Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-12-17 Content Update (280413)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Why only krampus? And not event area? Smh either way we gotta pay for weapons huh

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cinco increases the chance drop ice shards please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

yaaaaaawn! bored! boring! Not seen one drop yet. Only heard 1 player who got hammer drop

Increase drop rate or add something to make it fun??? 7th of Jan is a long way off.

Also please speed up coffin and lvl cap noobs from ruining event. They are not even able to help cause their lvl is too low

MM

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minionmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

@cinco can you make the American android armor top into 2 pieces? I think the legs looks nice on different tops or not??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minionmaster View Post
    yaaaaaawn! bored! boring! Not seen one drop yet. Only heard 1 player who got hammer drop

Increase drop rate or add something to make it fun??? 7th of Jan is a long way off.

Also please speed up coffin and lvl cap noobs from ruining event. They are not even able to help cause their lvl is too low

MM
    True need more new items and increase drop rate also.
    And yes please level cap those trollers they're ruining event, do it for 46+ level only, thanks.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why complains when u can solo 😄

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    Why complains when u can solo
    Multi mode is pretty faster then solo tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

This event feels really boring and have lost almost all interest in it very quick which sucks cause i was really looking forward to it. Kinda crazy to make the cemetery room a plat purchase this time when it was free all the past winter years. Such a tiny miniscule chance for a drop in a pay plat room now completely ruined it for me lol. Feels like a huge let down that you have to keep spending plat for an elixir to get into the once free room just for the tiniest of chance of something to drop. Im still going to get a speed outfit for an alt with ice shards lol which is cool but just kinda sucks that you have to keep paying to play in a once free room. Adding new drops in the coffin room besides the same repeat weapons and gems would make a world of difference!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
    This event feels really boring and have lost almost all interest in it very quick which sucks cause i was really looking forward to it. Kinda crazy to make the cemetery room a plat purchase this time when it was free all the past winter years. Such a tiny miniscule chance for a drop in a pay plat room now completely ruined it for me lol. Feels like a huge let down that you have to keep spending plat for an elixir to get into the once free room just for the tiniest of chance of something to drop. Im still going to get a speed outfit for an alt with ice shards lol which is cool but just kinda sucks that you have to keep paying to play in a once free room. Adding new drops in the coffin room besides the same repeat weapons and gems would make a world of difference!
    Same I quitted from event, really boring.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

This event trash asf I'm going back to call of duty cold war season one rebirth event for now

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Dear cinco , If last boss manages to throw smoke bombs the coffin won't move until the smoke clears, which means folks are stuck there for 2 minutes waiting for coffin to move in order to finish the mission. And since the payoff is only 25 tokens that gets frustrating especially for folks with elixirs. It only happens in multi mode. But it happens often enough to where a complaint is needed, even on solo

can u look plz at this ty

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    Dear cinco , If last boss manages to throw smoke bombs the coffin won't move until the smoke clears, which means folks are stuck there for 2 minutes waiting for coffin to move in order to finish the mission. And since the payoff is only 25 tokens that gets frustrating especially for folks with elixirs. It only happens in multi mode. But it happens often enough to where a complaint is needed, even on solo

can u look plz at this ty
    True coffin not moving for like 1-2min after boss dead

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

[mention]Cinco [/mention] please add a party system option for the event, it’s annoying playing for lazy ppl while trying to play with friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minionmaster View Post

MM
    Seen Guns drop and Hammer dropped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Babydoll set is worthless with out speed, for farming in pve for gold it's pretty much useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BabyYoda View Post
    Seen Guns drop and Hammer dropped.
    Same, I my self have dropped one elder weapon so far although the drop rates are low but I think its fine, because I have seen and I know many people and some of mine friends have dropped elder weapons. None of any new elder weapon is rare they are everywhere in auction now a days (yet) not because I dropped and I'm saying the drop rates are fine just because after all they are 800 plat costs and many players might have bought with platinum js. Thanks to cinco who gave us opportunity and chance to drop elder weapons in both zones not only in event zone in krampus too (its all luck you can also drop keep trying and gl everyone)... also for vanities which are available for tokens too instead of just plats that's all I want to say please don't take this negative and hope you all enjoy event and achieve what you want
    Last edited by Uptosts; 12-21-2020 at 03:58 AM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Same, I my self have dropped one elder weapon so far although the drop rates are low but I think its fine, because I have seen and I know many people and some of mine friends have dropped elder weapons. None of any new elder weapon is rare they are everywhere in auction now a days (yet) not because I dropped and I'm saying the drop rates are fine just because after all they are 800 plat costs and many players might have bought with platinum js. Thanks to cinco who gave us opportunity and chance to drop elder weapons in both zones not only in event zone in krampus too (its all luck you can also drop keep trying and gl everyone)... also for vanities which are available for tokens too instead of just plats that's all I want to say please don't take this negative and hope you all enjoy event and achieve what you want
    Add more items, it's boring now, mostly all quit from event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    The drop rates aren't balanced that's the problem . Some people have dropped 3 or more while others haven't dropped at all plus a whole lot of the new sets we anticipated have been anything but satisfactory . The argyle set has been the biggest letdown of all tbh cause it doesn't make sense for the set to have all those buffs on it and no speed plus some players have also complained that 2x and 3x speed buffs don't even work while wearing that set . The sweaters too also had me disappointed because I was honestly expecting them to at least be at the same level with fortunate fella/ladies set in terms of speed but instead they're just like the sweaters from 2018 which is really disappointing . At least bring the real fur coats that we asked for as drops and the crafting components for the new "taint" gems that you spoke about too as drops , also the cyber wolf that we asked for to be brought as a pet maybe as a drop or for tokens & plat . That way people will still have interest in doing the event but presently many people aren't even playing the event anymore . We expected more than what you've given us tbh . Copy and pasting weapons from Al hoarfrost event with a bunch of recoloured vanities that look like they were done in a hurry. We need you to do better to keep DL alive .
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Why u guys need drop rate high, atleast look there on plat user ,they used 800 plats on wepon, if wepon drop very easily then price going to down . U guys have time to farm cause event still have 16 days to play . (There only need 3 things to make intresting). ( 1 ) there coffin speed is slow ,need to increase sir. ( 2 ) add some vanity / pets to drop . ( 3 ) increase time of winter elixer kit to 25 or 30 min. ( 4 ) people asking for where we buy dark north set ,emerald north set,gold weather set, brink back vendor sir people not selling on auction too . Thank you

23. The Following User Says Thank You to vipulbahad555 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    Why u guys need drop rate high, atleast look there on plat user ,they used 800 plats on wepon, if wepon drop very easily then price going to down . U guys have time to farm cause event still have 16 days to play . (There only need 3 things to make intresting). ( 1 ) there coffin speed is slow ,need to increase sir. ( 2 ) add some vanity / pets to drop . ( 3 ) increase time of winter elixer kit to 25 or 30 min. ( 4 ) people asking for where we buy dark north set ,emerald north set,gold weather set, brink back vendor sir people not selling on auction too . Thank you

Yes!! Pet!! im anticipating to include pet and some more items in dropping stuff hehe still 16-17 days to go surprises can come anytime..
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post: