Thanked in
    302 Posts

few weeks ago i saw goreblin set (w) for 17.8m

13.8m armor

4m helm

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Neverr

The vanity is not that rare. Many people just don't use it and its in their house as decor or collection. I've seen this trend recently (ever since inflation) whereby ppl are taking old and forgotten vanities (kinda like what spooked said) and putting a high pricetag on them just because "its not in auc". Oh boohoo. You hardly see infectious armor (for any class) in auc but that dosen't mean it's worth 1b.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Corrupted gore-blin set(v)

This is what you get opening your thread with a meme then trying to get real respectful answers no idea how much it’s worth tho sorry I couldn’t help but when you find out let me know I might want the mage one have a nice day sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    With all respect, I don't think many people are jealous of this vanity, and if someone has a different opinion, it doesn't mean they're being rude.

If you legit think that 20-30M is a lowball for this vanity, I'm not really sure what to say. I hope you can sell it 200m.

I'm starting to have some doubts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    The vanity is not that rare. Many people just don't use it and its in their house as decor or collection. I've seen this trend recently (ever since inflation) whereby ppl are taking old and forgotten vanities (kinda like what spooked said) and putting a high pricetag on them just because "its not in auc". Oh boohoo. You hardly see infectious armor (for any class) in auc but that dosen't mean it's worth 1b.

I'm tired of saying, but I am not a price manipulator like you, so the reason you think like that, if I were like that, this set would worth 70m like gnarled set. Also, I do not sell these sets. I have a friend of mine who I know has armor for warrior, I have never seen anyone else have it(some peoples have it but i mean not many and yes they dont use too but u cant say its not rare or any price), this makes me feel good, whenever I use it it attracts people's attention because no one has used it before, of course, it is difficult to tell you that, you don't understand it anyway, also you can't understand it without use it, Also I don't even care about the price because I don't need gold .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zazapapata For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zazapapata View Post
    I'm tired of saying, but I am not a price manipulator like you, so the reason you think like that, if I were like that, this set would worth 70m like gnarled set. Also, I do not sell these sets. I have a friend of mine who I know has armor for warrior, I have never seen anyone else have it(some peoples have it but i mean not many and yes they dont use too but u cant say its not rare or any price), this makes me feel good, whenever I use it it attracts people's attention because no one has used it before, of course, it is difficult to tell you that, you don't understand it anyway, also you can't understand it without use it, Also I don't even care about the price because I don't need gold .
    1. Clearly the set isn’t rare considering how much people have seen it be sold recently and some even naming the price they sold it for this year.

2. When players then give you the I guess direct answer of how much it’s worth based off prices they seen it for this year you disagree with them

3. Then you say your not even looking for price just showing off a vanity that is clearly not rare and many telling you it isn’t rare you then referencing gnarled vanity set as your reference constantly and expecting what response exactly?

4. Whatever was the point of this thread is your burden to carry sir some even telling you how much the vanity is being sold for yet your consistent that it’s worth more and super rare then saying your not price manipulating when real prices have been thrown towards you then after this your saying you don’t wanna sell you don’t need the gold Hm Makes sense bro

Enjoy your replies, if your ever looking into selling the mage set I am interested otherwise have a nice day bro

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    1. Clearly the set isn’t rare considering how much people have seen it be sold recently and some even naming the price they sold it for this year.

2. When players then give you the I guess direct answer of how much it’s worth based off prices they seen it for this year you disagree with them

3. Then you say your not even looking for price just showing off a vanity that is clearly not rare and many telling you it isn’t rare you then referencing gnarled vanity set as your reference constantly and expecting what response exactly?

4. Whatever was the point of this thread is your burden to carry sir some even telling you how much the vanity is being sold for yet your consistent that it’s worth more and super rare then saying your not price manipulating when real prices have been thrown towards you then after this your saying you don’t wanna sell you don’t need the gold Hm Makes sense bro

Enjoy your replies, if your ever looking into selling the mage set I am interested otherwise have a nice day bro

I guess you haven't read all the answers, but this set should definitely be more expensive than the bloodgrub 2017 set, you can understand from the photo above, also this set was sold for about 35m + in the forums a long time ago, it was not me but my friend who owns it, close the price issue now and I learned what I wanted to learn, I How can you say it is still not uncommon although I just showed you in a proven way, so if those who now say 40m for a bloodgroup set say 3m for the set here, it just looks funny. yes it was not uncommon when it came to the game, but time did it old and rare (the token was spent on other things and the vendor made the highest cost set, this was rare compared to others) I respect your opinion but unfortunately it is easier to comment for you without think because you do not have this set.
    Last edited by zazapapata; 12-17-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Ahh dang, I'm caught red handed. I just wanted to make a daylight robbery and buy such marvelous vanity set cheaper than 30m.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Can’t compare this to gnarled dude... lol

"Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roblox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I guess you haven't read all the answers, but this set should definitely be more expensive than the bloodgrub 2017 set, you can understand from the photo above, also this set was sold for about 35m + in the forums a long time ago, it was not me but my friend who owns it, close the price issue now and I learned what I wanted to learn, I How can you say it is still not uncommon although I just showed you in a proven way, so if those who now say 40m for a bloodgroup set say 3m for the set here, it just looks funny. yes it was not uncommon when it came to the game, but time did it old and rare (the token was spent on other things and the vendor made the highest cost set, this was rare compared to others) I respect your opinion but unfortunately it is easier to comment for you without think because you do not have this set.
    Listen the difference between this and Gnarled is that this set isn’t really rare people have sold it this year and many have seen it in auction THIS YEAR so to say that it’s rare is just not true that’s not the same case nowhere near with gnarled and also bloodgrub may be cheaper but the set price for it is higher then this for whatever reason that is this set may have costed more tokens but its not worth more then bloodgrub again for reasons unknown but unfortunately bro these are the facts presented here and to disregard the listed auction prices in here and others who have gave you evidence it’s not where you believe it to be can be considered blatant price manipulation just telling you how it is but nevertheless do as you please my good man

Neverr

Since you quoted me in this little idiotic post of yours trying to defend what little honor you have left i'm guessing ur also calling me a price manipulator? Ive never price manipulated anything nor will I ever. All I was trying to say (since u cannot comprehend) is that the set isnt as "rare" are you're making it out to be. The reason u dont see much of it in auc is basically becuz ppl use it as collection or decor in their home. I actually have 2 of these sets but I dont use them becuz I have no intentions of looking like a malnourished vampire ant. Look at yourself and your so-called "friend" in the mirror before u call ppl price manipulator becuz u literally started the thread with "look at this new but rare set" loool were u trying to jack the prices up? Failed attempt. Good luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Listen the difference between this and Gnarled is that this set isn’t really rare people have sold it this year and many have seen it in auction THIS YEAR so to say that it’s rare is just not true that’s not the same case nowhere near with gnarled and also bloodgrub may be cheaper but the set price for it is higher then this for whatever reason that is this set may have costed more tokens but its not worth more then bloodgrub again for reasons unknown but unfortunately bro these are the facts presented here and to disregard the listed auction prices in here and others who have gave you evidence it’s not where you believe it to be can be considered blatant price manipulation just telling you how it is but nevertheless do as you please my good man

yes i know and i agree somewhere

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Since you quoted me in this little idiotic post of yours trying to defend what little honor you have left i'm guessing ur also calling me a price manipulator? Ive never price manipulated anything nor will I ever. All I was trying to say (since u cannot comprehend) is that the set isnt as "rare" are you're making it out to be. The reason u dont see much of it in auc is basically becuz ppl use it as collection or decor in their home. I actually have 2 of these sets but I dont use them becuz I have no intentions of looking like a malnourished vampire ant. Look at yourself and your so-called "friend" in the mirror before u call ppl price manipulator becuz u literally started the thread with "look at this new but rare set" loool were u trying to jack the prices up? Failed attempt. Good luck.

Send photo for us, im wonder ur 2 set and show me in game too, and anyone else to show this set for us ? shouldnt hard to say it but still nobody told this from the beggining.
    This is not rare so right? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Send photo for us, im wonder ur 2 set and show me in game too, and anyone else to show this set for us ? shouldnt hard to say it but still nobody told this from the beggining.
    Bro your fighting a losing battle and to try and compare this set and this mess you created to gnarled vanity set for (W) is just outright disrespectful honestly your ignoring everything that everyone here is telling you based off the false notion that nobody here has the set when that’s not true now let’s give u the benefit of doubt and say they don’t have it. The set has been sold in auction and from players here in this forum yet you still continue to ignore all signs of you being wrong for reasons unknown. Gnarled is actually rare gnarled actually hasn’t been seen in years in auction also on forums and the players in the forum actually didn’t have the set it’s all the opposite for you here and you continue to disregard the signs that’s such a sad thing to see bro also the vanity looks really good to me but it’s hard for me to see you fight a losing battle like this just close the thread and end it if you do plan on selling then do that but this is what happens when you try and make a mockery of gnarled set let it be a lesson bro take care

Neverr

If I send you pics why do I need to show you in game also? Seems a hit redundant. I have it in my house as decor xD you know uhhh the vanity armor and helm holder? Yes u can actually put armors and helms into ur house? So me not using it doesnt mean I dont have it and cant afford. Seriously. I wonder if ppl like you think before they decide to write. Also selling 2 sets of this ant looking vanity.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If anyone have corrupted gore-blin set(R) pm me, ill pay 100m. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

🪦

Neverr

🪦

Wanna buy a malnourished vampire ant lookin vanity from me since its "apparently" 100m? <.< i sell u 98m Mr BB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Wanna buy a malnourished vampire ant lookin vanity from me since its "apparently" 100m? <.< i sell u 98m Mr BB

Hell no I don’t even use rogue ( Mage is the best class anyways ) did zap buy it from u? If he did congratulations to him

Neverr

Hell no I don’t even use rogue ( Mage is the best class anyways ) did zap buy it from u? If he did congratulations to him

I switched to mage too, been rog since 2013 so I got tired so that's why its now a decor in my house

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Bro your fighting a losing battle and to try and compare this set and this mess you created to gnarled vanity set for (W) is just outright disrespectful honestly your ignoring everything that everyone here is telling you based off the false notion that nobody here has the set when that’s not true now let’s give u the benefit of doubt and say they don’t have it. The set has been sold in auction and from players here in this forum yet you still continue to ignore all signs of you being wrong for reasons unknown. Gnarled is actually rare gnarled actually hasn’t been seen in years in auction also on forums and the players in the forum actually didn’t have the set it’s all the opposite for you here and you continue to disregard the signs that’s such a sad thing to see bro also the vanity looks really good to me but it’s hard for me to see you fight a losing battle like this just close the thread and end it if you do plan on selling then do that but this is what happens when you try and make a mockery of gnarled set let it be a lesson bro take care

Oh bro, it's hard to tell you because you're thinking that way, and others think too, but I don't fight anyone, i'm just arguing here but not anymore because its hard to agree with they opinions, and also it's impossible to change they fixed mind.