Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default Merry Christmas!

Devs and Community,
    If we look behind and take a look at this year, we see new nice Events, boring events, good changes and bad changes, wonderful things, but also much toxic drama and sad things. But we all should lay this themes aside for a while and take a break during Christmas!

No Game+Community touched me so deep like Arcane Legends does. It's one of the strongest communities, yeah we are a Family, where we help each other. Nothing in my life got me laughing or beeing happy more times than this community! We should use our Christmas Time to relax, spread love, celebrate and to be thankful for all the wonderful moments and time we can have together.

At this point, i want to thank the Developers for making this gaming universe! No other games can hold people for so long like AL. Just because it's the Best game ever! I am thankful for every hour i can play it, for every update and event, for every developer spending time and hard work, for all the creativity and power of the devs, trying to keep this game alive as long as possible.
    I wish you Devs even more power to survive our crazy community , and i wish y'all good ideas and a funny time!

Your Santa's Company wishs y'all here, devs and players from all over Arlor, Merry Christmas, a happy new year, and hopefully much more blessed years with Arcane Legends!

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stormydragon; 12-24-2020 at 07:53 AM.
    Dragons are overall

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stormydragon For This Useful Post: