Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arlor sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Arlor sets

Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain. It would completely ruin the whole game and make it unfair to those hoarders.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holly145 View Post
    Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain. It would completely ruin the whole game and make it unfair to those hoarders.
    This is a funny thread, they don't care, green arlor made a random comeback, back then it was a 60m set. 60m back then would probably be 300m today or more.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CursedGuyAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Have you tried Pm someone who buy cotton 90-95m? And now 58-65m price.....

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

How will this affect the whole game xD?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

LOL! This guys us telling a dev to not rerelease a vanity just to keep their pockets full in game iv seen it all now.

U buying things at your own risk buddy. That is no ones fault but yours. Welcome to Arcane Legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If a vanity doesn't say the year it was released then it's possible for that vanity to return at anytime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soniagurlz View Post
    Have you tried Pm someone who buy cotton 90-95m? And now 58-65m price.....

Me.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Me.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I think don't bringing old good vanities back is better in gerenal, especially for merching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Its too late for this year. Or do you think they rerelease christmas sets at easter?

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

okay so...

Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain.
    Don't know why you bought it for its value, its your own decision.
    And I'm not going to judge on the fact that you're being over materialistic.

I agree no one likes to see money go down the drain, unless its for charity. However prices fluctuate.

It would completely ruin the whole game
    Yeah... how so?
    Green arlor was the same case, look where that went. Nothing so life changing. Vanities are cosmetics.
    Compare that with the introduction of speed and gold sets back in the day, now that was game changing.

and make it unfair to those hoarders.
    Now see, here's the thing....
    Hoarders, as you call it, you included, lets just throw that in. Are exposed to a certain risk when you buy an item.
    Clearly all of us don't have the capability of knowing the future, we would only based out predictions from events that had happened in the past.
    Prices fluctuate, they go up and down, clearly you shouldn't blame anyone.
    Every person is exposed to that risk, and that is the space where people can expect to make profit.

And frankly, you haven't given any valid reasoning behind why red arlors shouldn't come back
    This thread was simply driven out of your own motive, with your own personal gain.

Reminds me of that one guy who begged for vanity holders, to display his collections.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ghlight=holder

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xsilentninjax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    okay so...

Don't know why you bought it for its value, its your own decision.
    And I'm not going to judge on the fact that you're being over materialistic.

I agree no one likes to see money go down the drain, unless its for charity. However prices fluctuate.

Yeah... how so?
    Green arlor was the same case, look where that went. Nothing so life changing. Vanities are cosmetics.
    Compare that with the introduction of speed and gold sets back in the day, now that was game changing.

Now see, here's the thing....
    Hoarders, as you call it, you included, lets just throw that in. Are exposed to a certain risk when you buy an item.
    Clearly all of us don't have the capability of knowing the future, we would only based out predictions from events that had happened in the past.
    Prices fluctuate, they go up and down, clearly you shouldn't blame anyone.
    Every person is exposed to that risk, and that is the space where people can expect to make profit.

And frankly, you haven't given any valid reasoning behind why red arlors shouldn't come back
    This thread was simply driven out of your own motive, with your own personal gain.

Reminds me of that one guy who begged for vanity holders, to display his collections.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ghlight=holder
    Damn +11000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Cinco will release it when he needs emergency funds from plat sales it would bring

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post
    This is a funny thread, they don't care, green arlor made a random comeback, back then it was a 60m set. 60m back then would probably be 300m today or more.

Around the time it got released it was around 85-95m. I bought one for 92m a few days before they released it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    Cinco will release it when he needs emergency funds from plat sales it would bring
    I'm not seeing anything wrong with this one.

If people are willing to buy then why we should care how they are running THEIR game? I would buy it instantly without blinking twice if there's a cool vanity and if I can make some gold out of it.

Neverr

Please don't act like you're in a position to demand it not coming back. Furthermore, you took the risk of buying it knowing that it would come back so that is your own decision/ fault. How would it ruin the game? The recent inflation has caused that set and many others to drastically increase for no reason, so releasing it again wouldn't be doing any harm. I wish you the best of luck with your red arlor set lmao.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

He has the same right to say w.e he wants and can demand ..i am against bringin vabities back if they do they killing the name "rare " all this crybabies wanting to comeback..You want one buy and aura 100 dollars and there you get red cap w.I mean if it comes it comes then crybabies will cry again for an another rare keep killing the word rare crybabies. Cinco do the right thing remember old player never had the luxury of making gold like now we spent thousand of dollars trying to get lucky on locks and remember we plat buyers are the one who kept this game alive for years if you dont spend real money on this game you dont have the right to ask or complain while new people had the luxury of making 500m like nothing dont bring nothing back keep the word rare and its funny most of them that are complaining always in town not even grindin don't want to spent money on a game neither . Go play less talking dont be cheap and put some moeny on the game. There u will be rich and wont have to be crying to cinco about prizes keep the word rare say no to crybabies

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mqp2385; 12-22-2020 at 10:24 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mqp2385 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Please don't act like you're in a position to demand it not coming back. Furthermore, you took the risk of buying it knowing that it would come back so that is your own decision/ fault. How would it ruin the game? The recent inflation has caused that set and many others to drastically increase for no reason, so releasing it again wouldn't be doing any harm. I wish you the best of luck with your red arlor set lmao.

Lol players like you like to cry why you cant afford it cause u always on town talking play more and less talking and maybe you can afford instead. Coming here and crying about prizes

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post

Wait...so uhm...steel commando was actually more valuable than any Arlor sets way back. I dont remember anything that Sts would re-release these kind of rare vanity in any specific Events. I mean, yes green/red arlor says “only available during winter holiday season” never seen that in steel commando. Steel commando was re-released along with Green Arlor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

*Cinco brings back Red Arlor sets*