Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ranked Honor PvP LB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    vise versa haha then you can dummy way up since you can be match with 1500s....
    Yes lmao totally agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 even tho im never running lb XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    The whole ranked concept is flawed. It would just be better to get rid of it. The top 10 players is just politics, sometimes they just throw the game because their friend is on opposite team. The kills lb wasn’t that much different either since people would dummy farm. I can see why sts would struggle to make a sturdy pvp lb system.

Can’t have kill lb because people dummy

Can’t have ranked system because people throw the games to let friends win.

Can’t even have Last Legend standing because 10 of the 30 players are friends lol.
    This doesn’t happen though. If you actually played and made it up you would know, no one throws for each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I myself have been recently engaging in some honor pvp ranked matches and to see some of the comments in here is actually hilarious “no one throws matches” anyone who actually plays knows this is not true and considering the players saying this I have seen complaining about this very same issue in windmoore is just amazing I’m not dropping any names but I’ve been in matches where the game was thrown just because one player didn’t like the other so decided hey I’m gonna throw this game so the rumors on that are absolutely false but I can say that it seems to be a good idea that players would get a banner for top 10 in there class considering that does not exactly seem like a bad idea I see some of the selfish ideologies here about everyone running around with a honor pvp badge that’s not really an issue considering you have to be on LB to even get one so that makes sense to me then again I could understand how some disagree with the idea of having a top 10 badge for each class just because it does not seem fair to those who “try” hard to be in the top 10 and put in a lot of “work” to get there so they would feel that it’s not real point to strive for overall top 10 when they can just comfortably sit in the top 10 of there respected classes so for this one it’s a bit hard for me so for now I’m going to say I +1 this idea but I just want everyone else to understand the idea that games are not thrown for friends or in some special cases spouses is absolutely false just putting that information out to the public so nobody is confused.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I myself have been recently engaging in some honor pvp ranked matches and to see some of the comments in here is actually hilarious “no one throws matches” anyone who actually plays knows this is not true and considering the players saying this I have seen complaining about this very same issue in windmoore is just amazing I’m not dropping any names but I’ve been in matches where the game was thrown just because one player didn’t like the other so decided hey I’m gonna throw this game so the rumors on that are absolutely false but I can say that it seems to be a good idea that players would get a banner for top 10 in there class considering that does not exactly seem like a bad idea I see some of the selfish ideologies here about everyone running around with a honor pvp badge that’s not really an issue considering you have to be on LB to even get one so that makes sense to me then again I could understand how some disagree with the idea of having a top 10 badge for each class just because it does not seem fair to those who “try” hard to be in the top 10 and put in a lot of “work” to get there so they would feel that it’s not real point to strive for overall top 10 when they can just comfortably sit in the top 10 of there respected classes so for this one it’s a bit hard for me so for now I’m going to say I +1 this idea but I just want everyone else to understand the idea that games are not thrown for friends or in some special cases spouses is absolutely false just putting that information out to the public so nobody is confused.

go off i guess, not gonna argue with you. All i’m saying is hes no where near the top of the lb and is making these claims about it. ps just because one random player you saw made the decision to throw a game with a person they dislike, doesn’t mean everyone else throws games. Idc ab who gets banners or if they increase amount, just don’t like the false accusations of “game throwing” on the players who play ranked honor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Ranked Honor PvP LB

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    go off i guess, not gonna argue with you. All i’m saying is hes no where near the top of the lb and is making these claims about it. ps just because one random player you saw made the decision to throw a game with a person they dislike, doesn’t mean everyone else throws games. Idc ab who gets banners or if they increase amount, just don’t like the false accusations of “game throwing” on the players who play ranked honor.

I’m not speaking on one game that would be very unfair of me for me to speak in general about one particular game. I’ve seen this happen several times enough to where I can say that yes there are those who throw ranked honor games that’s not even a question I’ve seen it with my own eyes and his comments about most of the LB players being really cool with each other stands also it’s not absolute that if someone is in your friends list the next player is going to throw the game for them but there are higher chances of this happening if the players decided they wanted to do this it’s a 3v3 if 4 of the players meaning the first 3 and one from the enemy have each other added and dislike the last 2 players it’s very much possible for them to decide to throw the game to benefit there friends let’s not sugar coat ranked honor it’s a very toxic environment and people do hold grudges for certain players or will just leave the match if they feel there teammate is not up to there standards I’ve seen players simply just stop playing forfeit the game without leaving just because they had a teammate on there team they disliked didn’t want to take the penalty of not being able to enter que again so they just stood afk this does happen to say that players throwing games isn’t a common thing is just untrue there’s no denying that this happens.

Last edited by MistaGrinch; 01-10-2021 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yeah I got dyslexia reading that, try adding periods and commas. Final points -

1. No we don’t throw for each other.
    2. Not denying that some people might throw, we’re not in control of that. But claiming that the players on the leaderboard “throw for each other” is a pretty dumb claim considering the fact that you aren’t even up here with us.

Following that up, the players who get banners and are consistently at the top of the leaderboard deserve it. You’re free to test that theory yourself by asking them to a match.

No need to throw around insults and if you can say that “we’re” not in control of that happening then you cannot say that there aren’t players who are on LB that throw games for each other that is just treacherous accusations how would you know this? To attempt to disregard claims that actually hold value is just you once again being untruthful nobody is saying EVERYONE on LB throws games but there are those on LB who do this so to try and claim that it does not happen once again that claim holds no merit are you saying all LB players play at the same time in unison? How would you possibly know that they don’t throw games? It makes no sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Ranked Honor PvP LB

No need to throw around insults and if you can say that “we’re” not in control of that happening then you cannot say that there aren’t players who are on LB that throw games for each other that is just treacherous accusations how would you know this? To attempt to disregard claims that actually hold value is just you once again being untruthful nobody is saying EVERYONE on LB throws games but there are those on LB who do this so to try and claim that it does not happen once again that claim holds no merit are you saying all LB players play at the same time in unison? How would you possibly know that they don’t throw games? It makes no sense.

Miscommunication on my end if thats the case, my bad. Thought you guys were making the claim that “players at the top of the leaderboard throw games for each other if they’re friends to stay on top of the leaderboard”... something along those lines. You’re right people could be throwing for each other around the leaderboard but I can assure you no one does that at the top and the majority up here deserve their position.

ps That wasn’t an insult lol, I was being serious. Your long paragraphs are hard to follow, try adding commas and periods lol.

Edit - scroll up a bit you can see some guy named alpghost making that claim. Thats the claim I had in mind... “Top 10 lb is political” which is just not true, if you’re good enough you’ll definitely be able to climb and stay up there.

Last edited by Wap; 01-10-2021 at 04:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Miscommunication on my end if thats the case, my bad. Thought you guys were making the claim that “players at the top of the leaderboard throw games for each other if they’re friends to stay on top of the leaderboard”... something along those lines. You’re right people could be throwing for each other around the leaderboard but I can assure you no one does that at the top and the majority up here deserve their position.

Edit - scroll up a bit you can see some guy named alpghost making that claim. Thats the claim I had in mind... “Top 10 lb is political” which is just not true, if you’re good enough you’ll definitely be able to climb and stay up there.

No problem and I was originally talking in general because there’s a lot of players in this thread that claim nobody throws games but I’ve seen it happen and even witness them arguing about a player throwing a game that they was in multiple times so I wanted to clear that up. Also just for clarification you still can’t make the claim “not everyone on the top don’t throw games” lol because that cannot be proven like I was saying how exactly would you know this do all the top players play in unison? That’s all I’m saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

No problem and I was originally talking in general because there’s a lot of players in this thread that claim nobody throws games but I’ve seen it happen and even witness them arguing about a player throwing a game that they was in multiple times so I wanted to clear that up. Also just for clarification you still can’t make the claim “not everyone on the top don’t throw games” lol because that cannot be proven like I was saying how exactly would you know this do all the top players play in unison? That’s all I’m saying.

I was originally commenting about a post made by the user “Alghost” claiming that the top leaderboard throws for each other because they’re friends and he also claimed that the leaderboard was political. I was just saying was false.
    As to your point, I see your point of view. My best way of explaining this would be that an honor pvp community has developed and if there were players actively throwing for each other, we would know about it.
    The players shouldn’t be discredited, as I assure you that the players that are consistently at the top deserve their position and anyone who disagrees is free to challenge that claim by challenging them.
    Nothing against you, just annoying when players who don’t even play rank let alone make it to the top of the leaderboard make these claims that they are all throwing for each other and that it’s controlled, thats just completely false.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I was originally commenting about a post made by the user “Alghost” claiming that the top leaderboard throws for each other because they’re friends and he also claimed that the leaderboard was political. I was just saying was false.
    As to your point, I see your point of view. My best way of explaining this would be that an honor pvp community has developed and if there were players actively throwing for each other, we would know about it.
    The players shouldn’t be discredited, as I assure you that the players that are consistently at the top deserve their position and anyone who disagrees is free to challenge that claim by challenging them.
    Nothing against you, just annoying when players who don’t even play rank let alone make it to the top of the leaderboard make these claims that they are all throwing for each other and that it’s controlled, thats just completely false.

Understood I know where you’re coming from I believe in giving credit where credit is due I have some friends in the top 10 so I know they deserve it for sure I was just combative towards the claim that throwing games don’t exist at all that just seemed absurd to me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Everything you just said is falsely inaccurate.
    https://youtu.be/2uia_H6DkBY

Lol you can clearly see he’s throwing the match.

If you don’t pvp just say that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

That’s some pretty solid evidence ya got there there ain’t no denying that so point proven. I’ve seen this happen multiple times so I thought it was a regular thing people understood that LB players throw games for each other but this WAP player just had his own hypothesis that it does not exist and everyone is LB from hard work when that’s clearly far from the truth also great video I’ll sub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I literally already made a statement about this earlier... I don’t control if the whole leaderboard throws but I was just reassuring that the players at the top don’t consistently throw for each other and they deserve their spots lol, feel free to test my hypothesis get a team and clash them.

As for the pvp comment, theres a leaderboard in almost every town. Just look at honor lb and that’ll answer your question whether I pvp.

I have no idea why I worded it saying the whole leaderboard doesn’t throw, thats my bad. Just because some random players are throwing does not mean that theres some cult going on that prevents you from climbing the leaderboard. Of course some players might throw but it’s just ridiculous that you’re claiming the leaderboard is political and everyone throws and controls it.

If you are unable to climb, then you are not good enough, it’s just that simple. Your claim that the leaderboard is political and you would be unable to get on is just not true, anyone who actually plays can back me up on this.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wap For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

How is it possible to throw in top tier ranks lol? you have to take note that thrower gives him losses so its -points then how can he be matched with high rank.. to be frank you all are just low points so dont generalize, Why nobody in top rank complaining about the throwing, all just in low points? funny thread.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

How is it possible to throw in top tier ranks lol? you have to take note that thrower gives him losses so its -points then how can he be matched with high rank.. to be frank you all are just low points so dont generalize, Why nobody in top rank complaining about the throwing, all just in low points? funny thread.
    This is amazing another player who somehow knows every single player who is in this forum then makes the assumption everyone here is “low points” and disregards all evidence presented as being “funny thread” our opinions don’t matter since “we are all low points” neither does the obvious evidence of these things happening NOPE just ignore all that this player knows for sure that everyone here is not good. The player knows this enough to make the general statement that everyone here is “low points” while telling us to not generalize that’s mind blowing very hypocritical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This doesn’t happen though. If you actually played and made it up you would know, no one throws for each other.

Lol cap

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This is amazing another player who somehow knows every single player who is in this forum then makes the assumption everyone here is “low points” and disregards all evidence presented as being “funny thread” our opinions don’t matter since “we are all low points” neither does the obvious evidence of these things happening NOPE just ignore all that this player knows for sure that everyone here is not good. The player knows this enough to make the general statement that everyone here is “low points” while telling us to not generalize that’s mind blowing very hypocritical.
    You are indeed low 1500? sorry thats a fact not an insult I dont even see you near us. Conversely how can you assume that the top 10 cheated when you never where in compete with them, nowhere near them in pts so how? XD your like a flat Earth theorist your presuming without knowing. If there's anyone that I'll/ We in forums should listen to, are the woes of those top 20 at least, since they are competing with the top and can attest like with video that in top are cheating (you know there is only 10 so not hard to track). And to end with a sensible logic imagine working your way hard to 1800 then to throw? what sense? unlogical lol doesnt happen in real life bro! ofc in your range like 1500 most in there are newbies so its likely someone is bored, going to the toilet, forfeit the match, raged, cry like baby and etc. But in top once you experience it? trust me its rigid here all are vying for staying at top, blood, sweat, tears and I heard 1 guy never blinked in a whole match. Just how focus and rigid we could be. So? Stop your presumptions 1500 and I can believe you when your 1800 then record that someones throwing LOL funny thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

You are indeed low 1500? sorry thats a fact not an insult I dont even see you near us. Conversely how can you assume that the top 10 cheated when you never where in compete with them, nowhere near them in pts so how? XD your like a flat Earth theorist your presuming without knowing. If there's anyone that I'll/ We in forums should listen to, are the woes of those top 20 at least, since they are competing with the top and can attest like with video that in top are cheating (you know there is only 10 so not hard to track). And to end with a sensible logic imagine working your way hard to 1800 then to throw? what sense? unlogical lol doesnt happen in real life bro! ofc in your range like 1500 most in there are newbies so its likely someone is bored, going to the toilet, forfeit the match, raged, cry like baby and etc. But in top once you experience it? trust me its rigid here all are vying for staying at top, blood, sweat, tears and I heard 1 guy never blinked in a whole match. Just how focus and rigid we could be. So? Stop your presumptions 1500 and I can believe you when your 1800 then record that someones throwing LOL funny thread!
    As I have previously stated I won’t be dropping names but I have seen these players you claim that don’t throw games complaining about players throwing there games I also know players who are in top 10 from last season honor PvP LB that have told me that this happens up there also so even with all of this already being previously stated nobody ever said EVERYONE on LB does this but it’s safe to assume that it can and does happen that’s the entire basis of what I was saying I don’t understand how that’s so hard for you players to process it’s really simple the fact that you bypass that and attempt to discredit everyone in here because they are “low points” just proves my point even more how would you know that? Your attempting to defend something that’s already been proven to be true so what’s your point here? Assuming you’re a “high tier” player why would this even matter to you what’s the point of trying so hard to defend something if it wasn’t true? The proof is already in the pudding player there’s no need for you to argue a proven fact already that makes no sense.