Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter Event: Snow Dragon Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default Winter Event: Snow Dragon Vanities

Devs pls read this thread. I know that i am not the only one who is disappointed that the traditional dragon vanity set reward has changed from Plat Tier to only 5 lb( 15 at all). Im really sad because i think the whole winter event theme is usually around the dragon sets, and thats one of the points why the winter event is my favorite. You can farm money, merch in any event, but only winter brings these special vanities. It's one of the best parts of the event, And making it Leaderboard does kick out abouz 98% of active players. It's impossible for the most players. I know devs you maybe want to see more people grind and play more and harder, but the fun died, for the most people. Less players will play event, because they get their best vanity set robbed and put on Lb. Devs pls give as any way to get it without Lb. Maybe make some special recolor with special features for Lb, set the normal on plat tier and make the points you need for Plat Tier higher. Or get the normal Snow Dragon Set on Crates or for Sale in Plat Store, but PLS give us ANY WAY to get this vanity( You can keep aura for lb), since Lb will be impossible. Devs i write here in hope that you can make a change ( to save Winter), and if anyone of you guys agree, pls set a 1+ to catch attention of devs.
    From one of your Arcane Legends fans,
    Happy Christmas ^_^
    Last edited by Stormydragon; 12-16-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Either you get in lb or ya don’t bucko I don’t know what to tell you man go hard or GO HOME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Either you get in lb or ya don’t bucko I don’t know what to tell you man go hard or GO HOME

I think there is a difference between hard way and impossible. If you want to be top 5 you have to play like 22h per day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormydragon View Post
    I think there is a difference between hard way and impossible. If you want to be top 5 you have to play like 22h per day...
    Aye listen up I don’t wanna hear these excuses there’s players who run 23h per day maybe the whole 24 if you can’t run then guess what?? NO DRAGON 4 uuu . Imagine asking sts to create different vanity’s because you won’t be able to obtain the LB ones WOW the nerve of some of you players is unbelievable I heard from my grandma that if you put your mind to anything it’s possible if you really want to get the dragon skins guess what? ITS POSSIBLE he already made his statements about not enough players playing well that should make it much easier to get on LB amirite??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Not bad to have a change on Plat tier from what it's always been so it's a -1from me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Well.. i ran several top10 lbs and its not that deep.
    Lbs reward cosmetic items, wether a large portion of the players cant run em is totally irrelevant.
    These lbs dont reward anything absolutely necessary and unmissable for gameplay or game progression, again, its cosmetic.
    Dont run em if you cant cough up a bunch of gold and live with a few all nighters (:
    In the end its a leaderboard, its a competition for the best of the best.
    Not some skirmish for anyone in this game to do without a sweat

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

How innocent. This event marks the end of free dragon vanities for future events. They're making lots of money selling auras now, you think they will reverse all that?

~LUCKYLOBO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Only now people start to appreciate broodlike vanity. I barely see anybody ever wear that ugly brood vanity all these while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Only now people start to appreciate broodlike vanity. I barely see anybody ever wear that ugly brood vanity all these while.
    No need to disrespect the vanity design have some self control please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

No need to disrespect the vanity design have some self control please

Oppsss now u talk about disrespecting the design while goind around and disrespecting people. That kinda irony bro. Goodluck with that emojis which doesn't change the fact that u spread toxicity across the forum.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Oppsss now u talk about disrespecting the design while goind around and disrespecting people. That kinda irony bro. Goodluck with that emojis which doesn't change the fact that u spread toxicity across the forum.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Facts i kinda liked the guy at first when he was just bring funny but now he just argues with everyone and anyone for any little thing hes also getting bad rep for those gnarled set fake offers. I believe in giving people a second chance but its just a daily basis kinda thing

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormydragon View Post
    No you don't......
    Can't tell me people are on a game 22 hrs a day 14 days straight running lb. No shower? No job? No school work?
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 12-17-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No you don't......
    Can't tell me people are on a game 22 hrs a day 14 days straight running lb. No shower? No job? No school work?
    Can you post a thread on how much it takes to get into top 1-10 lb .
    Many players even if they been playing for a long time have no clue to get their nose into this part ofhe game even if they have the resources.
    Would be nice if we had some intel from a lb winner for a chance to compete in any of the upcoming energy events in general.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Now we have more false allegations about me disrespecting people when that has not happened at all then we have those who have aggression with me for me leaving an opinion to bring more drama and even more false allegations to this thread stuff that had nothing to do with original topic hm and somehow I’m the toxic one WOW. Well to summarize this thread you run LB or no dragon for you I don’t see the big problem there it’s a pretty simple equation when you work it out good luck players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Can you post a thread on how much it takes to get into top 1-10 lb .
    Many players even if they been playing for a long time have no clue to get their nose into this part ofhe game even if they have the resources.
    Would be nice if we had some intel from a lb winner for a chance to compete in any of the upcoming energy events in general.
    Its mostly random, depends on rewards and how much people want them. I know for a fact its not 22hrs a day. Scll works irl and was able to get top 1 2 or 3 forgot place in goblin event. I got friends who play event and farm their crafted energy only. 0 tradeable kits used. They work as well irl and still was able to hit top 25. I know in the 2 week gob event scll did 7k+ runs Im sure.
    Lb is boring to run. If they have the time and gold to run lb I only say do it if they really really want the reward else running lb is useless. Takes a lot of motivation to do. Imo running lb in an energy based event where you do the same thing over and over for 10+ hrs a day is very hard to do without a want for the rewards.
    Best way I can relate. You are a millionaire working for 10 hours a day for 5 days a week to only be paid 5000$ in which you don't need.
    Or you have 5000$ and you work this 1 week 10 hours a day for 10million dollars you really want/need.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 12-17-2020 at 06:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Its mostly random, depends on rewards and how much people want them. I know for a fact its not 22hrs a day. Scll works irl and was able to get top 1 2 or 3 forgot place in goblin event. I got friends who play event and farm their crafted energy only. 0 tradeable kits used. They work as well irl and still was able to hit top 25. I know in the 2 week gob event scll did 7k+ runs Im sure.
    Lb is boring to run. If they have the time and gold to run lb I only say do it if they really really want the reward else running lb is useless. Takes a lot of motivation to do. Imo running lb in an energy based event where you do the same thing over and over for 10+ hrs a day is very hard to do without a want for the rewards.
    Best way I can relate. You are a millionaire working for 10 hours a day for 5 days a week to only be paid 5000$ in which you don't need.
    Or you have 5000$ and you work this 1 week 10 hours a day for 10million dollars you really want/need.
    It makes complete sense .
    But for a person who got the resources and time to run ..but lacks know how.
    Or is it very simple like spam buying energy from auc and running or plat energy .
    Well 7k runs is around 35000 plat or in gold conversion around 950m to be top 5 I'm assuming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Awww..that's not nice MistaGrinch, telling people to go hard or Go home.
    Some people can't compete in lb because they don't know how it works, some have real life commitments and some, like me, are just not interested.
    It takes a lot of time and it's not really all that healthy to play for hours on end. Some of my friends run it and they get really stressed and tired.
    Maybe you should tell them to relax and go fishing instead of go home 🙂.
    Have a nice day.😎

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Awww..that's not nice MistaGrinch, telling people to go hard or Go home.
    Some people can't compete in lb because they don't know how it works, some have real life commitments and some, like me, are just not interested.
    It takes a lot of time and it's not really all that healthy to play for hours on end. Some of my friends run it and they get really stressed and tired.
    Maybe you should tell them to relax and go fishing instead of go home .
    Have a nice day.
    The original poster didn’t seem to have a problem with it and it’s not a insulting thing to say it’s a much easier let down then having him believe that on the same day of event sts is gonna change the Lb rewards because he wants to wear the dragon yea... the chances of that happening is 0% but he is free the to believe different these are only my opinions, have a nice day player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Tip for energy lb that needs many runs. Easy maps 2 rog 2 mage 2 rog have dusk bow high dmg kill enemies fast with ss mages and rogs both have arc 76 weps to proc combo shred bosses. Just my idea maybe, just run the map as fast as possible.