Thread: Report Geneveir Scam With 5m+Red Love Legends Flowers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Report Geneveir Scam With 5m+Red Love Legends Flowers

Hello first of all I want to apologize since English is not my first language. Today I started writing a post selling an airship loc since nobody bought it I decided to look in the game so I found this character.
    Second, I don't know if this is the right place. I've tried before sending an email to support but I didn't get a response, so I decided to post in this forum.
    Next I will explain how everything happened since it was very fast.
    First He offered me 6m and 3 vanitys plus a heroic.Second he told accidentally opened the heroic fenris and I forgive him.
    Here its the first screenshot with the options no gold added at the momment.
    Name:  Items.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  747.1 KB
    After many negotiations I got 5m and the Red Love Legends Flowers helmet
    Seeing the price of the helmet, which is 3m, I was not satisfied since the prices in events are not always the real ones, so I asked random people and they confirmed it, so I asked for explanations and he sent me the following answers
    Name:  Mesage.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  800.9 KB
    So seeing the bad faith I answered him in a bad way and i told him that I was going to report him and he left the game.
    Name:  Leave.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  838.8 KB

I have done a survey and I have spent 1.60 on a game (Lords Mobile), so I have not only wasted time, also money from my pocket, I ask that this player be sanctioned for 30 days so that he learns the lesson and im not going to order my platinum back as it is not the fault of the company.

The player in the end has sold the location on 7m and persists in scamming me at the end I have blocked it.Please spread this message and let anyone who finds it block it to avoid future scams today is me, tomorrow is you.
    Last edited by Garfina; 01-11-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

So wheres the scam here exactly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Doesn't looks like you were scammed because: 1. all trades are final. 2. you should inform yourself on items before selling them or accepting them in exchange for other item.
    You got 5m and the helm worth 3m right? I don't know the price for that location, as I'm not into housing, but next time you should just list the item at auction. As I said before, it doesn't looks like a scam. Btw, you can't open an egg by accident as you have to confirm it.

Another thing: posting other players name in the forums is prohibited. It is against the rules.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

This post will be deleted soon because this is no place for scam reports.

Sts takes a long time to respond, always been like that just have patience.

Unless he pulled some trick on you, it's never a scam. why? because sts never gave an official price for every item. All prices are community made. So if you think it's a scam because of the gold value is less than the item you receieved then it's not because again: sts never gave items a price.
    So it can't be a scam

trade at your own risk

Always read the confirmation page, it's not made for fun.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk