Thread: I want new back packs added to plat store and non tradable to token store

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default I want new back packs added to plat store and non tradable to token store

Ok as much as I like rare items loot drop I want the new bags to be added to plat store or non tradable to token shop. Reason cause they’ll look good on my lv 10 bear.

excuses for adding them are :

my polar set is gonna end up like my golden ghost set incomplete cause not enough weapon or items to complete the set in game.

2. Might not be enough time left to farm enough because the nerf to gauntlet just happen and I forgot my daily combo
    ——

Can u consider snowman set work with polar set and can like the lite up shield (x-mas shields) or the other one work with polar, glaxy or bliz set or the new givme back pack(they all seem like rare drops to me). Cause there nothing like having a set that can’t be completed do to lack of that one missing item.

If the back packs stay rare drops it’s still good cause hard core farmers can get a tradable one for free. Others have to pay plats for tradable ones or buy from cs. Then those that don’t have luck can get the non tradable one with tokens it’s a win win cause ever one can have a path to complete there set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default I want new back packs added to plat store and non tradable to token store

Bought lit shield (tried other Xmas shield, arctic staff) Arctic wand, snow man banner with polar set no effect. I thought there was gonna be more then one way to complete this set.. glaxy set and blizzard I’m not worried about to much to complete cause I see plenty Arctic weapon in cs and there is ton of ways to make gold to buy one atm.

Also I think bliz set can be complete with artic weapon or new blue bag. So I think polar should be able to have more ways to complete and glaxy

Oh btw I’m not a fan of nerfing at all. I rather have new items added to make us stronger. For example I was having fun with gauntlet once reaching around wave 13 cause it was hard mode. Now it’s kinda easy at wave 14. and I didn’t even have a chance to upgrade equipment or anything to be come that much stronger to clear gauntlet. was fun but almost if not unbeatable if using plat exlir. I think even making it to toyman now wouldn’t feel as rewarding as it was when hard mode was activated.

Made it to wave 15 with Galaxy set and mystical with cannonball clutch and mix level group ( not all 110) went from being like wave 14!!! To now being like wave 15 :/ 5 more to go . And I have no daily combo and forgot to use my bonus damage exlir
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 12-23-2020 at 09:04 PM.