Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Arlor sets

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Rerelease them, why not. There’s a Green one, black one, red one, red and gold one, brown one, purple one. They’re not special and like the description says, it was meant to be brought back every year. Which they did technically do with the recolors. Anyways why not bring back all items that have a similar description.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    254
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default Arlor sets

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Please don't act like you're in a position to demand it not coming back. Furthermore, you took the risk of buying it knowing that it would come back so that is your own decision/ fault. How would it ruin the game? The recent inflation has caused that set and many others to drastically increase for no reason, so releasing it again wouldn't be doing any harm. I wish you the best of luck with your red arlor set lmao.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    He is a player, meaning he’s part of AL community. He could say tf he want or demand about it. Without these kind of players, AL would be dead. The only reason why people play this game bcuz they have used tons of gold and real money for plat. Rare vanities and items is one of the reason why OLD players still manage to play with game. Seeing 80% of players in AL with medusa/frank/red arlor/ ghost/ jester sets in every outpost....i-.

    PS i added these RARE vanities since they’re talking about green Arlor that was rereleased along with steel commando.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Neverr
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    Lol players like you like to cry why you cant afford it cause u always on town talking play more and less talking and maybe you can afford instead. Coming here and crying about prizes

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    First of all, dont get so defensive muddfishhh. Secondly just because you spent money on a game doesn't give u any rights to "deman" anything, maybe suggest it but never to demand so don't let that get to your head mate. Thirdly, I farm and I have gold and yes I dont have a red arlor however idc if they do or dont bring it back because when green arlor came back I did not use it. You're a known price manipulator as well and if you think you can quote me just to start drama because of that silly "guild" then you're sadly mistaken. Why did you feel the urge to quote me other than anyone else in this thread?? If you have a personal vendetta against me then by all means, take it to pms. I dont wanna get a forum ban for the verbal abuse that I will put you through.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,847
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    170
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

    Default

    I traded medusa mask for green arlor set rog and gold close to 12m a few years back.
    They released the same vanity again.
    Now green set is 2m .medusa mask is what 700-800m.
    I did complain but that's about it.even the developers sometimes do stuff without fairness then think .
    So they will and should rerelease ones there are or promised to return.
    Where is the fairness in all this?
    A treatment to one and a different treatment to another .

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    He is a player, meaning he’s part of AL community. He could say tf he want or demand about it. Without these kind of players, AL would be dead. The only reason why people play this game bcuz they have used tons of gold and real money for plat. Rare vanities and items is one of the reason why OLD players still manage to play with game. Seeing 80% of players in AL with medusa/frank/red arlor/ ghost/ jester sets in every outpost....i-.

    PS i added these RARE vanities since they’re talking about green Arlor that was rereleased along with steel commando.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Just rerelease everything, I wonder what would happen within the next 24 hours if they did

  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    254
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    Just rerelease everything, I wonder what would happen within the next 24 hours if they did
    Every player that started playing this game since 2012: “aight imma head out”


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tampia For This Useful Post:


  9. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    He is a player, meaning he’s part of AL community. He could say tf he want or demand about it. Without these kind of players, AL would be dead. The only reason why people play this game bcuz they have used tons of gold and real money for plat. Rare vanities and items is one of the reason why OLD players still manage to play with game. Seeing 80% of players in AL with medusa/frank/red arlor/ ghost/ jester sets in every outpost....i-.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You know why?cause their cheap dont want to spent on Plat and come here an demand 2. Most of them think al is social media talking and talking not gridin nothing and have to come to cinco and cry about it. If you don't spent money you dont have . Cry less
    More grindin

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mqp2385 For This Useful Post:


  11. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    First of all, dont get so defensive muddfishhh. Secondly just because you spent money on a game doesn't give u any rights to "deman" anything, maybe suggest it but never to demand so don't let that get to your head mate. Thirdly, I farm and I have gold and yes I dont have a red arlor however idc if they do or dont bring it back because when green arlor came back I did not use it. You're a known price manipulator as well and if you think you can quote me just to start drama because of that silly "guild" then you're sadly mistaken. Why did you feel the urge to quote me other than anyone else in this thread?? If you have a personal vendetta against me then by all means, take it to pms. I dont wanna get a forum ban for the verbal abuse that I will put you through.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Prize manipulator ? Ia m sorry but frank sets are 1.2b os real facts like I said I wont pm cause i cant see you If had the luxury to see you i will say to your face. If you dont spent plat on game you shouldnt demand nothing end of conversation . we all knkw you you are a rogue that sits in town talking shh. Play more dont be cheap and there rich.

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

  12. #29
    Neverr
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    He is a player, meaning he’s part of AL community. He could say tf he want or demand about it. Without these kind of players, AL would be dead. The only reason why people play this game bcuz they have used tons of gold and real money for plat. Rare vanities and items is one of the reason why OLD players still manage to play with game. Seeing 80% of players in AL with medusa/frank/red arlor/ ghost/ jester sets in every outpost....i-.

    PS i added these RARE vanities since they’re talking about green Arlor that was rereleased along with steel commando.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'll say the same thing I said to that muddfishh. Why did u feel the urge to quote me rather than anyone else in the thread? Personal vendetta? Take it elsewhere. Besides cinco already said what he said so you can be bitter or cry as much as you want. I am not the only one who shared my opinions here so don't attack me and look like a full blown fool.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  13. #30
    Neverr
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    Prize manipulator ? Ia m sorry but frank sets are 1.2b os real facts like I said I wont pm cause i cant see you If had the luxury to see you i will say to your face. If you dont spent plat on game you shouldnt demand nothing end of conversation . we all knkw you you are a rogue that sits in town talking shh. Play more dont be cheap and there rich.

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    Oh, I only called you a price manipulator on a whim to see your reaction, thanks for the indirect confession. So you're saying the players who don't buy plat shouldn't have any opinions? If that's the case then there is no need to continue this convo as you have already lost with such a statement. Ridiculous. I dont sit around town and talk anything lol. Its ppl like you who comes and disturbs the peace im trying to preserve while in towns. If you dont want to get stung then stay away from the hornets nest. Good day to you muddifsshhh.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  14. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    254
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    I'll say the same thing I said to that muddfishh. Why did u feel the urge to quote me rather than anyone else in the thread? Personal vendetta? Take it elsewhere. Besides cinco already said what he said so you can be bitter or cry as much as you want. I am not the only one who shared my opinions here so don't attack me and look like a full blown fool.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    I directly quoted ur post for telling someone not to demand about it and only suggest....tf...they’re both the same thing AND btw he plays this game...Sts never told anyone that u have to be in a place to have the right to demand on anything that happens in game. Bruhh this some drama . Let him talk like how u talk bro. No one gives a if you cry or not....next time dont be tellin people what to do or that people has to be in somewhat places to have the right to demand.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  15. #32
    Banned MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    I don’t think Cinco personally cares how much gold you spent on a cosmetic item in the game also he already said that the set would be brought back so these words are falling on deaf ears but every player has the right to complain about anything in the game weather it makes sense or it does not so have fun player tread safety


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    if you dont spend real money you dont have the right to complain and thats facts

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

  17. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,531
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holly145 View Post
    Dear cinco Just spent 40mil on red arlor cap due to its value and I would like to keep it that way and would not considering bringing it back. Wouldn’t like to see 40mil go right out off the drain. It would completely ruin the whole game and make it unfair to those hoarders.
    Atleast you know it's not happening "Right Now"

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to emc_al For This Useful Post:


  19. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I don’t think Cinco personally cares how much gold you spent on a cosmetic item in the game also he already said that the set would be brought back so these words are falling on deaf ears but every player has the right to complain about anything in the game weather it makes sense or it does not so have fun player tread safety


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So scaammer your new I understand where you coming from ? Red cap w is ok w.e is 50m but players like you that cant afford real rares want to kill the word rare u want all sets expensive cheap less talking in town more grindin take you card out of yoir wallet and spend money there you will get it.

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

  20. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    254
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emc_al View Post
    Atleast you know it's not happening "Right Now"

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    Lmao that’s me.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  21. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emc_al View Post
    Atleast you know it's not happening "Right Now"

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    I love it cinco your the man . we old players that support the game with our work deserve better .

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

  22. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Oh, I only called you a price manipulator on a whim to see your reaction, thanks for the indirect confession. So you're saying the players who don't buy plat shouldn't have any opinions? If that's the case then there is no need to continue this convo as you have already lost with such a statement. Ridiculous. I dont sit around town and talk anything lol. Its ppl like you who comes and disturbs the peace im trying to preserve while in towns. If you dont want to get stung then stay away from the hornets nest. Good day to you muddifsshhh.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    It’s true though... players who actually contribute to the game by purchasing platinum should have more of a say to what happens within the game than the freeloader, who has a useless opinion of “do you know what I think about that” type of mentality.

  23. #39
    Banned MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    So scaammer your new I understand where you coming from ? Red cap w is ok w.e is 50m but players like you that cant afford real rares want to kill the word rare u want all sets expensive cheap less talking in town more grindin take you card out of yoir wallet and spend money there you will get it.

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    I have all Winterfest vanity’s that are available for mage I’m not sure what your talking about here to try and tell me that what I’m saying is somehow incorrect based off??? Nothing but personal feelings no facts at all please try and hold your argument properly I’m a proudly advocate for players to support STS and buy platinum also so what are you getting at here? Not really making much sense to me player be a little more descriptive thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #40
    Neverr
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    I directly quoted ur post for telling someone not to demand about it and only suggest....tf...they’re both the same thing AND btw he plays this game...Sts never told anyone that u have to be in a place to have the right to demand on anything that happens in game. Bruhh this some drama . Let him talk like how u talk bro. No one gives a if you cry or not....next time dont be tellin people what to do or that people has to be in somewhat places to have the right to demand.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't tell me what to do, you're as irrelevant as your post. You're bashing me for giving my opinion and saying the guy can request anything yet your butt buddy muddfisshhh is telling me that I dont have the right to request anything? The two of your are really hypocritical. Think before you write rather than writing on impulse, what is wrong with you. "Sts never told anyone that u have to be in a place to have the right to demand on anything" again your butt buddy muddfishhh is saying that non plat buyers have no right to demand stuff. If you wanna use the little brain cells you have left and quote someone to try to be a hero then quote muddfisshh and try to knock some sense into him. Thanks. Feel free to pm me. Good luck.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Regarding the Red Arlor Winterfest Sets
    By Lim Weibin in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-05-2021, 02:34 PM
  2. Lets talk about the Arlor sets
    By Ilove_Poopoo in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-18-2020, 09:07 AM
  3. Purple arlor sets
    By Disproof in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2018, 05:17 PM
  4. [PREVIEW] Green Arlor Winterfest Sets
    By Krystalteam in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2017, 09:41 PM
  5. Sts will still keep promise on discontinuation of arlor sets?
    By blaze5786 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-18-2015, 07:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •