Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Can sts not make rare vanities for sale again in vendors

For example, i recently bought a red arlor cap today for warrior. And I would like to not have that rare vanity for sale in any vendors in any event. Bcuz last time sts made an event (i can’t remember) that has vendors and was selling green arlor vest and cap as a set in that vendor for 300 plat if I wasn’t wrong. And green arlor was actually more valuable than red arlor way back then. And i feel disappointed bcuz of how they made a vendor with those rare vanities for sale. It really ruins the game experience of players especially for those who has the vanities for so long and waiting for it to become more expensive in the future. Since winter event is here and it’s Christmas, im afraid that Sts might add those kind if rare vanities in vendor for sale like how green arlor was. No wonder green arlor is so cheap rn and there’s so many of them in game and in vendors for a cheap price.

I just hope sts dont make the same actions. Don’t be offended, just an opinion from many of the fellow Arlorias in game that have been playing this game since it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xarlorianx For This Useful Post: