Thread: Grand Opening of the STS Games Discord Community!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

This server is absolutely amazing but like many good products it does not need advertising to thrive I mean think about it, when have you ever seen a commercial on TV for Supreme you don’t yet they still pull many many sales every year and have literally no advertising this is because the product speaks for itself and fans appreciate the work that is put into there clothing therefore they decide to purchase it despite critics saying otherwise another great example is Sriracha they started small and let there company grow only based off the word of mouth of the sauce being so great that it never needed an advertisement to grow like it did people appreciate good things being made and they will support it if there heart follows the call and that is what happened for many at this server like me I appreciate good fashion and vanity designs that STS creates for Arcane Legends so I’ve decided that hey I like this Burger Baron vanity set and it looks really good to me being that it was overlooked by many other players I took ahold towards it seeing the deep design the texture and the color scheme it has so I adopted this amazing vanity and received slot of backlash but it never bothered me because I know that good products don’t need advertising and those who are drawn to good creations will be back every time that brings me back to this server it’s international and very interesting nice blend of players from every aspect of the STS community glad to be here apart of this wonderful creation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post: