Thread: Mage vs rogue 2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mage vs rogue 2020

What class is more needed for now between theese two?
    i cant decide which one to play or maintain.
    Are the price for the gear for both rog and sorc the same at 76?

My rogue 73 almost 74 gear:
    Ebon dagger
    Ebon helm
    Ebon armor
    Arcane lv 71 belt(three headed belt)
    ring/amulet arcane lv71
    Artifact - arcane lvl 60

Mage 71 almost 72 gear:
    Ebon dagger
    Ebon helm
    Ebon armor
    Night terror belt
    Venomous speed set(ring and pendant)
    Artifact - Infested

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Depend if you pve or pvp but in terms if pve rouge but gear cost for rouge will always be the more expensive one later game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    Depend if you pve or pvp but in terms if pve rouge but gear cost for rouge will always be the more expensive one later game

im a pve player, are the gap between rog gear price and sorc gear price big?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well rouge gear is more expensive than mage gear no way to get around that but the stats u get like dps and crit % make up for it if u ask me

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

My advice would be to play mage. Much cheaper gear and you only need one or two weapons. Also, honestly, for me, even if the mage in my team doesn't have good stats the ulti still makes it a very helpful member of the party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I’m just going to tell you how it is based of my experience since 2013 mage is the superior class there the best overall all players know this and many players switching to mage because the gears are much cheaper than rog and tank and the overall playing experience is much smoother also considering that it’s common knowledge that there the best class in the game you have to trade in having good vanity’s because the majors of players ( not me ) feel that mage vanity’s are undervalued and don’t look as good as they want them to but we can’t have it all that’s how I see it or it wouldn’t be fair to other players so as far as for which character to play I would highly recommend you let that rog sit down and take a rest the mage is the most superior class overall weather it’s pvp or pve everyone knows this the much easier to learn and the gears are cheaper same with the vanity so I’m very sure it would be a great experience for you but you don’t have to listen to me these are just my opinions based off my experience in the game been playing since 2013 and never have I felt the need to swap my class for another it never even crossed my mind so that’s just my opinion it’s not factual but it’s based off my experience choose wisely player have a nice day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I’m just going to tell you how it is based of my experience since 2013 mage is the superior class there the best overall all players know this and many players switching to mage because the gears are much cheaper than rog and tank and the overall playing experience is much smoother also considering that it’s common knowledge that there the best class in the game you have to trade in having good vanity’s because the majors of players ( not me ) feel that mage vanity’s are undervalued and don’t look as good as they want them to but we can’t have it all that’s how I see it or it wouldn’t be fair to other players so as far as for which character to play I would highly recommend you let that rog sit down and take a rest the mage is the most superior class overall weather it’s pvp or pve everyone knows this the much easier to learn and the gears are cheaper same with the vanity so I’m very sure it would be a great experience for you but you don’t have to listen to me these are just my opinions based off my experience in the game been playing since 2013 and never have I felt the need to swap my class for another it never even crossed my mind so that’s just my opinion it’s not factual but it’s based off my experience choose wisely player have a nice day

thnx, i think im going to play mage to 76 and see if i liked it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vujayx View Post
    thnx, i think im going to play mage to 76 and see if i liked it
    It will be a great experience I can guarantee you that also when you get 76 you can play honor pvp it’s really fun wish you well on your travels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

rn rog with dug bow, sunken, and hid set bd awake is a good start which can be as cheap as sorc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As a war, i dont need rog as much as i need mage in evg.. 3 mage all have both skratch+ebon armor combo is fast enough..

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk