Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The dwindling STS forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I too was part of the golden age of STS. I was one of the first 100! But due to lack of knowledge of good games i left PL and played other apps. After about two years i have finally recognized the true greatness STS has made. I was in forums though no one knew me. I read the forums and saw the first 1000 become friends much easier than we do now. Guilds fight over no useful information. I use the example of Project Twink and Elite Droids. They were arguing over what to call lvl 15 pvpers! Lot of hurt, anger, and scars were passed between these guilds. Red, you have brought back memories of a time where people were like a group of friends, now i see my friends tear eavh other apart because of some dumb thing. In the past this would be argued for 10 min then, poof, argument dissmissed, no more worries. Now this argument could start guilds, a war, and no improvement in the end. Red i thank you for such sweet memories back then.

(You may notice it says i joined recently, that is because SL forums account is this so new account. I have a old account where nobody knows but me. No one has even heard of him...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Post Adios people

know what, imma just post this here since I hate the sunsets subforum, and only those who care will be drawn to this thread...

I grow tired of checking the what's new page to not see things that interest me, and I cant see myself even getting back into the game for too long a time to care about this for any longer.
    I wont complain much about the player base or anything, it's just that it no longer fits me. Look for me in this steam group if you enjoy PC games, namely MC, terraria, dota or tf2. otherwise, adios.

'twas a good run, sts.

I always thought I would go out with a yoshi bomb supa-nuke... meh
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Ugh, if you find something interesting to read, read it... Seems lame, move to a diffrent post...
    Like the thread and thought it was useful, thank it... Post wasn't helpful, move on
    Problem solved TADA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    know what, imma just post this here since I hate the sunsets subforum, and only those who care will be drawn to this thread...

I grow tired of checking the what's new page to not see things that interest me, and I cant see myself even getting back into the game for too long a time to care about this for any longer.
    I wont complain much about the player base or anything, it's just that it no longer fits me. Look for me in this steam group if you enjoy PC games, namely MC, terraria, dota or tf2. otherwise, adios.

'twas a good run, sts.

I always thought I would go out with a yoshi bomb supa-nuke... meh

You can still do it!