Thread: What's the best lvl to pvp at for rhino? Og twink levels included (i.e. 51-71)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default What's the best lvl to pvp at for rhino? Og twink levels included (i.e. 51-71)

I've tried 56 rhino before but noticed that, while it does counter birds and foxes, it gets smakt by mages and bears especially.

Now I hear that 71 might be the best level in the whole game for rhino. Some confirmation or correction would be nice here.

Two good rhinos ik are
    @Absolize
    @MageFFA

Would appreciate ur perspectives on this. Anyone other good rhinos too. I'm pondering a return to PL to briefly try out rhino again at twink. Nothing else really.

Also by 'best level' I mean the level where rhino is higher up on that lvl's meta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Myth pvp if still active.

By two rhinos I mean that those can't play the lvl where it's meta not high really high up are indeed -

@Absolize
    @MageFFA

JK hehahaha
    Happy holidays @ those two rhinos and everyone.
    Last edited by Waug; 12-27-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    I've tried 56 rhino before but noticed that, while it does counter birds and foxes, it gets smakt by mages and bears especially.

Now I hear that 71 might be the best level in the whole game for rhino. Some confirmation or correction would be nice here.

Two good rhinos ik are
    @Absolize
    @MageFFA

Would appreciate ur perspectives on this. Anyone other good rhinos too. I'm pondering a return to PL to briefly try out rhino again at twink. Nothing else really.

Also by 'best level' I mean the level where rhino is higher up on that lvl's meta.
    @MageFFA’s opinion is probably more relevant when it comes to twink but I can give it my best shot.

From the little twink I’ve played with rhinos, 56, 61 & 71 are all good levels for the class because it’s close to balanced but of course has its weak points. One thing I can tell you for certain is stay completely away from levels 1-40 on rhino, they use to be good before all the elites and such came out but now that the blaster meta is a thing rhino can’t hold it’s own with a blaster. L30 use to be one of my favorite twink levels to use rhino until elites/enchants came in the picture. Even with 56/61/71 I have not touched since the enchants. But I would say those are your best bet for the most balance with rhino.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post

Two good rhinos ik are
    @Absolize
    @MageFFA

71 rhino was fun i did that but 71 is dead the only lvl active is 110 and its not that fun thanks to mythic if cinco made 110 clean elite sets into honor sets then 110 would be a very fun cap since all classes would be usable in pvp and its not like anyone enchants elite sets anyway

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

My favorite levels of all time are between L12-30 and 17 as well as 22 and 30 Rhino are viable if you have some experience at the class.

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel