy activities out of here please everything I said is based of facts not some made up Quaset reality my words speak for themselves feel free to continue to deny real facts for Fantasy’s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Let’s do a Quaset and imagine a random scenario.

Player A> Yea I got Frank, Yeti , Jester, Spectral all that you can thank of bro I have every OP vanity in the game haha

Player B> Dang bro nice you got all rare vanity’s , you have gnarled set also?

Player A> Oh nah bro I didn’t buy that ugly vanity I don’t want it haha

Player B> Oh I see they said it’s the most expensive vanity now worth 10b cuz it’s so rare xD

Player A> Nah haha just fake offers nobody wants that ugly thing xD

Player A>

This is the building block from every aggressive hate speech typed in this thread from those who don’t own the vanity themselves trying to tell a person who owns the vanity how much they should sell if for that’s amazing if you guys don’t like the prices being offered to the seller go into your inventory like Quaset stated and sell it yourself because once again there is “quite many” warriors selling the Gnarled Vanity Set why get mad at the seller for his price just go to someone else who has the vanity and simply buy it from them oh... nobody else has it for sale??? Aw man that’s unfortunate that just simply means that unless you buy from the sellers price you will never obtain the vanity then, it’s not that serious I mean just go to auc and buy some of the “10k” armor and wear it while u run evg and say it’s Gnarled Vanity Set nobody cares right? Instead of this your here raging at a vanity set that you will never obtain it must hurt to think about that no worries the “quite many” owners as Quaset has previously stated have it just go ask him for to summon these imaginary people and buy it from them problem solved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Open for swaps for frank set/infernal set/ desert set/ cotton set!!!
    Credits to the richie hachi who sponsored this beauty worth 150m+ (sarcasm)
    Name:  IMG_20201214_132611.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  414.2 KB
    ~GUILDMASTER~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Regifter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    king frost just casually hanging there like batman lmao

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xsilentninjax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

More hypocrisy nobody outright said the vanity is cost more then any of those but what was said is that it’s much more RARE then those vanity’s ( Fact ) therefore the seller is allowed to sell for whatever price he seems fit nowhere in this thread was is stated that he is trading gnarled set for a frank he simply said it’s much more of a rarity then frank which is once again a FACT undisputed so far so if someone decided to pay more for it then Frank then guess what that means? I’ll let you finish that yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Oh...I can see now why you deny these obvious facts like this your a fan I forgot I have those “cracked me many times” this thread is about the gnarled set vanity leave your fanboy activities out of here please everything I said is based of facts not some made up Quaset reality my words speak for themselves feel free to continue to deny real facts for Fantasy’s

do you even hear yourself lol if there are 5 pages threads here im already assuming your there. LOL FAN what way will I admire you? your nonsense Mr. Nuisance in all threads. Your comments complete air lol. The vanity is grotesque lol okay some perspective maybe like you may wants it lol. What's not clear here, Yes you can set it up to 1billion 2 trillion or any price you want if its high and nobody cares its the burden of the seller and in reality he must accept the lower offer in case he really wants to dispose it. *assuming your reply "But theres only 1 set left in game" Does any anyone bid? does any one like it LOL. If only 1 guy wants it then dont expect to sold it high since there is no sequence of bidding. LOL

Handsanitizer only capable of killing 99.9% viruses. LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

S> Gnarled set very rare ultimate op 1b co

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

More hypocrisy nobody outright said the vanity is cost more then any of those but what was said is that it’s much more RARE then those vanity’s ( Fact ) therefore the seller is allowed to sell for whatever price he seems fit nowhere in this thread was is stated that he is trading gnarled set for a frank he simply said it’s much more of a rarity then frank which is once again a FACT undisputed so far so if someone decided to pay more for it then Frank then guess what that means? I’ll let you finish that yourself

Ohh I'm sorry u didn't get the sarcasm.

cheers! <3
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Lol it feels weird thinking ur defending urself? Pretty sure u just made up that screenshot lol. Anyways have fun defending ur pointless opinion using ur alts it will never grow old lmao

Your the one who said the conversation was pointless also good for you go ahead and sell this campaign to try and lower the value / price of an item just because of the fact that it’s much more rare then the average lb skins everyone in the game has owned many times is what’s going on here there’s more frank set & yeti set owners then there are gnarled vanity set owners that’s an irrefutable fact and being that that’s the case if said seller wanted to sell for whatever his price is he can and knowing this your afraid that once someone decides to buy for a high price it will be worth more then whatever vanity tier your afraid of it reaching and due to the extremely limited quantities of the vanity it will be un-obtainable

Level 76 impostors* and as previously stated your not ever gonna see gnarled in varadan valley running evg because nobody has it it’s a rare vanity and these randoms in discord is all just words not based off anything the vanity has been MIA for years it’s now back and you come here to try and degrade the vanity for absolutely no reason trying to take away the real rarity that this vanity is with nothing but baseless accusations backed by nothing this “quite many” of people don’t exist I thought you said the conversation was pointless why are you back here again to try and bring more false information? Stop this immediately Accept that gnarled is much more rare then frank and many other war lb sets and move on no need to keep coming back here and continuing to degrade a vanity that you CLAIM you have already frank has never went MIA ever and these people who feel it’s some ugly non wearable vanity like I say how come they never sold it makes no sense bro just move on you have already proven yourself to just be another random hater for whatever your reasons are

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    I don’t think you have and your a hypocrite aswell pretty sure you boosted a item and lied about prices and people watch you with your friends done it and nothing was done with it. Now that you don’t have gnarled you here trying to keep the price low to get it I pray for people like you.

Again gears has nothing to to deal with the circulation for the vanity version just stop dude.

Ohh and BTW, pretty sure Medusa set costs 2b+ rn or prolly a bit more or a bit less

<3
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

All facts I’ve presented to this thread holds firm there are many complainers that would rather find 1 million reasons to deny & discredit the truth instead of just accepting it which is fine to the readers who see what is happening here I’m glad you know this is how these players operate once there is a item they are unable to obtain the anger and frustration increases relax guys it’s just a Vanity no need to get so ruffled by the Gnarled Vanity Set either you own one or you unfortunately don’t move on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Lol it feels weird thinking ur defending urself? Pretty sure u just made up that screenshot lol. Anyways have fun defending ur pointless opinion using ur alts it will never grow old lmao

Ohh and BTW, pretty sure Medusa set costs 2b+ rn or prolly a bit more or a bit less

<3
    Here we go now Roblox is my ult? or am I his ult? and also I don’t think there would be a need to fake screenshots about a simple statement like that what would be the benefit? I mean who knows I could be wrong it looks very legitimate to me at least and the statement holds some form of truth, anyways the facts presented here continue to hold firm like a hut in a hurricane and that’s just amazing to see once someone has to stray off the topic to try and make a moot point then you know it’s something serious relax players either you have the vanity or you don’t no need to puffer up about a simple “10k” vanity set either you have it or you don’t just move on and marvel at the sight of a player having it in a map every once in a blue moon realizing it will never be in your possession

( P.S we are speaking on the rarity of a vanity set not selling red balloons false screenshots don’t help the situation in any way )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Here we go now Roblox is my ult? or am I his ult? and also I don’t think there would be a need to fake screenshots about a simple statement like that what would be the benefit? I mean who knows I could be wrong it looks very legitimate to me at least and the statement holds some form of truth, anyways the facts presented here continue to hold firm like a hut in a hurricane and that’s just amazing to see once someone has to stray off the topic to try and make a moot point then you know it’s something serious relax players either you have the vanity or you don’t no need to puffer up about a simple “10k” vanity set either you have it or you don’t just move on and marvel at the sight of a player having it in a map every once in a blue moon realizing it will never be in your possession

( P.S we are speaking on the rarity of a vanity set not selling red balloons false screenshots don’t help the situation in any way )

At this point I am only worried about one thing. Do you have a life bro?

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    At this point I am only worried about one thing. Do you have a life bro?

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk
    Why does that matter to you? What does it have to do with the discussion that is being held in this thread? Imagine some random weirdo from forums pretending to be worried about my real life wtf attempting to make personal attacks just because they won’t ever have the Gnarled Vanity Set WOW think about how one vanity has led you to try and attack a persons life that you know nothing about your in the same forums that I am playing the same game do you have a life? That’s neither here nor there what I do know is that you don’t have the Gnarled Vanity Set and possibly will never obtain it that’s the real issue at hand here I understand the aggravation but don’t take it out on me it’s not my fault you won’t ever have Gnarled Vanity Set for war I’m just only here stating facts that by all means people have tried to discredit that’s all have a nice day bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

To think that rarity is the only driving factor, that ya'll think justifies enough why it should be on par with lb vanities; is delusional. Or rather turning a blind eye that desirability also plays a crucial role in influencing prices.

Gnarled may be 3-5 active sets left per class, rare yes, but desirable? I don't think so.

Compare that to any other good looking lb vanity, both rare and desirable. Some more common than Gnarled, yet costs billions.

Same goes for the rarer lb vanities, however not so looking or fitting ones like bugface. Objectively speaking, 6, 7 and 12 were ever released for mage, war and rog respectively, 3yrs ago..

Obviously even less right now in circulation. But you don't see them in the billions price range do you?

Case and point..

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post: