Hey STS Team, the honor system is a great way to make PvP active again because of the fact that it's free. However, looking at the more competitive aspect of it which is the Ranked Honor LB, is it possible to release more of the banners? It seems like with only 10 banners per season, the same group of people will be "earning" it every season. The biggest issue right now is matches being fixed due to players leaving at the low-level lb points and gets even worse at the higher tier. I often see a lot of players complaining before the match even starts and good players playing "bad" on purpose when certain people are on the opposite team. I have no idea how to make Honor PvP harder to cheat other than offsetting the match notifications to show up at different times that way they don't know who is in the same match. I think the best way to go at it is releasing more banners so that some of the people that actually deserve it receive one. Maybe top 10-15 banners per class or top 25 overall or even 50, whichever way you guys deem is best just a suggestion at the end of the day.