Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ranked Honor PvP LB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    This is amazing another player who somehow knows every single player who is in this forum then makes the assumption everyone here is “low points” and disregards all evidence presented as being “funny thread” our opinions don’t matter since “we are all low points” neither does the obvious evidence of these things happening NOPE just ignore all that this player knows for sure that everyone here is not good. The player knows this enough to make the general statement that everyone here is “low points” while telling us to not generalize that’s mind blowing very hypocritical.
    1- Players at Top of the LB know each other and they can tell whether you're low or high

2- You could have a respectable opinion even if you're low. But you can't accuse them of intentional feeding when you have never been near the Top of LB to see what happens there. And you can't say the players at top throw games for each other based off 1 match.

3- if you were interested in the topic and made a little bit of research about the YouTube video the OP linked you could tell that (AQUALISER AL) & Leiys aren't on good terms and they've been uploading videos about each other for a while. So it shouldn't be that hard to figure out that Leiys threw that match because goodberry (AQUALISER AL) is in his team, not to Boost his friends in opponent team as the OP suggests.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emc_al View Post
    1- Players at Top of the LB know each other and they can tell whether you're low or high

2- You could have a respectable opinion even if you're low. But you can't accuse them of intentional feeding when you have never been near the Top of LB to see what happens there. And you can't say the players at top throw games for each other based off 1 match.

3- if you were interested in the topic and made a little bit of research about the YouTube video the OP linked you could tell that (AQUALISER AL) & Leiys aren't on good terms and they've been uploading videos about each other for a while. So it shouldn't be that hard to figure out that Leiys threw that match because goodberry (AQUALISER AL) is in his team, not to Boost his friends in opponent team as the OP suggests.

Please refer to the post above you’re post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hahahaa mistagrinch your banned already for being nuisance now your back doing your thing again hahahaha your not even a pvp player nor playing honor xD and stop mailing me in game and lastly take my words long threads and dramas will come again because mistagrinch is back. Nuisance XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Please refer to the post above you’re post.

You're referring to "Proof" in your post. Could you send the "Proof" of players at TOP lb throwing for their friends my way?

Don't send me that link of Goodberry and Leiys video because as i said in my previous post, it's easy to tell that these 2 hate each other and there's alot of drama behind it and Leiys is not throwing that match to boost his friends as you say.

Ps, if you're not going to send a screenshot or a link to a YouTube video there's no need to write me an essay in response good luck climbing on the lb !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emc_al View Post
    You're referring to "Proof" in your post. Could you send the "Proof" of players at TOP lb throwing for their friends my way?

Don't send me that link of Goodberry and Leiys video because as i said in my previous post, it's easy to tell that these 2 hate each other and there's alot of drama behind it and Leiys is not throwing that match to boost his friends as you say.

Ps, if you're not going to send a screenshot or a link to a YouTube video there's no need to write me an essay in response good luck climbing on the lb !

So you want me to compromise the players I’m associated with for what reason? The real players know this is not fiction and very much a reality in the ranked honor pvp world it’s not like I’m fabricating these things I know these players very well and I’ve spoken to a handful of them to know that this happens and they shown be videos the ones who do throw games know exactly who they are so there’s no point in me ratting out my friends or the culprits that’s not going to happen like I said the proof is already in that pudding player.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

If you have a legitimate complaint about another player you take it to customer service. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: