Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Making a guide? Read this!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default Making a guide? Read this!

Congratulations to u if u have decided to make a guide!

I am here today to tell u guidemakers about a very special feature, which seems to be used only in rare occasions

BEHOLD!

THE SEARCH FUNCTION

Name:  sts search function.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  41.5 KB

I know u all are now probably thinking what does it do? Well tbh it is very complicated and that is the fact why it is used so seldom. U need to write some stuff into it and click on a thingamob and the conclusion is that there comes something out as a result of the search. I know this sounds complicated but if used correctly u r able to find out some really irrelevant things like has this type of guide already been made with much better info and presentation. I know this is useless but I think it's good to know.

The search process is tricky and that's why I have gathered FAQs about the search function.

FAQs

Q: Even though I try to write, the text won't go to the search function blank. Any help?

A: In order to write to the search function, u need to click on the blank spot to be able to write stuff to there.

Q: I typed the thing I was looking for into the Search Blank, but I am not getting any results.

A: In order to do the search itself u need to press that grey thingamob next to the blank.

Q: I was trying to search for Warbird info and after I typed Rawdrib I couldn't find any results.

A: U sir made a common mistake: In order to find what u were looking for u need to assemble the letters excactly how the word itself is spelled. The search function is so stupid, I know.

Q: I finished my super important guide on how to log into game and I put super funny cat pictures in it and all was written in pink. When I tried to post the thread, my internets froze and my computer exploded. Why?

A: In certain circumstances when the guide is ridiculous enough, the automatic Forum Suicide function kicks in and it destroys all of the data which was included in ur guide. This has happened to me numerous times when I have been making my "How to look" - guides but u'll get used to it.

Happy guide making !
    Last edited by dudetus; 04-11-2012 at 07:00 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post: