Quote Originally Posted by emc_al View Post
You're referring to "Proof" in your post. Could you send the "Proof" of players at TOP lb throwing for their friends my way?

Don't send me that link of Goodberry and Leiys video because as i said in my previous post, it's easy to tell that these 2 hate each other and there's alot of drama behind it and Leiys is not throwing that match to boost his friends as you say.

Ps, if you're not going to send a screenshot or a link to a YouTube video there's no need to write me an essay in response good luck climbing on the lb !

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
So you want me to compromise the players I’m associated with for what reason? The real players know this is not fiction and very much a reality in the ranked honor pvp world it’s not like I’m fabricating these things I know these players very well and I’ve spoken to a handful of them to know that this happens and they shown be videos the ones who do throw games know exactly who they are so there’s no point in me ratting out my friends or the culprits that’s not going to happen like I said the proof is already in that pudding player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk