Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gnarled new rarity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    To think that rarity is the only driving factor, that ya'll think justifies enough why it should be on par with lb vanities; is delusional. Or rather turning a blind eye that desirability also plays a crucial role in influencing prices.

Gnarled may be 3-5 active sets left per class, rare yes, but desirable? I don't think so.

Compare that to any other good looking lb vanity, both rare and desirable. Some more common than Gnarled, yet costs billions.

Same goes for the rarer lb vanities, however not so looking or fitting ones like bugface. Objectively speaking, 6, 7 and 12 were ever released for mage, war and rog respectively, 3yrs ago..

Obviously even less right now in circulation. But you don't see them in the billions price range do you?

Case and point..

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    This is all purely your opinion based of no facts I’ll repeat the main factor here if player A is the only one selling said vanity he is allowed to determine how much he would let it go for and if player B wants this vanity he cannot try and bargain with player A for the price he is offering based off of the fact that it’s a “less desirable” if he wants to let it go for whatever price he wants that’s up to him if player B does not agree with the price he can go kick rocks 🪨 but to try and tell player A he is a fool for selling the item at his price especially considering he is the only person who is willing to sell is delusional that’s the case and point here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Everyone here who can’t handle the fact that gnarled is rare than frank has something negative to say or they bring little buddies here to discredit the fact that it’s true. I own frank my self and I’ve seen people who own the set scam people who trying to get frank. Two days ago someone got scammed out 500mil into frank vest alone but won’t say any names. I think frank owners are a big part of this manipulation I could give a list but that won’t change the fact you guys can’t handle the truth. Most of you guys are hypocrites and played a role of manipulation. I’m sorry this post couldn’t be as positive as I was expecting didn’t know it would get this negative and having people here lying about stuff that arnt true.

This is the community of people we have

"Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Roblox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Can we just call here all the Gnarled set owners? I think there are definitely more than 5 tbh.

And when I said I sell mine 1.1B, I was joking. Or maybe I’m one of the liars and I don’t own the set? Hmmmm.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    This is all purely your opinion based of no facts I’ll repeat the main factor here if player A is the only one selling said vanity he is allowed to determine how much he would let it go for and if player B wants this vanity he cannot try and bargain with player A for the price he is offering based off of the fact that it’s a “less desirable” if he wants to let it go for whatever price he wants that’s up to him if player B does not agree with the price he can go kick rocks 🪨 but to try and tell player A he is a fool for selling the item at his price especially considering he is the only person who is willing to sell is delusional that’s the case and point here

Your obvious narrative states that If only 1 has it, s/he is free to price it to whatever...

Question is, do you see that happening? Do you see Gnarleds being sold for billions just cause its rare?

I'll say this again since you ignored the substance of my main point. Rarity alone isn't enough to justify value, but rarity and desirability for its looks does.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 12-14-2020 at 07:05 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Can we just call here all the Gnarled set owners? I think there are definitely more than 5 tbh.

And when I said I sell mine 1.1B, I was joking. Or maybe I’m one of the liars and I don’t own the set? Hmmmm.
    I don’t think the count for each class would make any difference to be honest because each class have a low amount of owners under 10 active sets and people wouldn’t be able to handle the fact. This is what’s gonna happen gonna have those few people who going to grab screenshots off google or lie that they have X amount of friends with the set because someone already here yesterday giving false information about someone. Honestly pointless people get scam out these 2014 Ib items and I never see anyone come out to address it still but I’m getting bashed lol.

"Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Your obvious narrative states that If only 1 has it, s/he is free to price it to whatever...

Question is, do you see that happening? Do you see Gnarleds being sold for billions just cause its rare?

I'll say this again since you ignored the substance of my post. Rarity along ain't the only justification for influencing price, but desirability. Tc.

WOW this guy must not comprehend very well I will explain it in much much slower terms.

A: > Hey how you selling Gnarled Vanity Set for War Bro?

B: I don’t really plan on selling but if you want it my auto is 800m lol

A: Alright I’ll buy it bro lol I just want to add it to my collection

B: You serious bro?

A: Yes bro lol you the only seller and I really want the vanity

B: Alright then no problem bro send pt

( Transaction Happens )

This is very very very simple to understand and this could very well happen who are you to determine how much someone is willing to spend on vanity? you must be the price Police or something just accept the information given and move on rarity means very limited amount of them available and if someone had been looking for the vanity for let’s say 4 months you don’t believe if they wanted to they would pay 1b for it? This is common sense but like many have said in the past : common sense just isn’t common anymore

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Well, I think this conversation has run it’s course. Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: