Thread: I Don’t recommend buy plats xp kits for This why

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default I Don’t recommend buy plats xp kits for This why

So ok this the deal. I like arcane legend because it has a deblo type play style with sts twist.
    Regardless of that I don’t like the way you level with daily being best xp. It’s boring cause u gotta split from hanging with friends to get your free xp (daily quest) or have them join and waist there time not gaining much xp or none cause there to high for the zone.

Ok now to the point cause everyone I met so far is so nice on arcane legend I wanted to skip the leveling grind by paying cash instead to level and play end game with them. I bought the fast level pack to like 70 it was cheap and pretty fair price to be honest but then my char sucked at that level cause no good gear. Then I spent prob am100$ bucks or more to buy plat items to sell for in game gold to cs. I brought hot bars and sold them (noobie mistake later I found there better items to buy with plats and make more profit items.) then I wasted that gold by buying the ebon 2 handed sword that I found sucks compared to the ebon agish (red 71 shield for whatever reason I still don’t understand) so far I spent 100s of dollars prob and my char still sucks.

So I figured I’ll get it right at 76 then farmed and realize regular traditional grinding sucks on this game(killing monsters) but I heard today with xp gear /xp exlir it’s good.

Ok now to the point again. I grind from 70 to. 74 before i relies the true xp come from daily(like a hr or few questing game playa day- (shorter if you have a set that makes u move faster) well I don’t like the daily I prefer just to be able to kill the stuff with friends 24/7 and make good xp rates per hr.

So I Saved my money for awhile and brought 2 max xp plat packs on sell for like 69 or 70 bucks or what ever. I only went from 74 to 75. And not even made it to 75 half way marker. Them xp packs shouldn’t even be on the market at that Ridiculous price. there a ripoff!!

This why I say the xp kit make me feel like arcane legend is a gotcha game.
    Space time studio has so much experience in game making and knowing what player want. proof is they make hit game and even able to make dead game come back to life like pocket legend. Ok but on arcane legend ever things cost so much money and the leveling system is trash unless your a casual Player(only my opinion) (then u just do daily on one or muti account and log out).

There is no way to tell how many xp kits I would have needed to buy once from 74-76 max level. The increase xp is such a hugh differnt from 74-76 and there no way to know that until your that level. Even pro players gave me the wrong math to cap buying xp kits. If it cost me 150 bucks or less to get from 74-76 I would have been happy but to have to spend like 300ish bucks is nuts. And not even realistic. I did not expect that from space time studio (not sure why cinco let that happen)

Ok, so say I spend that 300 to cap from 74-76 I still gonna spend 100s of dollar buying plats items to sell for in game currency to get best gear. Not to mention once I have best gear I Gonna buy more plats and repeat to max out my house for extra buff, hot bars to make pets/ armor set up easier. so there enough opportunities to make money from us with out them over price xp kits.

Please take a look at them kits keeping in mind the price of everthing else we buy in the game. Yes some people don’t pay to play right... wrong they pay with there time farming gold and to buy or plat items So some of us don’t have to grind.

Anyway I’m sure I don’t share the same view as everone else in arcane legend but maybe at least considering lowing the price or asking the community what they think about that price. U could always add new items that buffs the house or something else.we can buy. But its to expensive to level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh look. I also wanted to point out that I had plans to raise all 3 classes,!not now. By making it easier or cheaper or more fun to level could add so much replay value(making A new class) And then I’ll still wanna max out all my char and there house , hot bars and everthing that’s more money sts could make vs making it hard and painful or expensive to level just one char. There no way I’ll raise the other char regardless how much I wanna try out there max game play with the the way things are(regarding leveling) umm, I guess I’ll save up again and finish maxing this one char with a said emoji face (That’s a sad face btw )
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-01-2021 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Spelling