Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-12-31 Content Update (280527)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Default 2020-12-31 Content Update (280527)

+ Increased chance for Polar Explorer's pack and Royal Elf vanities to drop from Gauntlet boss.
    + Add slight chance to loot Polar Explorer and Royal Elf items from Gauntlet miniboss monsters.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Increased chance for Polar Explorer's pack and Royal Elf vanities to drop from Gauntlet boss.
    + Add slight chance to loot Polar Explorer and Royal Elf items from Gauntlet miniboss monsters.
    Thank u thank u thank u

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivapinata For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    much thanks although i wish you guys added stats to the polar set besides speed like im not sure like maybe give it some hp :3 like maybe 3x hp so we have a real motive to grind these just seen 5 drop i the first hour of patch so they definetly wonbt be as rare as the blizz pack but still be a great idea to maybe add more stats to polar its a beautiful set wish it gave more stats is all thanks for the loot update tho grinding for hours in guantlet to drop nothing sucked lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default 2020-12-31 Content Update (280527)

I’m glad there a increase on them cause I really want one. But at the same time I would have been happy if it stayed rare but repeated as a drop ever Xmas. I would have been farming for one the bag still but I farmed to hard at the start and burnt my self out zzzz.. but still a great event

Could we please get some of the main bosses in game new super rare loot like the back pack originally was and black gold dragon set came out. But the drops from these all the old bossies drop 1 pc of a set.

And maybe just make elite boss battle gaulet were we fight all the previous bosses for the ultimate set 12 pc set! It could suck if it’s not complete but if u complete it we become Uber over powered.

So the full set could consist ever single equipment slot available including pet and vanity’s. And it could be like the valentine set (sucks if not completed)

And the set can be made to look really good (like the survival bag or the dark harvest mask and very detailed (sts best looking hardest to get set)

P.s Happy New Years

Oh yeah remeber that medal detector vanity (weapon slot) that was made that increase the chance of getting shells. I really like that idea. Could we in the future get more items like that (in crease drop rates but only work in certain zones) but the item shouldn’t be as rare as the set but up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 12-31-2020 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rab View Post
    much thanks although i wish you guys added stats to the polar set besides speed like im not sure like maybe give it some hp :3 like maybe 3x hp so we have a real motive to grind these just seen 5 drop i the first hour of patch so they definetly wonbt be as rare as the blizz pack but still be a great idea to maybe add more stats to polar its a beautiful set wish it gave more stats is all thanks for the loot update tho grinding for hours in guantlet to drop nothing sucked lol
    should have x3 armor and dmg.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow nice thanks