Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kind man got bullied

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You are toys in my hands haha.
    i wanted things to go out of control, people fighting each other and people blaming sts and people got trolled
    First i entered that town and said "can someone bully me?" Then those 2 bullied me and ss and everyone believes.
    I made it esy for u haha
    And its revenge to that "useless" person cinco got trigged about.. a little gift to cinco for your small brains community i hope u liked it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I don’t know if you are aware of this but I will tell you a little secret STS has a button if for if someone is being aggravating or if there being inappropriate or just because you don’t wanna see them typing it’s a button once you click on there character click inspect then you click the tab that says other and you should see an emoji similar to this :X and under that emoji it says the word “Ignore” a lot of players in this thread are unaware of this but if you click that button you won’t see the player who you ignored speak anymore they will just be out of mind and out of sight it’s a cool Easter egg implemented into the game to help players keep some form of control over there environment now think about the players who know this button exists and refuses to use it? They consciously choose argue and bully a player instead of just putting them on ignore list and moving on isn’t that amazing then there justification is that “this player was spamming” when they could have solved that issue themselves so is there really even a reason why they bullied said player? Nope, they just wanted to throw aggression towards the player maybe they were hoping for a good merch from said player in the near future so to not damage the chances of this happening they refuse to put the player on ignore list and enter a shouting match screaming obscenities at each other rather then just using that secret little button called the ignore button isn’t that just amazing when you think about it? It’s fascinating how some players operate really makes you go Hmm what kind of day did they have to do all this? Who knows nevertheless they made a choice and they have zero justification for it that’s the basis of this conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1 from Hotdog Mike, I remember something like this, yeah it’s all coming together. It was like an Easter egg or something. Yeah it’s like or exactly like an Easter egg, it’s crazy it’s like something out of straight make-belief like imagination. I think it’s crazy how you thought it was an Easter egg, it’s actually an actual feature of the game man, I know you probably didn’t know this but yes it’s an actual feature that’s part of the game. I’m sorry to ruin your new found “Easter egg” but sadly it’s just a feature of the game 😭😭😭, no worries though I’m glad I helped you get through this moment of sadness with you. For I know it sadness you greatly.

This reminds of me another short story, this happened a few thousand years ago, his name was Casandra, he was the biggest and strongest to mention the tallest midget in all of Arlor, he loves eating burgers, some say he actually ran and fell on a burger and that’s how he became the one the original “Burger Man” anyways Playa I hope you’re having a blast with Christmas! 🤛😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zozobanafea View Post
    You are toys in my hands haha.
    i wanted things to go out of control, people fighting each other and people blaming sts and people got trolled
    First i entered that town and said "can someone bully me?" Then those 2 bullied me and ss and everyone believes.
    I made it esy for u haha
    And its revenge to that "useless" person cinco got trigged about.. a little gift to cinco for your small brains community i hope u liked it
    No..I didn't like it, I think it was a mean and nasty plan. 😑