I myself have been recently engaging in some honor pvp ranked matches and to see some of the comments in here is actually hilarious “no one throws matches” anyone who actually plays knows this is not true and considering the players saying this I have seen complaining about this very same issue in windmoore is just amazing I’m not dropping any names but I’ve been in matches where the game was thrown just because one player didn’t like the other so decided hey I’m gonna throw this game so the rumors on that are absolutely false but I can say that it seems to be a good idea that players would get a banner for top 10 in there class considering that does not exactly seem like a bad idea I see some of the selfish ideologies here about everyone running around with a honor pvp badge that’s not really an issue considering you have to be on LB to even get one so that makes sense to me then again I could understand how some disagree with the idea of having a top 10 badge for each class just because it does not seem fair to those who “try” hard to be in the top 10 and put in a lot of “work” to get there so they would feel that it’s not real point to strive for overall top 10 when they can just comfortably sit in the top 10 of there respected classes so for this one it’s a bit hard for me so for now I’m going to say I +1 this idea but I just want everyone else to understand the idea that games are not thrown for friends or in some special cases spouses is absolutely false just putting that information out to the public so nobody is confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk