I'd love to point out a lot of things. I've heard various concerns within my guild, friends and i thought about it as well. For sure everyone have different circumstances, some have more free time to play and some less. FIrst of all on the starlegends.com as a description it says on capslock its a PLAY FOR FREE game. Yea F2P games are free to a certain extent, a player then decides whether he wants to purchase platinums or not. I certainly enjoyed the past events as 'everyone' could participate (players who got platinum and players who didn't) and A LOT participated. Both parties farmed and put effort according to the time they had. Im disappointed that with this event sl has become a PAY TO WIN. Everyone here is complaining about one thing; of how with money one can easily buy someone's time and effort. I strongly disagree with P2W and I think it's a bad design choice. Why? because it ruins the whole point of the game. SL is a competitive game during events. You need others to measure your performance but with P2W, for example this xmas event, it became impossible because even those who didn't dedicated a certain amount of time or aimed to be on LB's got the same 'promised reward of the exclusive top players' with money. This makes players lose interest into putting effort or even participating in the next event. Another point is not everyone in the game can afford plats and this makes some players do something they shouldn't that goes against the rules of conduct. Why? because those people want to enjoy the same game as everyone but they can't. Of course it is wrong for them to do that but giving them a' permanent' ban because they can't allow to spend the same amount of money is unfair but if it wasn't a P2W im sure those people wouldn't have done that. I think some things need to be reconsidered. Like they say, the best business decisions are based off data and not guesses so i think its a good thing to listen to what the majority of players want their feedbacks can help improve sts games so much more.