Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price Check Eterno Egg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Price Check Eterno Egg

my friend said it's about 12-14mil is it's real price or more/less?
    ty all who will help me to find out answer for this thread<333

Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magicalll View Post
    Eterno right now changes price. Between 9m-12m since Eggzavier willbe back this upcoming year 2021 after Arlor egg event

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Well if you wanna help be sure you have solid info instead of a assumption.
    Its not sure eggzavier will bring back this egg. And your friend was pretty accurate maybe u can get even more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

tysm guysss <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Well if you wanna help be sure you have solid info instead of a assumption.
    Its not sure eggzavier will bring back this egg. And your friend was pretty accurate maybe u can get even more.
    Lmao. Bro it’s not an assumption, all types of eggs are always dropped and can also be looted in Eggzavier Egg Chest at eggzavier event. Speaking of helping, are you here to help or just telling me that im “assuming” about the price and that it might not be released in Eggzavier event? Im 100% sure all eggs can be drop and looted during eggzavier....and im talking about ALL types of egg heroic/mythuc/arcane/epic/Rare/Legendary/common. It’s sad bro but that’s a fact and it’s the truth not assuming bro in the end, it’s always the seller’s choice how much he would sell it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magicalll View Post
    13m was the price when i bought eterno’s Egg in Cs during the 8th birthday celebration of AL fyi. Just trying to help hope you sell or buy this egg in a good price bro. Have a nice day!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    Lmao. Bro it’s not an assumption, all types of eggs are always dropped and can also be looted in Eggzavier Egg Chest at eggzavier event. Speaking of helping, are you here to help or just telling me that im “assuming” about the price and that it might not be released in Eggzavier event? Im 100% sure all eggs can be drop and looted during eggzavier....and im talking about ALL types of egg heroic/mythuc/arcane/epic/Rare/Legendary/common. It’s sad bro but that’s a fact and it’s the truth not assuming bro in the end, it’s always the seller’s choice how much he would sell it.

Well Magicalll, I would ignore this guy since he has no clue what he talks about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Well Magicalll, I would ignore this guy since he has no clue what he talks about.
    Bro you’re pissed...you’re not here to help, you’re here to cry bro. Facts were the truth and you’re crying about it? Damn, everybody is sad that egg price drops whenever eggzavier event is coming this upcoming year, and you’re here telling the thread owner to ignore me cuz u cry about it? Bro next time comment on threads if you’re here to help, not to cry and be pissed about other people’s opinions and true facts. Anyways, Goodluck to you cuz you don’t understand anything even if it was explained to you in more detail. Have a good day Kid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Your just wrong.. you say I'm 100% sure all egg drop and looted during eggzavier wich is false. Eggzavier doesn't include the most recent eggs like always. The devs make a selection of eggs wich are dropable/ looted. Therefor it's just an assumption that eterno egg will be added to next eggzavier. No need to get all mad over this, just wanna make sure the OP gets the right info and not some info from someone who is clearly wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Your just wrong.. you say I'm 100% sure all egg drop and looted during eggzavier wich is false. Eggzavier doesn't include the most recent eggs like always. The devs make a selection of eggs wich are dropable/ looted. Therefor it's just an assumption that eterno egg will be added to next eggzavier. No need to get all mad over this, just wanna make sure the OP gets the right info and not some info from someone who is clearly wrong.
    Lol is it? Can u explain why I received almost all the eggs this year and most of my guildmate/friends/ etc also looted them drop from zavier and looted from chests. Bro you’re talking about a LEGENDARY egg lmao. Well if you wish and fight for eterno egg to not be released on Eggzavier event, good luck, I recommend u start barking on devs not to put this egg in event. Still 100% all eggs are to be looted and drop WITH luck during that event. No hard feeling brooo...have a good day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    Lol is it? Can u explain why I received almost all the eggs this year and most of my guildmate/friends/ etc also looted them drop from zavier and looted from chests. Bro you’re talking about a LEGENDARY egg lmao. Well if you wish and fight for eterno egg to not be released on Eggzavier event, good luck, I recommend u start barking on devs not to put this egg in event. Still 100% all eggs are to be looted and drop WITH luck during that event. No hard feeling brooo...have a good day

Damn dude why r u so mad who hurt you , also some pets are not dropped , i cant name all of them but know your facts before u speak

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tookyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Fyi, all legendary/mythic eggs are in my stable opened except the ones that came after the eggzavier event this year...i mean i could get them in cs but im lazy im missing lupe and bevo egg rn. I opened the eterno egg that i bought in Cs for 13m....sadly missed most of the time in 8th birthday of AL cuz of work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Damn dude why r u so mad who hurt you , also some pets are not dropped , i cant name all of them but know your facts before u speak
    Hey bro sorry that u didn’t loot some eggs during that event imagine eggs are being drop and looted in chest WITH luck and also being put in vendors for 1.7k plat🥱. the one u defending is talking about a legendary egg man lmao y’all need to wake up. Im not mad little dude, just trying to defend my statement...sorry if u felt like being attacked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Look in the stable and come back here and tell the eggs/pets that aren’t drop during that event lmaoo. Take your time lil bro. Again...still on my side that eggs r to be looted or dropped 100% if you get lucky, Sadly the ones that are defending and against my statement here didn’t loot them ...perhaps u could probably loot them this upcoming zavier event who knows have a good day gentlemen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Your statement is wrong so no need to defend it. Eggzavier doesn't drop all eggs. And you dont have to attack the people who are trying to explain that to you. I respond here for the OP to get his info straight after you spread false info. No need to argue with someone who doesn't know his facts. I'm out have a nice day all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Your statement is wrong so no need to defend it. Eggzavier doesn't drop all eggs. And you dont have to attack the people who are trying to explain that to you. I respond here for the OP to get his info straight after you spread false info. No need to argue with someone who doesn't know his facts. I'm out have a nice day all.
    Bro tell me that my statement is wrong, who care if it’s right or wrong? All i know that all eggs are dropped during the zavier event if you get in luck. And bro EVEN if they update that eggs aren’t supposed to drop during the event, you’re taking about a legendary egg/pet. Hopefully they don’t release the single LEGENDARY egg on zavier event🥲. Not trying to attack anyone lmao...so dramatic...it’s called defensive statement. Don’t be sad pumpkin didn’t mean to hurt yours or anyone’s feeling for defending my statement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Legendary thog, heroic samael and heroic grimm didn’t drop afaik

Edit: heroic Timur didn’t drop either.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Your just making a fool out of yourself. On a positive note, everyone can read it and avoid you next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Your just making a fool out of yourself. On a positive note, everyone can read it and avoid you next time.

Bruh hate all u want you’re still the one crying about it until now. I did a little research and Those eggs like (legendary thog) that weren’t dropped were actually newer and close to the zavier event or maybe the devs probably didn’t look much on legendary pets bcuz WE ALL KNOW that players are always into much more valuable eggs heroic/Arcane. And ofc Devs will probably focus on putting those eggs for a drop to those lucky ones and were also put up into vendors for players to buy using plat. I will assume that Devs probably didn’t focus on legendary pets at that time since most of the players aren’t into it whenever zavier event comes, i may be right or wrong... fyi, all heroic eggs are put up into the chest for 15 plat in store and Luckily looted heroic grim at that time sitting at 70m and My brother also looted Heroic samael at the end, it’ll always be the devs decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Avoid me? Lmao so much hate dramtic pumpkin. What you want me to do to stop you from crying? If you dont like someone’s statement then i suggest u to buzz off and cry about it in your own time and not telling other people to avoid me lmao. Cry and cry bro I have no problem with that. Dont be thinking ur in somewhat position for you to tell other people to avoid me. I was clearly stating a true facts that you didn’t agree with. Tough life for u that u didn’t agree with it but no one told you that you were wrong