Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
Oh yea this makes perfect sense I can see the developers sitting at the round table now and instead of using ideas they already have or maybe some fan made sketch ups NAH let’s just rip off vanity’s from some trash bag game and implement them into AL and wait for the ensuing copyright claim to come in all because encryptions suggested it to us that makes a lot of sense to me definitely shows the real creativity STS puts into there games and precise details they put into the vanity’s that they would ever need to rip off vanity’s from some other crappy looking game really big ideas in this thread WOW amazing what some players think of STS sad to see how little respect these kind of players have for the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This comment reminds me of a story, His name was Arnold Amy Armstrong. Based on true events, he use to be an owner of a restaurant only selling burgers, one day he slipped and fell on a bun that his previous employee left on the floor, he fell and hit his head on a big meaty patty. He then woke up to this godlike being, his face with a sickening grin from ear to ear, his wet furry pasty like skin with his breath a stench like no other and whispered in Arnolds left wet red ear “would you like some fries with that”. Anyways I gotta run. Don’t let your negative energy blind you my man, I sense some aggression toward encryptions for no reason, just a simple suggestion is all. There was no need to a huge conflict between you two. Sad to see how little respect these players have for their fellow arlorians. Have a nice day playa🤛😂