Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 67

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-12-17 Content Update (280421)

  1. #41
    Member Hardrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Brazil,South Amerincan Comunity
    Posts
    131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    111
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    I dont play this game anymore so whatever what happend
    Just enjoy guys
    CINCO I LOVE YOU <3

  2. #42
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Hello there Cinco, and the team of devs and mods. I would like to start off my thanking you for the recent events, but just like Namby had stated, all the hard work of the last couple events have gone in vain. Reason I’m saying this is because I spent 6,400 platinum on last event, and pulled 4 all nighters, and literally didn’t log off for a week, (you can check my log) just to win the SL shield, it was infuriating to see that players were able to drop the item in the new event in less than an hour. I’m utterly disappointed. I feel as if STS hasn’t been true with their words, and that is heart breaking to the players. I’ve spend hundreds of dollars purchasing platinum, and over thousands of hours playing and to see that happen was utterly devastating. I hope you can fix this. For example I did over 2000 runs with 4X elixir for a week, to place number 1 on leaderboard, and spent 6400 platinum which ended up being wasted.

  3. #43
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Also I did a little calculations on the new winter event. I feel as if the “Reloot” is a total scam. Why is it a scam? I have three main points to this. I did an experiment with 600 platinum, I purchased the 4X elixir which includes the miners luck for a 100% reloot, and I also wore big luck 2020 for a 20% reloot, and I wore the ingot reindeer for another 20% reloot, and finally golden circuit for another 10% reloot, in total, I was packing 150% reloot chance, and I did 200 runs, costing me 400 platinum, and I used 2 (4X) elixirs, which cost me 150 with a total of 550 platinum spent. Best part??? I DROPPED 6 BOXES ONLY. With an average of winter box being dropped every 91 platinum spent. This was a total loss!! I saw some players spending 80 platinum and they ended up getting 10 boxes without the luck. I see the reloot system to be a complete hoax, players spend thousands of platinums just to end up with less loot and vanity. I also believe the whole winter event has become a “Pay to play” event. I thought the point of dropping all vanities was to be inclusive of all players? That was very contradictory on STS’s part when they made every play cost 2 platinum. I really think this whole event needed a revaluation. It’s crazy because I almost bought another 8000 platinum, but I figured this event would just be screwed over just like the last one. Thank you for your time.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inch For This Useful Post:


  5. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    DUDE thats what im saying why cant the event be free? many more people would invest in plat for the elixers no cap literally its always a pay to win on Christmas its suppose to be a time of giving not greedy-.-

  6. #45
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inch View Post
    Also I did a little calculations on the new winter event. I feel as if the “Reloot” is a total scam. Why is it a scam? I have three main points to this. I did an experiment with 600 platinum, I purchased the 4X elixir which includes the miners luck for a 100% reloot, and I also wore big luck 2020 for a 20% reloot, and I wore the ingot reindeer for another 20% reloot, and finally golden circuit for another 10% reloot, in total, I was packing 150% reloot chance, and I did 200 runs, costing me 400 platinum, and I used 2 (4X) elixirs, which cost me 150 with a total of 550 platinum spent. Best part??? I DROPPED 6 BOXES ONLY. With an average of winter box being dropped every 91 platinum spent. This was a total loss!! I saw some players spending 80 platinum and they ended up getting 10 boxes without the luck. I see the reloot system to be a complete hoax, players spend thousands of platinums just to end up with less loot and vanity. I also believe the whole winter event has become a “Pay to play” event. I thought the point of dropping all vanities was to be inclusive of all players? That was very contradictory on STS’s part when they made every play cost 2 platinum. I really think this whole event needed a revaluation. It’s crazy because I almost bought another 8000 platinum, but I figured this event would just be screwed over just like the last one. Thank you for your time.
    Reindeer pet (INGOT) has 20% bonus credit loot, not reroll chance. Plus since reroll can only happen once, there is no benefit from stacking additional reroll % on top of 100 from 4x or Miner's Luck... There's also a chance that the winter crates are in a seperate drop table by themselves so reroll might not help at all (but it doesn't hurt to have, obviously), as is the case for some other elites. Maybe a dev can pitch in to give a hint or two?

  7. #46
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaavebi View Post
    The item he's talking about has been got by 2-4 players and this is just starting.

    I doubt that he is pointing for the market flood, it´s on perspective, for us it´s cool that we can get it, but for the players who got it with their efforts farming and trying to keep top 10 of leaderboards for 1 week against all other playes could not be that cool.

    That makes you think a lot of the time that you spent for that "unique" item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nambypamby View Post
    thanks for the concern ^^ im not really worried that it would flood the market but seeing it drop in the first days more than other vanities so "easily" is what triggers me... Even Vaavebi understands my point of view, also i think an item loses its worth when it has many duplicates. I don't know if you ever aimed to be on a leaderboard but i can guarantee you its not really easy. I started from 100th place on the 2nd day of event. It was hard for me cause everyone was already ahead while i had to double my work and people almost never stopped farming all day everyday, but wins who endure and puts efforts, and i managed to place 5th with the help of some friends whom i did runs with. Maybe putting it on a winter crate is not a bad idea but i mean maybe not now because it was jus the previous event. We who worked for the leaderboards feels as if our efforts have gone into vain because that item is now droppable by "luck" and not by "effort" as we all did.
    These are all solid points so I have to agree, the latest leaderboard-only vanities should probably have not been included in this year's xmas event, even if the chances of getting them are very low!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paraphrase For This Useful Post:


  9. #47
    Member Jedibombom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Later on i try buying more platinum and buying platinum based items putting them as credits type buying at a reasonable price thats the problem on Star Legends game run with us gotta have the implants and armor and ways to farm and location at too farm 🤠.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jedibombom For This Useful Post:


  11. #48
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrase View Post
    Reindeer pet (INGOT) has 20% bonus credit loot, not reroll chance. Plus since reroll can only happen once, there is no benefit from stacking additional reroll % on top of 100 from 4x or Miner's Luck... There's also a chance that the winter crates are in a seperate drop table by themselves so reroll might not help at all (but it doesn't hurt to have, obviously), as is the case for some other elites. Maybe a dev can pitch in to give a hint or two?
    Okay, well you completely got my point wrong, I do know that reroll chance of 100% is supposed to reroll everytime. My clear point was stating that reroll wasn’t happening at all even when I was stacked up to 130%. Miners loot doesnt reroll “100%” what I was stating mainly was Devs made us players who invested literally weeks on events and spent over 6000 plats on runs look stupid.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Inch For This Useful Post:


  13. #49
    Senior Member Slant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,047
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrase View Post
    Reindeer pet (INGOT) has 20% bonus credit loot, not reroll chance. Plus since reroll can only happen once, there is no benefit from stacking additional reroll % on top of 100 from 4x or Miner's Luck... There's also a chance that the winter crates are in a seperate drop table by themselves so reroll might not help at all (but it doesn't hurt to have, obviously), as is the case for some other elites. Maybe a dev can pitch in to give a hint or two?
    This is the main question, does 4x or 3x help with dropping crates?

    We know that the luck enhancers do not increase the vanity drop rate, and that use of luck enhancers by farmers after update or during event has mostly always been for looting guns (like shipyward pinks or naps)

    Either way, at least those who used it got better guns! Crate drop may be affected by the juice, and maybe even vans

    As for previously exclusive vanities being available in the crates, still smarting here from orange antennas being given out for some random reason haha Important thing is that the time that the vanity item was exclusive for, that has value too.

  14. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Its dumb they expect you to buy elixers when the drop rates should be actually senseable smh we shouldnt have to buy elixers just to get a crate when obviously gonna get **** breh notice they put uc items bunny heads they did that to cover up the drop rates and they think its cleaver like what?? i understand they gotta keep it low but not this low bruh cmon sts fix sl stop kissing up to AL cuz it get more money maybe invest more time in sl then people will start coming back AL HAS PLAT GIVEAWAYS FOR CHRIST THEN WE GOTTA PAY LIKE WHAT!

  15. #51
    Member Jedibombom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrush View Post
    I dont play this game anymore so whatever what happend
    Just enjoy guys
    CINCO I LOVE YOU <3
    I bought one 75 in guild platinum type enhancer ran about 70 times mostly got Legendary implants some elite weapons and green color lettered shields and weapons no crates on snowball 2013 and Wingmark or snowman mark that brings ghost and Ol Nick .

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  16. #52
    Member Jedibombom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This is the main question, does 4x or 3x help with dropping crates?

    We know that the luck enhancers do not increase the vanity drop rate, and that use of luck enhancers by farmers after update or during event has mostly always been for looting guns (like shipyward pinks or naps)

    Either way, at least those who used it got better guns! Crate drop may be affected by the juice, and maybe even vans

    As for previously exclusive vanities being available in the crates, still smarting here from orange antennas being given out for some random reason haha Important thing is that the time that the vanity item was exclusive for, that has value too.
    Xarr pet has 25% on credit gain plus 2x the speed thought you should know be nice could ask developers to have The Ghost and Ol Nick to drop more than Christmas Hats ??? to ask

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  17. #53
    Member Hardrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Brazil,South Amerincan Comunity
    Posts
    131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    111
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    ????????what do u mean?
    Last edited by Hardrush; 12-27-2020 at 08:42 AM. Reason: ...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardrush For This Useful Post:


  19. #54
    Member Hardrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Brazil,South Amerincan Comunity
    Posts
    131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    111
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Why did u replyed my post??

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardrush For This Useful Post:


  21. #55
    Senior Member Slant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,047
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedibombom View Post
    Xarr pet has 25% on credit gain plus 2x the speed thought you should know be nice could ask developers to have The Ghost and Ol Nick to drop more than Christmas Hats ??? to ask
    Yes! You right! Knew it but it does not affect crate drop.

    Also I started playing DL and saw the event there. At least our event gives XP!

    In any case, even if it is a bad event, it is good for the forums, more people started posting haha
    Last edited by Slant; 12-28-2020 at 09:08 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:


  23. #56
    Member Jedibombom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrush View Post
    Why did u replyed my post??
    Was talking to Slant, Hardrush seen he had a comment on your forum question thought i'd see if other pet made a difference in festival ??

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  24. #57
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I'd love to point out a lot of things. I've heard various concerns within my guild, friends and i thought about it as well. For sure everyone have different circumstances, some have more free time to play and some less. FIrst of all on the starlegends.com as a description it says on capslock its a PLAY FOR FREE game. Yea F2P games are free to a certain extent, a player then decides whether he wants to purchase platinums or not. I certainly enjoyed the past events as 'everyone' could participate (players who got platinum and players who didn't) and A LOT participated. Both parties farmed and put effort according to the time they had. Im disappointed that with this event sl has become a PAY TO WIN. Everyone here is complaining about one thing; of how with money one can easily buy someone's time and effort. I strongly disagree with P2W and I think it's a bad design choice. Why? because it ruins the whole point of the game. SL is a competitive game during events. You need others to measure your performance but with P2W, for example this xmas event, it became impossible because even those who didn't dedicated a certain amount of time or aimed to be on LB's got the same 'promised reward of the exclusive top players' with money. This makes players lose interest into putting effort or even participating in the next event. Another point is not everyone in the game can afford plats and this makes some players do something they shouldn't that goes against the rules of conduct. Why? because those people want to enjoy the same game as everyone but they can't. Of course it is wrong for them to do that but giving them a' permanent' ban because they can't allow to spend the same amount of money is unfair but if it wasn't a P2W im sure those people wouldn't have done that. I think some things need to be reconsidered. Like they say, the best business decisions are based off data and not guesses so i think its a good thing to listen to what the majority of players want their feedbacks can help improve sts games so much more.

  25. #58
    Senior Member Slant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,047
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

    Default

    Allow people without plat to participate in the event

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:


  27. #59
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Remove the code confirmation my friends all stop playing because of that they lost count I also lost more I continued to play listen agent please please I know it helps against theft

  28. #60
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,829
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    869
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,015
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corinthinsbr View Post
    Remove the code confirmation my friends all stop playing because of that they lost count I also lost more I continued to play listen agent please please I know it helps against theft
    Now, why would they do that?
    because if the account was legit, they wouldn't have any trouble logging in instead of using another players info (which is also against TOS). :0) have a fantastic day LEGIT player
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos | Part of PUNCH

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-10-05 Content Update (278674)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-06-2020, 09:51 AM
  2. 2020-10-01 Content Update (278613)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2020, 03:20 AM
  3. 2020-07-09 Content Update (276465)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-10-2020, 01:45 PM
  4. 2020-02-06 Content Update (271280)
    By Futumsh in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2020, 04:56 PM
  5. 2020-02-05 Content Update (271258)
    By Futumsh in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2020, 03:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •