Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lets talk about the Arlor sets

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Why release them again when there’s some already in game. U want people getting these vanities, well they gotta work hard and put effort on challenges they face in game. Work hard for the gold or grind whenever there’s an event with its reward. Y’all want everything to be fair and for people to have these vanities, well let me tell you, nothing is fair in that game. U gotta workhard for everything you want or use real money to buy platinum inorder to buy what u want in store or in vendors.

If devs are gonna release these vanities. I’d probably sell all my vanities cuz Devs are probably going to release everything in the future or might be now. Too bad devs, many people are not going to enjoy this game. Only the people who wants to be “fAiR” are going to enjoy this. Not trying to offend u guys but Next time if y’all are going to release an event, don’t even make tiers and leaderboard rewards anymore, cuz the rarity of the rewards are pointless if you guys keep releasing rare stuff back in game. Im done....🥲guess i gotta sell my red arlor set. If that’s the decision of the devs, guess many people got no other choice but to sell their red arlor sets. Peace out guys. Thank for letting us know. Happy holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xarlorianx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xarlorianx View Post
    Work hard for the gold or grind whenever there’s an event with its reward.
    imagine working hard in mobile game lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reyals For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    imagine working hard in mobile game lol
    Ofc. Lol why? U always use real money to get what u want? People grind events in this game to get real rewards and TRUE players started playing this game since it came out. You probably don’t have the vanities of these people that’s why you dont feel what they feel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Ofc. Lol why? U always use real money to get what u want? People grind events in this game to get real rewards and TRUE players started playing this game since it came out. You probably don’t have the vanities of these people that’s why you dont feel what they feel.

I have all of them and it’s a good idea to bring them back nothing is fair in this game and your cosmetics are subjected to that same statement it’s just a vanity if your “trust” is in a vanity that could come back at any time that’s your own fault it’s not like you have to buy these vanity’s to make progress in the game they are all only cosmetics get out of your head bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Yea bring em back .
    Red Santa is being sold at 60m for war or more.
    And you guys bought back the green arlor sets for rogue back anyway when it was as much as a lb vanity costed.
    +1 for this bringing back of items which were given a clear description of them coming back.
    Please add the red one .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Red arlor set at 60m+ and you guys want to lower it down.
    Gnarled set at 70m- and you guys want to increase it further.

I can't even... my brain cannot @.@

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xsilentninjax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Frankly the replies here are from either sides: those who want to get the vanity for low, and those who have the vanity but wish not see the price plummet. STS it's up to you, either lose the trust of those who keep costly vanities and get that meagre profit, or keep the market healthy while allowing the community to rejoice.

Nothing much for us to say here, money talks folks.

P.S. I'm assuming the comment was sarcastic, yeah?
    Last edited by Krystalteam; 12-17-2020 at 04:59 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystalteam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

In my opinion there are more rational arguments to justify why they shouldn't return anyways.

To start off, they failed to keep up with the description; resulted for these vanities to rise. Only after 5yrs did they brought them back so suddenly out of the blue, and yes only the green ones.

Not to mention the countless threads and comments prior, asking if they'll make a comeback for every year. So, where is the consistency?

On top of, how is it fair to suddenly only bring back 1 of the 2 sets, despite both having the same description? ultimately losing its resale value and exclusiveness appeal, literally every 2nd person had it after. I'm not implying to bring back the reds to make it fair, but to emphasize that thank goodness only 1 of 2 were re-introduced back then.

We all knew the drama and quitting threads thereafter. Surely, not even Devs would want a second round.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 12-17-2020 at 05:25 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I have all of them and it’s a good idea to bring them back nothing is fair in this game and your cosmetics are subjected to that same statement it’s just a vanity if your “trust” is in a vanity that could come back at any time that’s your own fault it’s not like you have to buy these vanity’s to make progress in the game they are all only cosmetics get out of your head bro

Hey shut up and just buy my grnarled set 150m okay?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Sir please watch your language no need for such negativity please thank you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Ill buy your gnarled for 5b and 2 yeti sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sell red arlor set with gold plated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    I am not asking for them to return. But rather would want their descriptions changed to something actually true.

The description explicitly states that they should return yearly, yet they don't.

The description is the reason why players are still confused whether or not the Arlor sets, primarily the red or greens would return.

The description is the reason why players still sell their sets whenever winter approches thinking they'll make a comeback.

Because 3yrs ago you did return the Green ones after 5 yrs of its initial release.
    I’m not confused..when the game started we had these descriptions and we knew from the following winter they weren’t coming back. The description does not explicitly say that it will return every year, rather it stated that it was available during the winter event. It’s rather a credit to the developers that this game is still so popular 8 years later when some games popularity wanes after months. I didn’t like the green arlor being re released because as soon as everyone could have it, did you notice no one really wanted it? Every year this gets brought up and players raise it in all different ways. There are so many vanities in the game to choose from and one of the reasons some of us keep playing is because of the game moving forward and ve have had some fabulous new original vanities in the past few years. I want new creative vanities, new gameplay, a new expansion to look forward too not a rerun of what’s in the past. This is not selfish it’s about finding a reason to still enjoy AL.
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 12-17-2020 at 07:02 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I think the tree set should make a return also that would be really cool as it is a Winterfest vanity set but I don’t know if that will happen it just would be really cool to see the tree set back in rotation it’s really nice

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

This thread started on mine. Didn’t know it’ll be this big. Sorry for the trouble...just didn’t want rare vanities to be re-released. I find it unfair

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

This thread started on mine. Didn’t know it’ll be this big. Sorry for the trouble...just didn’t want rare vanities to be re-released. I find it unfair

Kinda selfish if you really think about it to find it unfair that “rare” vanity’s re releasing back into the public allowing all players to obtain them it a bad thing unless you have a egotistical mind set this is actually a really good idea but that’s only my opinion I could be wrong

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Kinda selfish if you really think about it to find it unfair that “rare” vanity’s re releasing back into the public allowing all players to obtain them it a bad thing unless you have a egotistical mind set this is actually a really good idea but that’s only my opinion I could be wrong

Yeah sad we both have a different mind set i care about the effort of those players who grind for those kind of rare rewards. (Talking about LB/Events vanities)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yeah sad we both have a different mind set i care about the effort of those players who grind for those kind of rare rewards. (Talking about LB/Events vanities)

Purely cosmetic items, bringing them back won’t effect the gameplay in any way I have every winterfest vanity there is available for mage and I believe that it would be cool that new players who never have been able to wear these vanity’s now and to have the chance to earn it themselves it’s really cool when you think about it and a good gift from STS during winter event but just once again I need to reiterate these are my opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

lol why not ban mista in forums always suggest nonsense and stand for it that makes these threads long and full of dramas. Its simple lol bringing back old vanities woudnt make it valuable but merely to remove the value of it. Most surely would better want to wear tree set that is worth 250m which is rare than 500k each worn by all.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Purely cosmetic items, bringing them back won’t effect the gameplay in any way I have every winterfest vanity there is available for mage and I believe that it would be cool that new players who never have been able to wear these vanity’s now and to have the chance to earn it themselves it’s really cool when you think about it and a good gift from STS during winter event but just once again I need to reiterate these are my opinions

Same here. I hope Sts would give free LB vanities to all players and Extra 500m Gold for starter. Would be really nice. But i guess they won’t, cuz making them rare and making it difficult for players to get it is part of Sts business. We all know it’s a game but Sts need to make money too . However, making vendors and putting vanity set for 300 plat...I mean Sts will make money from every players who buy those vanities for 300 plat but has a larger cost and affect to larger valued items. Would be nice if Sts give them for free right?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xarlorianx For This Useful Post: