Quote Originally Posted by Xarlorianx View Post
People got greedy bcuz of how rare green arlor was and how valuable. Players was not really into the design of the green arlor set they greedily bought it cuz they were probably thinking “OH HEY, THIS VANITY IS RARE IMMA BUY LOTS OF THIS SET IN ALL CLASS AND SELL IT FOR A LOTS OF GOLD BCUZ ITS VALUABLE AND ITS RARE”.....then there it goes....thats how the spread of green arlor crossed the whole map of Arlor.

One more thing. Black ice aura was released 12-12, and whoah people keeps spam buying it in store and it gets sold out within 5 seconds. And look at it now, no one buys it now cuz the price stays on 70m in auction. Now players sees how much hard work they put to have real money from their jobs and only getting 70m cuz of how players were greedy by purchasing so many of that black ice aura. People didn’t care about the design, they care for the gold they will get when they sold it to other players or in auction. As you can see, this new aura is released but i still see witchfinder and mystic aura being worn by players all over outposts. Players get greedy on buying these items bcuz the first thing that goes in their head is the value of it. Imagine if red arlor was released for 1.75k plat in store. You think they’ll buy it? Yes for warrior probably bcuz of the cap. And DEFINITELY YES for rogue bcuz of how valuable the cap is now and the vest rn compare 6-8 months ago -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand that bro but then again it goes back to the original point that’s there fault for attempting to capitalize off a vanity it’s purely cosmetic it added zero boost to stats and if the player wants auras that bad there are 3/3-4/4 vanity sets available for them , the capitalists just have to suffer there consequences for buying them all up like that nobody especially not sts told them hey buy these auras all up you can resell them they put it in the game as a cosmetic option and the capitalist decided they were gonna make that gamble that’s on them not sts can’t blame sts for releasing the auras bro like I said I truly feel what your saying as far as the vanity’s being rare but the facts will always stand tall bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk