Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Dark Legends Feedback Thread - Outfits and Costumes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I like this costume thing. It brings a variety of looks. Wish you could change hair color. More faces would be nice too. Besides that its great. I know with time you will add more to stores.

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I like the vanities, but the gold ones are bit too much expensive. What I mean that curve increase is too much steep. The 2 vanities I'd like to buy cost 50k apiece O_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I personally love the choice of costumes, there is a lot to choose from, but each piece are quite costly. It is fairly easy to get gold, but I have been trying to get the Gambler gear, but each piece is about 2,000. So, you would be looking at about 8-10k for all the set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Made a perfect BLU Spy. I love you. Now you just need to add a single (non-dual wielded) dagger please c:

Also. Add dyes. The customization would be SOOOO much better if you didn't have to worry about whether or not your outfit will match, since you could just dye your articles to match. Also, different colors would add a lot more diversity in the outfits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I love the outfits! I'm collecting different pieces. Mixing and matching them is awesome! ^__^*

I would like to see more face styles and skin tones, as well as more hair styles and hair colors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A broader selection of faces, hairstyles, cheaper clothing. It would be nice if players had the ability to change the color of the clothing, skin tones, eyes and hair, to add more diversity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Are there going to be tradeable vanities i think its fun to save up to get em or even get them myself. Also are there stil going to be holiday events?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Personally i think almost all the costumes look better on females, idk but i would like to see some wings added to some guy costumes, and maybe bulk up some of the guys costumes to look tougher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Any chance of customization of this level bleeding over to PL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dreadlocks! For Rastafarian vampires.

I would love to see a variety of styles of dreadlocks, such as different lengths, pony tails, thicknesses and so forth.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

I like the variety of outfits, but there are very few pieces that match well with anything but the set it was designed for (on the female version). I don't really like how there is an achievement and a title associated with owning them all as this is an obvious play to appeal to those players who will remain unnamed, that insisted on buying every single vanity item in every single color offered. STS has done their homework with this one, they know that gamers love achievements and some STS patrons will buy them simply because they're offered. I have to admit that I am curious to see how they respond to the very blatant hike in pricing and disappointing lack of bulk packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Really love it, but I really want to be able to stash vanities, so my toons on the same account can share/trade outfits, in case I change which one I play more or change how I want one to look.

In other words, I want ONE closet!
    I assume that this is in place to prevent a player from being to transfer each outfit and thus earn the achievements without buying the items again. If you want the achievements on multiple toons/accounts, you have to pay for them again. I personally would rather have this whole block of achievements removed for the ability to transfer clothes to other chars on that account via stash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    I assume that this is in place to prevent a player from being to transfer each outfit and thus earn the achievements without buying the items again. If you want the achievements on multiple toons/accounts, you have to pay for them again. I personally would rather have this whole block of achievements removed for the ability to transfer clothes to other chars on that account via stash.
    I only have one toon. I also haven't searched for much about the achievements. I was under the assumption that the achievements are account based. Are they toon based?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

After some given time I've started to actually like the game and learned to accept the energy factor. Overall, I must compliment, but there's still a few things I'm failing to understand.

Firstly, a new character costs 50 platinum.
    Next, 75 stash spaces costs 180 platinum.
    Lastly, premium vanity outfits range from 15-130 platinum.

I can't help but question why all of this is so pricey when this simple stash can't be used to store these expensive vanities to transfer onto such costly alternative characters. I'm sure just the ability to stash vanities and be able to use them on multiple characters will not cause any harm unless I am missing something here. I will refrain from purchasing any platinum until vanities are made able for stash use and if there is a reason why not, I would like to know.
    Last edited by DexGOD; 04-16-2012 at 04:15 PM.
    | PL: Odin | ECLIPSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Oh yeah:

Would love to see varying premium character vanities. Could be easy, like not just red, but also blue, green, copper and steel. The colors could vary by day, week, month or randomly. That way for people considering multiple premium characters, they won't all look the same.

Thanks!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

As a couple of others have mentioned, I am not pleased with not being able to transfer vanities between my toons. Surely there must be a way that the toon buying the outfit will get the achievement award while still being stashable. I'm not concerned about getting the full achievement award on all my toons. I purchased a 130plat vanity ahead of time for a future creation. After paying the 50plat for my second slot, I was quite upset that I couldn't transfer the outfit to my new toon that the outfit was planned for.

Another reason I feel that they should be stashable, is I do commonly re-roll some of my toons. I was thinking of re-rolling my main for a third time, but not now, as I'd lose a pricey vanity.

It would be really nice if vanities were stashable. I think it would encourage more people to purchase more plat vanities if they could share them amoungst their own characters. The way it stands now, I will not purchase more than 1 plat vanity per character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'd love to see a wider variety of vanities. Hats, shoes, jewelery, pets, that sort of thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I love the outfits one thing I thinks is the girls out fit have more style, such as assasins hood, cyber shirt, but I love all of em I am working on getting the armored out fit!!

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Ideas:
    1. Sunglasses. Patrol outfit just doesn't look right with a pair.
    2. PL inspired cloths.
    3. SL inspired cloths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

I would love to see some different colored glowing eyes, I would pay plat and/or in game money for them.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Regarding costumes...

I love them. The designs I think are great. Only problem I have is that they are not stashable. I have both a male and female character. I'd like to use them interchangeably. I'm sure that I won't be spending to buy a vanity set more than once.

I don't have a problem paying the premium for these outfits, but please don't make me pay multiple times for the same thing. In fact, and don't take this as a bargaining chip, I would be much more inclined to buy plat if I could stash the vanities. Its one of those situations where I know the stuff is expensive, but maybe worth it. If I have to buy it multiple times that changes and I don't have much incentive to buy it or buy plat.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)