Thread: How are these vanities?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    Attachment 228083

Take notes in class.
    So you guys aren’t understanding that this is a completely different game and it’s not connected to STS? So with that in mind your expecting sts to then take the ideas or “suggestions” from a completely different game and then give them credit? Putting all the pre planning they already have to contact a completely different game and tell them hey we got some big players who want to wear your vanity’s mind if we get some “inspiration” from your pre made vanity’s and implement them into the game?? It makes zero sense it’s just not logical that’s exactly why I used the word because that’s what it will be this not a hard think to understand and then I said with this thread being the catalyst for the horrid idea of getting some vanity “inspirations” from this game it’s never gonna happen now because this thread will be used against them in a copyright infringement claim it’s that simple not hard to understand here just educate yourself on what I’m talking about it will make much more sense then me saying it in laymen’s terms here. Have a nice day player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Moral of the thread , these sick horrid looking vanity’s I can’t even type properly just thinking about those atrocities, but thank goodness that STS has the incredible art team that they have because we will never have to suffer with such low quality and bland designs in game for our vanity and gears. The gears and vanity’s in AL are designed by a top of the line art team and some great developers who come up with the ideas and lore’s behind the many vanity’s and gears available for us which is perfectly executed might I add and absolutely amazing, me as a player since 2013 I would never want that to change and it’s the reason why it’s 2020 and me and many other players are still here playing the game it’s just untouchable and uncontested by any other mobile (and pc) game I’ve ever played none of them are anything close to the experience you get when you play AL and that is a FACT in my life that I will stick to forever so big thanks to STS for all that you do for us and I’m greatly appreciative for all you have done so far and for those who want these “vanity’s” you can go play that horrid thing whatever it’s even called I never heard of that dead game anyways look like a computer virus I don’t think STS would needs ideas from a entirely different game just downright disrespectful for someone to even suggest such a insane thing the devs have been working really hard so far and there’s much more in store for us players coming 2021 and I can’t wait with that being said have a nice day player’s

- Yours Truly, The Burger Baron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Moral of the thread , these sick horrid looking vanity’s I can’t even type properly just thinking about those atrocities, but thank goodness that STS has the incredible art team that they have because we will never have to suffer with such low quality and bland designs in game for our vanity and gears. The gears and vanity’s in AL are designed by a top of the line art team and some great developers who come up with the ideas and lore’s behind the many vanity’s and gears available for us which is perfectly executed might I add and absolutely amazing, me as a player since 2013 I would never want that to change and it’s the reason why it’s 2020 and me and many other players are still here playing the game it’s just untouchable and uncontested by any other mobile (and pc) game I’ve ever played none of them are anything close to the experience you get when you play AL and that is a FACT in my life that I will stick to forever so big thanks to STS for all that you do for us and I’m greatly appreciative for all you have done so far and for those who want these “vanity’s” you can go play that horrid thing whatever it’s even called I never heard of that dead game anyways look like a computer virus I don’t think STS would needs ideas from a entirely different game just downright disrespectful for someone to even suggest such a insane thing the devs have been working really hard so far and there’s much more in store for us players coming 2021 and I can’t wait with that being said have a nice day player’s

Incredible art team!

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

You just mad about the discord thing I can tell because since that thread you been following me around each thread. Also you say "sts has incredible art". So the same thing each year in a different color is "incredible".
    [
    Last edited by Encryptions; 12-24-2020 at 05:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You just mad about the discord thing I can tell because since that thread you been following me around each thread. Also you say "sts has incredible art". So the same thing each year in a different color is "incredible".

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Well that’s clearly a lie I don’t follow you around anywhere also why are you bringing up completely something completely unrelated like discord? Since you did I actually forgot about that I’m in a much better server since you brought that it’s much better then the FURRY one. Also why you guys sitting around here trying to degrading the vanity’s, sketch up some of your own designs then rather then trying to get STS a copyright infringement claim have a little bit more logic here encryptions just own up to your mistakes with this thread all I’m saying here everything I’ve said about it so far are actually factual so I’m clearly not wrong here but nevertheless you can stay in your fantasy world where those atrocities even have the slightest chance of coming into AL good luck player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

You try to draw a sword vanity then. Everyone already knows I am terrible at drawing.
    And please do explain how making vanities SIMILAR to the ones in the photos can get sts copyright. Because I have played many games with swords that look like those and are very similar to those.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Well that’s clearly a lie I don’t follow you around anywhere also why are you bringing up completely something completely unrelated like discord? Since you did I actually forgot about that I’m in a much better server since you brought that it’s much better then the FURRY one. Also why you guys sitting around here trying to degrading the vanity’s, sketch up some of your own designs then rather then trying to get STS a copyright infringement claim have a little bit more logic here encryptions just own up to your mistakes with this thread all I’m saying here everything I’ve said about it so far are actually factual so I’m clearly not wrong here but nevertheless you can stay in your fantasy world where those atrocities even have the slightest chance of coming into AL good luck player

Clearly, you enjoy being a troll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    Clearly, you enjoy being a troll.
    Clearly you are unable to properly comprehend text, I have presented all the facts here multiple times I don’t need to explain myself anymore I replied to the point encryptions brought up towards me, where in that do you see any “trolling” going on? Lack of comprehension is a very scary thing I wish you well players and please stop quoting me to fiddle-about in this thread I’ve said my peace the rest is left for you to educate yourself on what I have said have a nice day players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

*chewing gum* yes bro I gotta agree with u 100%!! Sts has one of the best art team out ther! It takes huge amount of time and effort into recoloring and bringing old items back! I appreciate and praise devs on forums all the time expecting some kind of treatment or probably pat in the head to feel good.*nomnom* players/customers should also never criticize devs and be completely honest when disappointed! They get hurt and will ban u for it. I dont understand why ppl hate our lovely devs like that smh.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Happy Holidays everyone!
    Last edited by Cinco; 12-24-2020 at 11:04 AM.