Thread: Any chance XD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default Any chance XD

Hi, all! I have noticed events becoming more to do with stuff you buy from plat store than the actual event, and I don't mind this actually. I think this is beneficial to game. However, what I'm hoping can be looked into is the leaderboard and rewards lb used to be fun to run (for top 50 for a op banner or top 25 for a nice vanity item and some extra bits, and top 10 for a op vanity, and top 5 for something insane).

However, I've noticed now lb events have gone to top 50 for a banner that should be a plat tier banner. Whereas in the past lb banners had flair, had design, had effects. They were just smexy! Now they're plain with a lot less to offer most the time. I don't know why. This makes top 50 a bit disappointing. Then top 25 hardly gets anything these days.

Let's face it: I don't run events for plat or jewels I want a limited thing for that lb. Something to do with that lb! There's no reason to run lb if you can just buy plat or buy jewels (unless these jewels are like para jewels with effect... fair enough but str int and Dex jewels are not worth getting as you can buy them any time XD). Not really worth the time to grind. Next top 10 is non existent! Now it's all top 5. Literally if you don't get top 5 you get nothing unique to the event. All the rest are fillers: plat jewels, crate keys, so on. They have nothing to do with the event ;/

I'm just saying this cuz personally I'm getting less motivated to run events due to this. Also lb items are bound to stop players hoarding lb stuff. Why not make lb stuff tradable again and just increase the event rewards? Could make things interesting give a bit of spice back into lb.

I'd love to know your opinion. This is only my opinion XD
    Thanks for your time! HF and let me know what ya think.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cinco; 12-18-2020 at 09:02 AM.

Neverr

To be frank since there r no lb tie breakers people work with each other to get the top 5 rewards... then you end up with 25 ppl each class with too 5 items lol. If we could design items and banners for future events that would help out a lot but again its all up to the devs. Oh and cinci already said NO to making Lb items tradable

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

The Top25 definitely shouldn't just be an extra jewel, and the Top5/10 shouldn't be given re-colored or already existing iterations of the vanity. This is very insulting towards the lb runners in my opinion.

If they can't provide any decent vanities/banners aside from re-colors and iterations of already existing ones, then its best to just host design contests, a win-win.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Agreed. Top 25 for an extra jewel? I know what people will say. "Don't run if you don't like it", but it's getting worse and worse each time. They should've made Krampus or the Golden vanity the LB reward for top 5 instead of the reskin..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

As a frequent lb runner I haven't ran the past few lbs because the banners were not enticing enough and only top 5 got rewards I ran Halloween XD but that was last one as the lb banner resembles the bronze tier banner but should of been a plat tier banner lol that's just a example if events continue down this route might be good to hold creative competitions to bring in fresh new ideas

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Man Pocket Legends 2 is in the making just milking Al and honestly don’t care about events anymore

Have you guys notice tiers don’t even get vanities sets anymore like man they really don’t care anymore or it’s just a suicide mission Atleast keep the crowd you have for the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I was literally thinking this today as i was running top 5 in event!!! the banners look so cheap compared to back then :/ it doesnt hurt just making a nice looking banner for all lb. But the designer recently dont even compare to the banner designs back then. Which why i might not run top 5 anymore since i dont see it being worth it giving up all my winter break from school for those things. If event was shorter then yeah i would think about it.

Glad u brought this up because i dont see how now they do give us lb vanity sets but instead give us cheap banner as if we have to choose one or the other. Why can we have both? The community buy Soooo much plat to fund good content/rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Do have to agree on the rewards progressively becoming worse.
    Almost all recent top rewards have been a slight changed version of the locked vanity, or this winter -call it how you want- a cheap recolor.
    The most recent actually original set i can remember is from the ursoth set (the gravedeep sellsword)
    It does look like theyre running out of inspiration sadly, they missed an opportunity making a snowman banner or a merry christmas bell or something else jolly christmassy
    Instead we get imo the most uninspired lb banner to date.
    Certainly a disappointment for such a big event if you ask me

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Do have to agree on the rewards progressively becoming worse.
    Almost all recent top rewards have been a slight changed version of the locked vanity, or this winter -call it how you want- a cheap recolor.
    The most recent actually original set i can remember is from the ursoth set (the gravedeep sellsword)
    It does look like theyre running out of inspiration sadly, they missed an opportunity making a snowman banner or a merry christmas bell or something else jolly christmassy
    Instead we get imo the most uninspired lb banner to date.
    Certainly a disappointment for such a big event if you ask me
    Tbh if something is easily marketable and you have endless possibilities its Christmas period

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Actually I have to disagree on few points and agree on different ones.

First of all, plats
    We can't say the game is becoming only for plat users or they care only for plat users. In my opinion the reason why you see such a big amount of plats getting spent/bought is due to our requests.
    For at least 2 years community asked for auras, STS tried releasing 2 Auras for 1750 plats, it has been extremely a success. All are happy.
    People are happy to buy them with gold cause beautiful cosmetics items
    People are happy to get easy and fast money spending plats
    Sts is earning good money from them.
    Why they should stop releasing them?

They added few strong things in game very rare and much required. As example arcanite precious, community asked to release in the store. They did it.

The main point of this is. Community asks for rare items to be released, but at same time they need be exclusive, so why sts shouldnt release those with plats?

Im not a plat user but I think its fair. This kind of balance between plat user and gold loot farmer seems fair to me. What we miss here I think is increase the 3rd way of farming (original one of 2014): the drop of exclusive items from bosses (rare arcane items, op pets..)

That said,
    I need to agree about the incredible unbalance of rewards they have been releasing recently, BUT its not cause they lack of ideas, personally I think they re only placing them wrong.
    I agree top 25/50 lb spot sucks, top 5 is so so.

Dragkin spirit and its normal version, wolfman, bride, krampus sets have incredible designs, I find those sets too strong and STS wasted such op ideas for nothing. Im sure those sets can be compared to the design of the ice spirit, Ghost medusa frank and so on. So I think they re just placing rewards in the wrong way.

Happy holidays!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Tbh if something is easily marketable and you have endless possibilities its Christmas period
    ?? If youve taken any time at all to read my post youd know it was about the lb rewardd, not sure what your reply adds to anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Why couldnt they make the lb banner with a head of a dragon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pushs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

(hope in future i'm seeing wisp type fairy/cute animals) ahhaha...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    ?? If youve taken any time at all to read my post youd know it was about the lb rewardd, not sure what your reply adds to anything
    Well since you cant get it, my point is that they are too lazy and especially for this event that probably has more things to put as vanitys and stuff than any other event.
    Chill noone is attacking you mate. Take time to read posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True but maybe it will change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayana View Post
    Why couldnt they make the lb banner with a head of a dragon
    A blueish white dragon banner with snow effects???

now that, sounds promising. The banner rn looks like an origami

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Who knows what the future holds unfortunately I'm not runing Xmas event as everything worth getting is in plat store so means for me there no point to even ;3 meaning Instead of having 3 weeks were I got to grind my but off I have time to try new games and so on merry Xmas all

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk