Ok as much as I like rare items loot drop I want the new bags to be added to plat store or non tradable to token shop. Reason cause they’ll look good on my lv 10 bear.

excuses for adding them are :

my polar set is gonna end up like my golden ghost set incomplete cause not enough weapon or items to complete the set in game.

2. Might not be enough time left to farm enough because the nerf to gauntlet just happen and I forgot my daily combo
——

Can u consider snowman set work with polar set and can like the lite up shield (x-mas shields) or the other one work with polar, glaxy or bliz set or the new givme back pack(they all seem like rare drops to me). Cause there nothing like having a set that can’t be completed do to lack of that one missing item.

If the back packs stay rare drops it’s still good cause hard core farmers can get a tradable one for free. Others have to pay plats for tradable ones or buy from cs. Then those that don’t have luck can get the non tradable one with tokens it’s a win win cause ever one can have a path to complete there set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk