Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who wonder what is written :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Default For those who wonder what is written :)

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 11.53.38 AM.png
Views: 771
Size:  957.1 KB

Didn't figure out what mean the writing on the Blizzerax aura tho loll, Dragon language?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post

Didn't figure out what mean the writing on the Blizzerax aura tho loll, Dragon language?
    cursed language maybe, dont buy it xd, jk

Envoyé de mon JKM-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Neverr

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post

https://valhyr.com/pages/rune-translator

Use this bro. Hope you figure it out.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    https://valhyr.com/pages/rune-translator

Use this bro. Hope you figure it out.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    The translation is done bro, its the meaning i don't know lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

The aura is simply the alphabet in order (but not broken into the 3 staves)
    Start at the “F”
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    The aura is simply the alphabet in order (but not broken into the 3 staves)
    Start at the “F”
    Hahaha you are right bro!! thank you so much

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default For those who wonder what is written

The symbolism behind these new auras and vanity’s are so amazing and they easily slip last the average player unless you do some intel and research on them it’s absolutely mind blowing and I love it .

On a side note the most underrated vanity in my opinion is the Burger Baron Set I’ve already went into to full detail so many times about the set because it’s literally 5th dimensional when you try and break it down to the specifications it’s limitless the amount of different things you can point out in the Burger Baron Set I really advice players if you really wanna take your experience to the next level to invest in a Burger Baron set unfortunately if you don’t already have the [Burgermeister] title then you are only going to have half the experience but being that I Am The Burger Baron it isn’t much to be worried about because there can only be one Burger Baron and that’s me but you can feel the experience that STS was trying to get you to understand with the Burger Baron vanity set I urge players to looo into this vanity set you may find out things about yourself that you never knew don’t just take the vanity for face value look a little deep into it and I promise you will be here thanking me for the suggestion that help change your entire view on not only this game but life itself but that’s just my gift to you all The Burger Baron vanity set is one you guys should really check out and come to your own conclusions it’s almost unexplainable in words how good the set is The eyes of those who see will not be dim, And the ears of those who hear will listen. Have a nice day players

- The Burger Baron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MistaGrinch; 12-22-2020 at 01:20 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    The symbolism behind these new auras and vanity’s are so amazing and they easily slip last the average player unless you do some intel and research on them it’s absolutely mind blowing and I love it .

On a side note the most underrated vanity in my opinion is the Burger Baron Set I’ve already went into to full detail so many times about the set because it’s literally 5th dimensional when you try and break it down to the specifications it’s limitless the amount of different things you can point out in the Burger Baron Set I really advice players if you really wanna take your experience to the next level to invest in a Burger Baron set unfortunately if you don’t already have the [Burgermeister] title then you are only going to have half the experience but being that I Am The Burger Baron it isn’t much to be worried about because there can only be one Burger Baron and that’s me but you can feel the experience that STS was trying to get you to understand with the Burger Baron vanity set I urge players to looo into this vanity set you may find out things about yourself that you never knew don’t just take the vanity for face value look a little deep into it and I promise you will be here thanking me for the suggestion that help change your entire view on not only this game but life itself but that’s just my gift to you all The Burger Baron vanity set is one you guys should really check out and come to your own conclusions it’s almost unexplainable in words how good the set is The eyes of those who see will not be dim, And the ears of those who hear will listen. Have a nice day players

- The Burger Baron

You are one interesting fella.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

That dude reminds me of the old days when runagain used to be the annoying guy on forums now its this clown

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XxretepxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    That dude reminds me of the old days when runagain used to be the annoying guy on forums now its this clown
    Imagine being this player who degrades people who appreciate what STS created for us hmm the original poster was nice enough to tell us what the banner means and breaking down the set to tell people know what’s going on and you come here and call him an annoying guy? You called him a clown for what? I don’t see you telling me what any of these vanity’s means and the Original Poster took time out his day and helped us figure out what the Hoarfrost set is saying and what the new aura means your just here being a bad apple how about you offer some insight here or you can take your negativity somewhere else player totally not cool , try and lighten up for a while player it will help you in the long run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Imagine being this player who degrades people who appreciate what STS created for us hmm the original poster was nice enough to tell us what the banner means and breaking down the set to tell people know what’s going on and you come here and call him an annoying guy? You called him a clown for what? I don’t see you telling me what any of these vanity’s means and the Original Poster took time out his day and helped us figure out what the Hoarfrost set is saying and what the new aura means your just here being a bad apple how about you offer some insight here or you can take your negativity somewhere else player totally not cool , try and lighten up for a while player it will help you in the long run

Im talking about you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    Im talking about you
    If you had something to say to me and had any ounce of honor or dignity you would have @ me but seeing how you just sit around angry on forums for no reason I can tell you don’t. My reply does not change sour apple unwind I’m confused why your so tight and irate must not be a good day for u go get some fresh air and rethink your reply sad to see your this unhappy for no reason. Have a nice day player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I knew you would respond without an @ and you did easy bait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I just want to say thanks to the Original Poster for giving this wonderful insight never in a million years would I suspect a bunch of angry irate players would come here and belittle this thread so sad to see this has happened hopefully more will come and offer there take on the topic instead of offering drama and madness attempting to make other players feel the sorrow they feel it’s very sad to see this.

With that being said I don’t think the letters on the runic aura as placed there at random I’m pretty sure it has a significant meaning not saying I know what it is or that if I found out I’ll automatically release that information but it’s just really mind blowing when you look at some of these vanity sets released in 2020 the meaning behind them has anyone found out the meaning of the winter king aura? that one is a really good one goes synonymous with the name that’s all I’ll say about it hehehe anyways if enough people reply looking for it I’ll release what I believe it means this kind of conversation is really really good will open a lot of eyes to the time and dedication that STS puts behind these vanity’s for us that players just disregard for nefarious reasons happy searching players hope ya find it out

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I just want to say thanks to the Original Poster for giving this wonderful insight never in a million years would I suspect a bunch of angry irate players would come here and belittle this thread so sad to see this has happened hopefully more will come and offer there take on the topic instead of offering drama and madness attempting to make other players feel the sorrow they feel it’s very sad to see this.

With that being said I don’t think the letters on the runic aura as placed there at random I’m pretty sure it has a significant meaning not saying I know what it is or that if I found out I’ll automatically release that information but it’s just really mind blowing when you look at some of these vanity sets released in 2020 the meaning behind them has anyone found out the meaning of the winter king aura? that one is a really good one goes synonymous with the name that’s all I’ll say about it hehehe anyways if enough people reply looking for it I’ll release what I believe it means this kind of conversation is really really good will open a lot of eyes to the time and dedication that STS puts behind these vanity’s for us that players just disregard for nefarious reasons happy searching players hope ya find it out

I am just wondering 1 thing. Why do you spam emojis so much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    I am just wondering 1 thing. Why do you spam emojis so much?
    In all honesty I’ve never heard of “emoji spamming” in my life I’ll break it down for you tho.
    Most of the time when I’m typing I want to relay the emotions I currently am feeling while I type that message so for example if I typed something and it made me give a little chuckle ya know like a small smile or a “hah” I’ll put 1 emoji . If I typed something and I’d made me laugh or it was a good goof ya know I type 3x emojis just showing how funny it was to me in the message now if something was a absolutely hilarious to me ya know something like a knee slapper that it was so funny irl I’m slamming my hands on a surface laughing or like a joker laugh then I put anything over 3x my emojis so something like a . You get it? I think the rest is pretty self explanatory and most times if your using an apple product the emojis pop up while I’m typing to help me relay the emotions much easier ya know? Unfortunately I’m not here to give you lessons on emojis that’s not my purpose and this thread has nothing to do with that topic so I kindly ask you to please stick to the topic at hand as it is very interesting to me and I want players to give there theory as to what some of the symbolism in these vanity’s mean to them so we can bounce off ideas you understand? Thanks player have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omg_its_Amy View Post

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk
    Yea the words were translated but the bundle of letters strung together have a meaning this goes a lot deeper then just a line of words it’s on a rune and that’s where I’ll stop again really precise details put into these vanity’s taken for granted search on players

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

In all honesty I’ve never heard of “emoji spamming” in my life I’ll break it down for you tho.
    Most of the time when I’m typing I want to relay the emotions I currently am feeling while I type that message so for example if I typed something and it made me give a little chuckle ya know like a small smile or a “hah” I’ll put 1 emoji . If I typed something and I’d made me laugh or it was a good goof ya know I type 3x emojis just showing how funny it was to me in the message now if something was a absolutely hilarious to me ya know something like a knee slapper that it was so funny irl I’m slamming my hands on a surface laughing or like a joker laugh then I put anything over 3x my emojis so something like a . You get it? I think the rest is pretty self explanatory and most times if your using an apple product the emojis pop up while I’m typing to help me relay the emotions much easier ya know? Unfortunately I’m not here to give you lessons on emojis that’s not my purpose and this thread has nothing to do with that topic so I kindly ask you to please stick to the topic at hand as it is very interesting to me and I want players to give there theory as to what some of the symbolism in these vanity’s mean to them so we can bounce off ideas you understand? Thanks player have a nice day

Ohhh so you are spamming emojis every other sentwnce. Got it "player"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Yea the words were translated but the bundle of letters strung together have a meaning this goes a lot deeper then just a line of words it’s on a rune and that’s where I’ll stop again really precise details put into these vanity’s taken for granted search on players
    the order of the alphabet does have a meaning in the order they are. it specifically relates to the nord creation story:
    F "cattle/wealth" followed by U which has a connotation of water then TH "giant" then A "god".

that aside, now the creation story (partly roughly)
    first there is an void with fire and ice on either side, when they meet fire melts ice flooding water and birthing the first giant and cow. the cow licks the ice for salt and finds the first god, then more gods and giants until we finally have the allfather wotan (odin).

now look again at the order of runes as the start the first stave:
    cattle watter giant god. you can see the rough outline of my peoples creation story.

-"sue" youre friendly neighborhood cuban viking history nerd

ps "vili" is odins brother
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post: