Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Al Server 2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

As much as I'd love to this, people have mentioned multiple times that it would split up the player base and lead to even fewer people playing. I miss the old days but unless someone suggests a way to make this happen without hurting STS I don't see it happening.

Neverr

I'd like this tbh. Like the good ole age.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I like the idea of a second server, but also understand this might split up the player base.
    How about adding a ladder to the game? Like this we can start the game over and experience how it was in the good old days. The ladder can have it's own rewards such as banners items and pets wich are obtained by farming only. After a year the ladder resets and all the ladder characters will be added to the main game again. Ofc with the new banners items and pets. When the new ladder starts everyone have to make a new char again and start all over.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I understand point of people wanting old times back BUT can we maybe focus on encouraging devs to kinda shift that way for future on this same server? Like i dont think there is need for another server, i think game can be fixable from what we have right now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I like the suggestion, this game needs more content. Farming the same boring maps for years isn't as fun as it used to be anymore, plus not to mention nearly every player has enough gold nowadays making the farming even less interesting. The cart racing was super fun and should be implemented into the game permanently. Just the racing alone could bring people into the game, and there are ways to monetize it, skins for carts, maybe upgrading parts and so on. I don't know why Devs simply didn't implement it. They worked on it and now it's gone after like a week or two while the event lasted.

I say the game needs more content because nearly every game I've seen recently has like 20 different modes nowadays. I play two other games, pubg and Mobile legends. They have dozens of different modes you can play on, a little something for everyone. Why can't Al have it too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Or... Just play Hardcore mode?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Platcore mode is not anyway near what we used to experience with this game back in 2012-2014

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Someone obviously joined the game after 2014, when its glory days slowly came to an end, otherwise he wouldnt suggest Hard(Plat)-Core Mode

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It will just separate AL community. No thank you -1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    That’s Hardcore I’m not talk about hardcore char.
    I wasn't talking about Hardcore, but anyway, as you said, it mostly depends on personal views. It seems you want to start over, but you want everyone else to start over too.

If you want to have AL back just as in the 'good old days', then they would have to keep releasing new stuff on it too, and possibly it will become a cycle where people ask for a re-start every few years.

By the way, I like the idea, but I don't agree with it. As many have said here, it will just divide players more, and imagine the collectors when they see 25 Ice Golems AFKing in camp...

I'm just waiting for the new game, and hopefully STS has been picking out the best features of all their games to combine into one.
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Or just create a new game, lets all start from the scratch.

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Listen, it comes down to 2 main problems.

1.) The people that have been grinding since the earliest of lvl caps will have accomplished what exactly? They beat the first “version” of Arcane Legends? What would be the point in starting a new server where you do the exact same sequence, leading to a similar ending? As for the hardcore mode that was mentioned, how do you make gold on hardcore mode? (Hence, the bringing up of platcore mode) As much as I would love to go back and reminisce about lock farming in brackenridge or farming malison eggs, the past is the past. Reliving it would kinda take away the glory of that age now wouldn’t it? Sorry some of you didn’t get to experience the glory years but life works that way sometimes.

2.) The player base has dwindled significantly since the launch and its peak performance. If another server were to be incorporated, even losing a couple hundred players over this split would be a harsh repercussion, therefore making the already semi-barren server utilized currently and absolute wasteland.

In my opinion, the only way for this idea to work (unrealistic) would be to host a poll and have at least 95% acceptance of a new server or game restart, which would never, ever happen. I dont think that some people that have commented thus far realize that there are players who have spent well into the 10s of thousands of dollars on this game (me un-included for clarification), and even more valuable than that, a significant time investment. Now if you want to talk about making the game more like the old, og days, then thats fairly simple. Make a significant gold drain (an item bound to the character that is deemed necessary for endgame in general), utilize it as a crucial part of the new cap (lvl 81), then make the item(s) or set stack, so that buying multiple gives a benefit of some sort, or any other idea for a massive gold drain. Once that gold is out of the game, gold loot farming would have to be nerfed, and any other easy mode gold farm. Afterwards, the new cap could incorporate locked grand farming or whatever you’d like to see return, revamped with new loot tables. But even this is unreasonable.

The conclusion: the game is as it is. Just have to accept it. Its still an awesome game .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Imback Al For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Sorry but that would kill the game, and even if they where doing it,
    the fact that you already know the game would not do what you think,
    there is no remedy for nostalgia, only way it would work is to erase your memory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

-1,i dont wanna see al just like other game thats have 500 dead server inside

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Implementing this second server would not provide any kind of excitement to any of us.

Even if we don't admit it, we miss the people who were our friends in game and not the maps,items,etc that we had.

I would say "no" for now.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: