Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco killing the game more!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Cinco killing the game more!

There I said it.

Sent from my RMX1931 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danishahmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I can smell the "Thread closed" coming.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Yea lol, useless dev only know how to ruin all events and whole pve (already done with pvp)
    Last edited by reyals; 12-18-2020 at 05:53 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

what are yall talking about its the greatest year in AL for sure you are all who asking for 100k per run in booty event and dont understand the balancing of economy.

To add:

1. Honor pvp - gives all players chance to compete in pvp no need gears! imagine that?
    2. Racing events, house events etc.- Very fun gives all even new players tons of gold! and its innovative first time in al!
    3. Continuous events back to back - egg zavier then goblin, they never rest to give you these to keep yall busy!

And theres hella lot more! yall know is just whine whine whine but dont appreciate. Feel free to add in here what are the awesome contents this year!
    Last edited by dynastygaming; 12-18-2020 at 06:38 AM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Neverr

Cinco isn't kill the game, it's ungrateful toxic players like you who are.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Neverr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Cinco isn't kill the game, it's ungrateful toxic players like you who are.

Hide in your snowman vanity kiddo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Cinco is killing the game more? How did you come to that conclusion?

Neverr

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    Hide in your snowman vanity kiddo

Struck a nerve did I? Can't expect any better from a price manipulator .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cinco killed the lb...how to run lb if every player have 2727272617 essence in craft inventory?farming 3/4hours lol
    hope they fix it

Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Struck a nerve did I? Can't expect any better from a price manipulator .

Das what poor ppl say +.+

Guess u not old enough in game to realise there are some group of ppl who plan/work all the increase/hoard manipulate prices.

Gold never bothered me anyway

I'm toxic because I said he killing game dayum thanks but anyway. I shall wear it with honor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Cinco is killing the game more? How did you come to that conclusion?
    Idk just like how I can breathe xD

I just wanted to socialize with y'all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Oh no, Cinco made it so more people actually have a chance of running event leaderboards :O how dare he do such a thing .-.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Oh no, Cinco made it so more people actually have a chance of running event leaderboards :O how dare he do such a thing .-.
    more ppl = plat users
    ye :0 how dare

Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk

Neverr

Das what poor ppl say +.+

Guess u not old enough in game to realise there are some group of ppl who plan/work all the increase/hoard manipulate prices.

I'm toxic because I said he killing game dayum thanks but anyway. I shall wear it with honor

Idc about u nor how much gold you have benthekneecap however I said your toxic based on what I have seen in game :*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

We love you too Elsa

Name:  rmp0Xaw.png
Views: 501
Size:  1.77 MB

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    Yea lol, useless dev only know how to ruin all events and whole pve (already done with pvp)
    Sorry but honor pvp is the greatest thing that happened, I'm sorry that u cant hide behind ur gears anymore tho.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Sorry but honor pvp is the greatest thing that happened, I'm sorry that u cant hide behind ur gears anymore tho.
    Exactly honor pvp and rank pvp is the greatest addition this year! I can compete with all classes and with the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

All the events etc are fun and keeps players satisfied for a short period of time. The actual problem here are the plans for the long term.
    Expansions.. The game isnt growing anymore. Every year it gets less and less. While all other stuff gets more expensive. Game gets more plat based wich is weird imo. And the worst thing everyone is buying it. I mention this cuz the platbuyers keeps the new content away. While it should be the other way around. Why would they make new content if this rechewing of events makes easy money, or adding a few pixels for 1700 plat wich sells out everytime they get introduced. I cant remember when we had a decent expansion. It's been to long ago. These temporary events covers up the fact that there wont be a great expansion in the future. Maybe we get some morgara like expansion again. Wich isnt even near the expansions we used to get. They can release new arcane gears wich are kinda useless since there is no content to farm with them besides small events. All the op gears, pets and auras have no function anymore. They just here to fill up the game existing game. And now that they creating Pocket legends 2 I feel they take a step away from this game even more. Last time I saw they removed a topic regarding it, like it's bad news for the community or something knowing all time and resources will go to that game. I just wanna make clear that everyone should be carefull with spending money in a game that will be used for another game. Cause if the player base moves to the new game, wich will prolly happen, all the expensive plat items wont keep any value. Also I wanna point out the exclusive auras. 1700 plat for a few pixels.. but these auras will be added every event from now on, wich will make them common. Look at infinity aura for example u can buy one now for 30m ingame currency wich is silly for a 1700plat investment. Or the arc precious, people pay a lot plats to loot one since the odds were really low, and now they bring them to store. Values dont get protected instead they get milked like a cow. Please show me I'm wrong and you guys have been working on a great expansion to keep the future of this game alive, but I'm not feeling it. I feel the urge lately to tell this story cause my patience isnt endless, and I feel like many is promised but none is realised. I think we deserve some transparency regarding the future of this game.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    All the events etc are fun and keeps players satisfied for a short period of time. The actual problem here are the plans for the long term.
    Expansions.. The game isnt growing anymore. Every year it gets less and less. While all other stuff gets more expensive. Game gets more plat based wich is weird imo. And the worst thing everyone is buying it. I mention this cuz the platbuyers keeps the new content away. While it should be the other way around. Why would they make new content if this rechewing of events makes easy money, or adding a few pixels for 1700 plat wich sells out everytime they get introduced. I cant remember when we had a decent expansion. It's been to long ago. These temporary events covers up the fact that there wont be a great expansion in the future. Maybe we get some morgara like expansion again. Wich isnt even near the expansions we used to get. They can release new arcane gears wich are kinda useless since there is no content to farm with them besides small events. All the op gears, pets and auras have no function anymore. They just here to fill up the game existing game. And now that they creating Pocket legends 2 I feel they take a step away from this game even more. Last time I saw they removed a topic regarding it, like it's bad news for the community or something knowing all time and resources will go to that game. I just wanna make clear that everyone should be carefull with spending money in a game that will be used for another game. Cause if the player base moves to the new game, wich will prolly happen, all the expensive plat items wont keep any value. Also I wanna point out the exclusive auras. 1700 plat for a few pixels.. but these auras will be added every event from now on, wich will make them common. Look at infinity aura for example u can buy one now for 30m ingame currency wich is silly for a 1700plat investment. Or the arc precious, people pay a lot plats to loot one since the odds were really low, and now they bring them to store. Values dont get protected instead they get milked like a cow. Please show me I'm wrong and you guys have been working on a great expansion to keep the future of this game alive, but I'm not feeling it. I feel the urge lately to tell this story cause my patience isnt endless, and I feel like many is promised but none is realised. I think we deserve some transparency regarding the future of this game.
    pocket legends 2? whats your source

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    I too hope for a better expansion than the last one. Let's hope that it happens. 🙂