Quote Originally Posted by Nambypamby View Post
First of all I wanna say THANK YOU for all these events! I havent played so many events in just a couple of months so I'm really glad i came back (i played around the time sl didn't had any updates for years..) Anyways i think this event is great for supporting STS to keep their games alive and have updates while also having some rare vanities like arb helm/chest etc. What i really dont like is having some of the leaderboard top 10 items in the winter crates... I find it kinda unfair as someone who is in the lb of halloween event...I spent so many hours on that event farming for a week and so did everyone else on the leaderboards. Seeing someone drop that "unique" item in just a matter of few hours of plat run make all of the efforts of top 10 lb players go in vain.... the event is really good overall but including leaderboard items in the crate is just unfair...it's not that i dont want people to have it but its because we worked more than others to have it (im talking about sleepless nights for a week and being on the game all dayyyy) and seeing so many people who didnt even farm half of what we did and getting it in a few runs is very discouraging and disappointing if i may say? It could be a good throwback after some time but not right now..I mean arb helm and chest and some other vanities didnt make any throwbacks until now y_y...
Drop rate percentages aside, due to the sheer amount of vanities included the odds of getting any of the them are rather astronomical (200-300 runs in and no discernible reward to show for it). So don't worry, winter crates will definitely not flood the market with any of the rarest vans, I'd be surprised if there's more than a couple looted, considering the active paying player base.