Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: S) Ice Golem Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneViking View Post
    U aren't anything to him, u have no power over him so don't try to put him into his place, he doesn't care, we don't care, basically ur wasting ur time and our time, also making people laugh at how stupid you are.
    Right, setting a 6b auto for something that's half that price. And clearly you do care if you love to respond to my comments every single time. And ofc I dont have powers over him but theirs a thing or two called opinions dumbass. This is how you get laughed at loser. And I've already had my fair share with the golem set. I love how most of the people who commented to his thread were agreeing on how unrealistic his price is. Let him do whatever he wants. But this just made me clear on how uneducated people really can be idiot.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Can a dev close this thread it’s off-topic
    AL - JhawkJ,Lamborghini,Price

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Agree with Jhawkj, this becomes to a without sense debate in a trade thread, pls close

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnarsito For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts

Sad to see a thread getting spammed like this. I remember buying the set for 27m (instead of like 20) and people laughed saying I am overpaying just as they do in this thread. Wish you gl selling, be patient. Its just a matter of time till you find a buyer.

Edit: Yes closing the thread might be the best choice. Sorry if I trigger further replies with this comment unintentionally XD I wont answer anymore.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Last edited by alexkousherian1; 01-13-2021 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

People seeing a set they donít got an be quick to start hating cuz they canít afford it , free bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvaniqqa View Post
    People seeing a set they donít got an be quick to start hating cuz they canít afford it , free bump

I didnt know having an opinion means hate

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I agree this thread needs to be closed, I also acted inappropriately so my bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Imagine arguing about a vanityís price this hard and not realizing youíre hating even if he decided to sell for 7b I brought this same argument up with gnarled if the player wants to set that as there price who are you to tell them they canít do that? Price police?? If you know for sure nobody is going to buy why even argue this hard? Then when they bring up c/o that they have you still here automatically doubting whatís even the benefit of you trying to down play the price lol? This is very confusing for me. I see some players just get bitter over things they canít have very unfortunate for you. Free bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Imagine arguing about a vanityís price this hard and not realizing youíre hating even if he decided to sell for 7b I brought this same argument up with gnarled if the player wants to set that as there price who are you to tell them they canít do that? Price police?? If you know for sure nobody is going to buy why even argue this hard? Then when they bring up c/o that they have you still here automatically doubting whatís even the benefit of you trying to down play the price lol? This is very confusing for me. I see some players just get bitter over things they canít have very unfortunate for you. Free bump

You're hating you're hating you're hating. I literary just shared him the correct price for him to sell, and that c/o is the biggest fake in my life. If anyone had that offer, they'd sell immediately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexkousherian1 View Post
    You're hating you're hating you're hating. I literary just shared him the correct price for him to sell, and that c/o is the biggest fake in my life. If anyone had that offer, they'd sell immediately.

But you’re wrong. Because I had that offer. And didn’t sell immediately. I don’t need to lie about offers either. I’m giving someone the opportunity to buy the set. It’s a reasonable price saying as soon as it sells everyone is going to want the same if they sell any other sets like this. And if it doesn’t sell I’m good too. Thx for “sharing the correct price” but my price is correct so you’re wrong and thats ok too because ur a non factor in either buying or selling. Just being annoying at this point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkeye View Post
    But youíre wrong. Because I had that offer. And didnít sell immediately. I donít need to lie about offers either. Iím giving someone the opportunity to buy the set. Itís a reasonable price saying as soon as it sells everyone is going to want the same if they sell any other sets like this. And if it doesnít sell Iím good too. Thx for ďsharing the correct priceĒ but my price is correct so youíre wrong and thats ok too because ur a non factor in either buying or selling. Just being annoying at this point
    Ok, so who offered you the set and I'll personally ask them to see if they offered that much or have that much to begin with.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Ok, so who offered you the set and I'll personally ask them to see if they offered that much or have that much to begin with.

What're you, the forum police? Futu does a fine job of that, ty (not an insult, no ban pls). If you're not here to buy the item then don't say anything. This is the trader's market, not the 9 year olds whose moms took their credit cards back, please kindly rage elsewhere, I recommend a punching bag, thank you.

There's no set price for anything in this game, not how these pixels work, it's how many of another pixel someone is willing to spend, if he sets his auto too high then no one will buy anyway, so what does it matter to you?

Ign: Shocn, Yeh
    "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    What're you, the forum police? Futu does a fine job of that, ty (not an insult, no ban pls). If you're not here to buy the item then don't say anything. This is the trader's market, not the 9 year olds whose moms took their credit cards back, please kindly rage elsewhere, I recommend a punching bag, thank you.

There's no set price for anything in this game, not how these pixels work, it's how many of another pixel someone is willing to spend, if he sets his auto too high then no one will buy anyway, so what does it matter to you?
    Its called free speech buddy, look into that and you'll see that's what in doing, and I reply back if people quote my quotes, other than that, I'm fine. What're you to tell me who I am?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

He offered on the thread dummy lmao. But I don’t owe u anything and it’s not my job to keep u updated on offers for my items.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Its called free speech buddy, look into that and you'll see that's what in doing, and I reply back if people quote my quotes, other than that, I'm fine. What're you to tell me who I am?

Free speech bud, look into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Lol youíre attacking anyone who comments on the thread this is far behind free speech itís literally hating youíre not the price police and you donít want to buy this vanity why are you here then? Freedom of speech to continue and argue about a vanity that you claim you previously had before it was 1b so now itís worth 6b and youíre here angry that someone is selling it? That seems like itís within the bracket of hating believe it or not also I didnít quote you so youíre here checking replyís every 40 seconds to continue and leave your ďfreedom of speechĒ lol so do I not have the freedom of speech to just comment in this thread without alex shark biting me? Come on now player itís not worth it for this all this energy youíre putting into this thread is arguing for no reason does not make sense why do you want to take the freedom of item listing away from the original poster? Leave youíre comment and keep it moving player when you sit and argue like this it just shows youíre being untruthful people will disregard youíre points as hating when it has gone this far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Lol youíre attacking anyone who comments on the thread this is far behind free speech itís literally hating youíre not the price police and you donít want to buy this vanity why are you here then? Freedom of speech to continue and argue about a vanity that you claim you previously had before it was 1b so now itís worth 6b and youíre here angry that someone is selling it? That seems like itís within the bracket of hating believe it or not also I didnít quote you so youíre here checking replyís every 40 seconds to continue and leave your ďfreedom of speechĒ lol so do I not have the freedom of speech to just comment in this thread without alex shark biting me? Come on now player itís not worth it for this all this energy youíre putting into this thread is arguing for no reason does not make sense why do you want to take the freedom of item listing away from the original poster? Leave youíre comment and keep it moving player when you sit and argue like this it just shows youíre being untruthful people will disregard youíre points as hating when it has gone this far.

Looks like someone's angry I triggered them, and you've been asking series of statements of "hate and free speech" this isn't attacking, this is my opinion. And its not angry rather than being curious is how someone wants to sell something so overpriced. And yes look into it and you'll see this is my right of speech. The fact that you thought you did something is hilariously funny. I have no problem with him, dont even know the guy and most definitely dont care on what he does. But rather than saying hate, maybe use opinion buddy.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexkousherian1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Looks like someone's angry I triggered them, and you've been asking series of statements of "hate and free speech" this isn't attacking, this is my opinion. And its not angry rather than being curious is how someone wants to sell something so overpriced. And yes look into it and you'll see this is my right of speech. The fact that you thought you did something is hilariously funny. I have no problem with him, dont even know the guy and most definitely dont care on what he does. But rather than saying hate, maybe use opinion buddy.

Gonna quote the Great and Wise Spooked here;

"So what im gonna ask u to do is scroll all the way to the top of the page, when ur there hit the “Log out” button.

If there’s a confirmation screen kindly go ahead and affirm you want to log out.
    Once you followed these steps, type in your search bar the word “Google”
    Once you have completed these steps you want to make sure to avoid this web address at all costs!
    Thanks for taking your time to read my “how to remove myself from the forums because im a public nuisance” step by step guide"

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

from the looks of it ur just salty kid, u regret selling ur ice golem back then and now ur on a mission to devalue the item so maybe ur poor self can get ur hands on it, but guess what? People aren't dimwits like you, we know true prices of items the Ice Golem is a truly special vanity that is never ever coming back so theoretically there will eventually be a time it breaks 10b, whether that be bcuz some player with it left the game, sold it on accident or the most inevitable one inflation....New expansion bringing out many new GL oppurtunites (hopefully, not that I farm anyways) and inflation will up the price of this, anyways I got sidetracked but my point is ur just salty and ur goal of devaluing the item is a dead cause, we all know it and its time for u to get that throu ur thick skull

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArcaneViking For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast