Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lets talk about the Arlor sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Out of 60 replies there is like 40 of MistaGrinch replies and rest is others. Dude at this point you are just spamming. Most thready its you just spamming reply after reply. Just chill a bit
    I’m just being apart of the discussion it’s very interesting to me is that a crime? I’m sure you counted each and every reply of mine be careful don’t become a fan like that other player bro just take it easy relax a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Mista stance on re-releasing all rare vanities for the fairness of everybody AND he says it’s only cosmetics so WHY is it going ro affect your gameplay? Let me tell you bro, most of the people invest their money on valuable items (vanities/gears) and RE-RELEASING them will definitely affect the gameplay of the PLAYERS who has those kind of rare/valuable vanity. Since u think we all care about Gold and the economy of AL. Let’s say there is a player who really enjoy a piece of vanity(OLD RARE) that He/she grind for and work hard for in an event then decided to keep it cuz the player KNEW that it would worth more in the future than now. If it’s valuable and rare at first, it’ll always be rare and valuable UNLESS Sts re-released the same vanity again until the value of the item drops.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION there is an item Called Locked? Crates? Chest?? Every player has the opportunity to buy Plat and loot these chest and open them to get rare stuff...AND players HAS THE ABILITY to run events and grind for them IF THEY WANT. You don’t need Equality and FAIRNESS like it’ll blow the whole economy of AL away.

People put trust on these items already since the beginning cuz they knew it was rare, they knew they were the only one who’ll get it since THEY worked hard for it. SO ITS already set in their mind that it’ll be worth more in future. It’s so obvious that PLAYERS will keep these kind of vanities cuz it RARE DUhhh And this mista wants Sts to Re-Release Rare old vanities again for EVERYONE to get the opportunity to get it WITHOUT working HARD for it? Like???? SOME AND MOST of the players uses plat, Gold, sell their other valuable stuff to RUN an event to get a reward THAT will worth more, A REWARD THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE WILL GET IT. Whats the point of making leaderboards/tiers/Rewards if you’re just going to sell them in vendors for 300 plat. Like....bro...this probably my last comment on this thread. But your reason is not a good reason for Sts to re-release OLD RARE VANITIES such as yeti/medusa/tree/ghost/frank. It’s ez bruhh. People work hard for what they want. There’s nothing free and easy on anything bro. Gotta remember that. Dont be telling people not to put trust on these vanities that it shouldn’t be kept BCUZ IT. WILL. ALWAYS. BE. RARE. Periooddttttttttt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xarlorianx View Post
    Mista stance on re-releasing all rare vanities for the fairness of everybody AND he says it’s only cosmetics so WHY is it going ro affect your gameplay? Let me tell you bro, most of the people invest their money on valuable items (vanities/gears) and RE-RELEASING them will definitely affect the gameplay of the PLAYERS who has those kind of rare/valuable vanity. Since u think we all care about Gold and the economy of AL. Let’s say there is a player who really enjoy a piece of vanity(OLD RARE) that He/she grind for and work hard for in an event then decided to keep it cuz the player KNEW that it would worth more in the future than now. If it’s valuable and rare at first, it’ll always be rare and valuable UNLESS Sts re-released the same vanity again until the value of the item drops.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION there is an item Called Locked? Crates? Chest?? Every player has the opportunity to buy Plat and loot these chest and open them to get rare stuff...AND players HAS THE ABILITY to run events and grind for them IF THEY WANT. You don’t need Equality and FAIRNESS like it’ll blow the whole economy of AL away.

People put trust on these items already since the beginning cuz they knew it was rare, they knew they were the only one who’ll get it since THEY worked hard for it. SO ITS already set in their mind that it’ll be worth more in future. It’s so obvious that PLAYERS will keep these kind of vanities cuz it RARE DUhhh And this mista wants Sts to Re-Release Rare old vanities again for EVERYONE to get the opportunity to get it WITHOUT working HARD for it? Like???? SOME AND MOST of the players uses plat, Gold, sell their other valuable stuff to RUN an event to get a reward THAT will worth more, A REWARD THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE WILL GET IT. Whats the point of making leaderboards/tiers/Rewards if you’re just going to sell them in vendors for 300 plat. Like....bro...this probably my last comment on this thread. But your reason is not a good reason for Sts to re-release OLD RARE VANITIES such as yeti/medusa/tree/ghost/frank. It’s ez bruhh. People work hard for what they want. There’s nothing free and easy on anything bro. Gotta remember that. Dont be telling people not to put trust on these vanities that it shouldn’t be kept BCUZ IT. WILL. ALWAYS. BE. RARE. Periooddttttttttt

Woah relax bro this only my opinion you act like I work for sts. Also the vanity’s are purely cosmetic and don’t effect gameplay if you want to hold vanity’s to be able to re sell your taking a gamble that can end with green arlor being re released back into the public all that other stuff is not my concern I still don’t see the problem that will effect the majority of players. Therefore my stance has not changed it would be a great idea to re release these especially considering that the greater population of AL is not holding a frank or yeti in there inventory so I’m very sure it’s not gonna effect the greater populous making it make even more sense to re release these vanity’s for plat increasing sales for STS and allowing players to enjoy vanity that was previously only available to a small percentage of players in arcane for nefarious reasons Cinco already said he will think it over so that’s just my side of the input and remember this is only my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Yes and they also released the red one, albeit they added jewels to it ..but essentially the essence was red and yet here again we have the same old arguments. I wish for a white version of arlor tbh with snowflakes on or even a short version dress like the original witch one in white with snowflakes, complete with fairy wings and a star wand
    I like your ideas. 🙂 It would make a change from the skin tight vanities, the frumpy dresses and the male looking vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Lets talk about the Arlor sets

Havent read any drama comments.

I m for the re-release but dont make them super common. Maybe release 40 pieces.

I dont want eveybody to run around with this set.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Havent read any drama comments.

I m for the re-release but dont make them super common. Maybe release 40 pieces.

I dont want eveybody to run around with this set.
    A suggestion that benefits collectors AND new comers?! How bold!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

The phrase is past tense, they were available it’s just stating the origin. green arlor was a big mistake to bring back and I didn’t even have the set and felt bad for those players. This is how I see it at least

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

People Complaining about recollors, and asking to bring the same old vanities again.. I guess devs can’t have a moment of peace.
    I don’t agree much with bringing back some old stuffs, ofc would be amazing to have some old sets around arlor again, but it’s part of game story.
    People complain that the collectors are not thinking about new players, but also are you thinking about some people who work and grind a lot to be able to get that vanity he/she always dreamed for? It’s not that hard put yourself in someone’s shoes and understand their point.
    Everyone at some point was new in this game, had to farm like everyone else. And these days are even more easy to farm than before.
    I would like way more new vanities than continuing recolloring or bringing back same vanities

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Lets talk about the Arlor sets

In my thread before this, i was talking about RARE vanities in general....i used Green Arlor Set as an example and Steel commando. If people could demand bringing back those kind of Rare vanities, it’ll be absurd seeing every person with those kind of rare vanities and bringing OTHER rare vanities back that’s more RARE than the ones used here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

In my thread before this, i was talking about RARE vanities in general....i used Green Arlor Set as an example and Steel commando. If people could demand bringing back those kind of Rare vanities, it’ll be absurd seeing every person with those kind of rare vanities and bringing OTHER rare vanities back that’s more RARE than the ones used here.

Respectfully I disagree with that. Grinding hard for the cosmetics is fun but it should be mostly because you really want the cosmetic buying it in hopes of reselling is a gamble your making and if it falls flat on you that’s your fault completely due to it being a cosmetic and not essential for progression but just my rationalization of this situation in my mind nothing more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Respectfully I disagree with that. Grinding hard for the cosmetics is fun but it should be mostly because you really want the cosmetic buying it in hopes of reselling is a gamble your making and if it falls flat on you that’s your fault completely due to it being a cosmetic and not essential for progression but just my rationalization of this situation in my mind nothing more

really? your so concerned about the vanities. Why did you try to manipulate the price of gnarled set btw? auto is 70m and u offered 150m but did not buy it. your so cheap lol! allegations etc? LOL

Heres the proof for reference
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hlight=gnarled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    really? your so concerned about the vanities. Why did you try to manipulate the price of gnarled set btw? auto is 70m and u offered 150m but did not buy it. your so cheap lol! allegations etc? LOL

Heres the proof for reference
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hlight=gnarled
    I don’t understand why you refuse to leave me alone with lies there’s no auto 70m nowhere there you guys so persistent with this please learn how to comprehend text properly and I’m the one causing drama right? It’s not you with all the toxic replies in here and your persistence to follow me around forums thread to thread for reasons unknown? Hm that’s amazing please have a nice day sir

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The problem is, players in game chooses the rarity of an item where everybody will agree on visual/value and how old an item is. Btw when i say grind i meant people who run leaderboards that gets the rewards Badge/title/Vanities/ etc. You see why it is rare and valuable? Cuz only the ones who really work hard for it will likely receive it...or maybe some who gets in luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

The problem is, players in game chooses the rarity of an item where everybody will agree on visual/value and how old an item is. Btw when i say grind i meant people who run leaderboards that gets the rewards Badge/title/Vanities/ etc. You see why it is rare and valuable? Cuz only the ones who really work hard for it will likely receive it...or maybe some who gets in luck.

Okay. Since we speaking on the badge vanity’s aren’t most of them non tradable? I think the rare vanity’s that let people know just by looking that you ran leaderboards are to be considered rare vanity’s were as the other cycled vanity’s by this year 90% of the players who have them clearly didn’t run lb so to say that it’s a symbol of them grinding it’s kinda contradictory I like the rare leaderboard vanity’s to stay rare and un-tradable but the others are all subjected to be cycled through the plat store eventually and that I don’t have a problem with that’s my stance and I’m sticking to it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

If you cant afford a ferrari, stick with bicycle first theres no short cut in everything those high price vanities are a merit of hardwork and to those old players' dedication in game. Stick with what you have if you cant then settle for less. As clearly as it is, it is just cosmetics so apparently it is not a must to get. Were paying for its history and its rareness, if there are 1k pcs of yeti in game nobody would even bother to wear that.
    Last edited by gilsooon; 12-18-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

If you cant afford a ferrari, stick with bicycle first theres no short cut in everything those high price vanities are a merit of hardwork and to those old players' dedication in game. Stick with what you have if you cant then settle for less. As clearly as it is, it is just cosmetics so apparently it is not a must to get. Were paying for its history and its rareness, if there are 1k pcs of yeti in game nobody would even bother to wear that. Like mistagrinch hes buying gnarled set 150m lol but thats another story because hes just price manipulating and attention seeker haha!
    Sir you already got deleted but your so persistent you don’t care for your forums account that you would continue to pester with someone despite them asking you to leave them alone. Attempting to create drama in a thread that has nothing to do with what your talking about please keep my name out your mouth and leave me alone simple I don’t see why that’s so hard to understand please? Thanks bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

No bro you should be ban and its clear I just cant find good threads when your in you always butt in and insinuate in your comments plus your a big troll and a scammer lol offered 150m then left it hanging? Explain? Plus all threads are 90% comment of yours isnt that instigating dramas?

Just my opinion! LOL
    Please take your concerns to the nearest moderator or developer here on forums and let them handle it besides this please leave me alone sir I don’t understand why this is so hard for you to comprehend what your doing here has nothing to do with the thread’s topic at hand thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

All i said is facts whats wrong with that? Lol
    Bro pay them 150m you scammer

P.s my last lol
    @Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Maybe the Red Arlor cap for warrior wont be 45m anymore haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

yea...recolored arlor set is cool! Would appreciate if you consider to color it arcanite ruby